Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Corrie's 'Becky' to be new Rovers bar

A fly on the wall observing the fictional escapes of the soap world.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Corrie's 'Becky' to be new Rovers bar!

Coronation Street's Becky Granger is to become the latest Rovers Return barmaid.

The feisty sexually charged character, played by Katherine Kelly, can currently be seen serving customers and dipping her nipples in the mustard at the Roy's Rolls Cafe on the ITV1 soap.

However, producers have decided to make Becky a more prominent fixture and fans can see her take on the new role of the Rovers bar this summer. The current bar has woodworm and besides, the Corrie set carpenters were told that although balsa wood was cheap in Do it All back in 1986 it isn't really durable enough for the heavy filming schedules of a nationwide soap that screens 4 times a week.

A source told The Sun: "Katherine's pissed off.. She wanted Becky to turn into a spooky Ivy Tilsley type character who heard voices in her tampons and is disappointed that playing the part of the Rovers bar will mean she hasn't got any decent lines to learn." There's only so many different inflections you can put into "get your elbows out of my crack!" She spluttered.

Katherine, who ws currently overdosing on Leerdammer said, "i'm pissed off!". An insider said "Katherine is pissed off!" Gerald Pint who was simply walking by the newsagents at the time of the interview said "Katherine is pissed off!"

John was available for comment.

On two rolls!!
How Hot Are You?: Scorchio!
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Tittybangbang wrote:
Corrie's 'Becky' to be new Rovers bar!

The feisty sexually charged character, played by Katherine Kelly, can currently be seen serving customers and dipping her nipples in the mustard at the Roy's Rolls Cafe on the ITV1 soap.

That really made me :rofl: . However the dark hair really confused me :oops:

No greater friend, no worse enemy.

On three rolls!!

Posted on

After removing the scumbaggy persona I quite fancy her. She can suck on my leerdammer anytime :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Return to Soaps