Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

[Emmerdale] Emmerdale History

A fly on the wall observing the fictional escapes of the soap world.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Emmerdale gas been going for 35 years now! - Crikey! I hear you cry. Or... you might just cry.

it's certainly had it's ups and downs. So i thought in recognition. celebration and even ridicule it would be cool start an Emmerdale history thread.

EMMERDALE CAST 1972

Ruth Merrick (Lynn Dalby), Jack Sugden (Andrew Burt), Henry Wilks (Arthur Pentelow), Matt Skilbeck (Frederick Pyne), Annie Sugden (Sheila Mercier), Peggy Skilbeck (Jo Kendall), Joe Sugden (Frazer Hines), Marian Wilks (Gail Harrison) and Sam Pearson (Toke Townley)

There's certainly some interesting Jodhpurs going on next that horse. :spank:

Here's the first in 4 generations of Sugden Skidmarksā„¢ .... The vile Annie Sugden.

An offensive Soap matriarch. Annie never seemed to leave her kitchen. I think she must be buried there. Unless Jack, a second generation Sugden Skidmarkā„¢ ate her after broiling her on the Sugden Rayburn. :eek:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

I didn't watch Emmerdale Farm in those days, very boring as I recall. :yawn: Started watching the new style Emmerdale after the plane crash! :D

Fine Barman!

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Soaps