Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Dom Joly's Cousin: I can't stand 'EastEnders'

A fly on the wall observing the fictional escapes of the soap world.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Not Dom Joly's Cousin!
Dom Joly's cousin, Kevin, 32, from Bromsgrove, after being subjected to 14 hours of continuous waterboarding at Barry Island Butlins Camp has admitted that he absolutely hates EastEnders.

The comedian's cousin said the only part of the BBC soap he can tolerate is the Ten O'clock News!

He told low budget TV magazine Without Soap: "It's a real turn-off - my wife is obsessed with it. Shes a real turn off as well. I'd rather eat broken glass than sit and watch Eastenders and look at my wife. My mate Colin calls it Bellenders. But he wears a cap."

Kevin carried on regardless.."I wouldn't even give it the benefit of such humour. I'm not even going to call it a name I'm going to give it a symbol. The Soap Formally Known As Eastenders.

He continued.."TSFKAE. it rolls off the tongue doesn't it? Well prince got away from it! OK it's pretty crap really. I admit it. Look I didn't book this pathetic Publicity Agency. it was Dom who got them. He said they only cost a fiver and a watered down kebab last Thursday"

An insider said... "It's rubbish isn't it? Evne Jade Goody ahs better publicity thna this. I mean look at this line....'The best sound on TV is the drum roll at the end of the show!' ..they don't even mean Eastenders, they mean on old series from the 1960s that no one ever saw because the in-house trailer was vomited on by the studio horse."

Joly's new series The Complainers began on Monday on Five. His publicity company, Froggit Gets Pissed Ltd ends on Tuesday on Three. His cousin was sent to the naughty step.

On two rolls!!
How Hot Are You?: Scorchio!
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D

I was wondering what Dom Jolly's cousin thought of Eastenders! Someone ask him what he thinks of T5, quickly! :D

Tittybangbang wrote:His cousin was sent to the naughty step.

:rofl: :D

Misanthropic Trucker
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl

Posted on

Tittybangbang wrote:He told low budget TV magazine Without Soap: "It's a real turn-off - my wife is obsessed with it. Shes a real turn off as well. I'd rather eat broken glass than sit and watch Eastenders and look at my wife. My mate Colin calls it Bellenders. But he wears a cap."

:howl: :howl: :howl: :howl:

You always crack me up TTBB !

Super Smegsterwegsta
How Hot Are You?: Siberia

Return to Soaps