Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

The Emmerdale Thread

A fly on the wall observing the fictional escapes of the soap world.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

I like Jack's presence because he maintains the link to Emmerdale's past. He's about the only character I can imagine being a true rural dweller as well. The writers have made him very unlikeable I must say, I think they should soften him up a little bit.




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Musty, you are a dead ringer for John Lennon. :thumb:

Terry Wood is not a Knob, although he would benefit from a different hairstyle now that he has lost most of it. :oops:

No greater friend, no worse enemy.

User avatar
On three rolls!!
Posts: 239
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:16 am

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

mr. mustard wrote:I like Jack's presence because he maintains the link to Emmerdale's past. He's about the only character I can imagine being a true rural dweller as well.


Well they've removed the 'farm' in favour of Emmderdale. it was getting a bit tedious having most of every show based in Annie Sugden's ( another knob :) ) farmhouse kitchen. Even if that was the original premise of the show.

The writers have made him very unlikeable I must say, I think they should soften him up a little bit.


Nah, they should let him remain a knob. Soaps need knobs. :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118992
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

SULLA wrote:Musty, you are a dead ringer for John Lennon. :thumb:

Terry Wood is not a Knob, although he would benefit from a different hairstyle now that he has lost most of it. :oops:

Not for long SULLA ;)




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

mr. mustard wrote:
SULLA wrote:Musty, you are a dead ringer for John Lennon. :thumb:

Terry Wood is not a Knob, although he would benefit from a different hairstyle now that he has lost most of it. :oops:

Not for long SULLA ;)

True. You are no longer a dead ringer. You are now a dead George :thumb:

No greater friend, no worse enemy.

User avatar
On three rolls!!
Posts: 239
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:16 am

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:Well they've removed the 'farm' in favour of Emmderdale. it was getting a bit tedious having most of every show based in Annie Sugden's ( another knob :) ) farmhouse kitchen. :)


Just curious, can a lady BE a knob? :confused:


:rofl:

I know what you mean about the tedium of Annie's kitchen. I was sick of that tablecloth and teapot. :pp:

Good forums are like the Hotel California. You can check out...........but you can never leave.

User avatar
Hooked
Posts: 275
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:43 pm
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

So did anyone watch the one hour Wedding episode?
I rather enjoyed it. It made me giggle.
It looks like a rivalry is brewing between Nicola and Val's daughter Sharon. This could be fun.

Good forums are like the Hotel California. You can check out...........but you can never leave.

User avatar
Hooked
Posts: 275
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:43 pm
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Tuesday's episode was hillarious, I love Val.
Tonight's episode was great too, great acting from all of them, especially Mel and Laurel.

"Here is my final point. About drugs, about alcohol, about pornography and smoking and everything else. What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I ****, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?"

User avatar
not so noobywooby
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 9:09 pm

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Anthony wrote:Tuesday's episode was hillarious, I love Val.
Tonight's episode was great too, great acting from all of them, especially Mel and Laurel.



I've only just stopped crying.
What a terrible situation to be in.
And I thought the lady playing Mel stole the show.
I totally believed in her tonight. She was fab IMO.

Good forums are like the Hotel California. You can check out...........but you can never leave.

User avatar
Hooked
Posts: 275
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:43 pm
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

blozznob wrote:
smeggypants wrote:Well they've removed the 'farm' in favour of Emmderdale. it was getting a bit tedious having most of every show based in Annie Sugden's ( another knob :) ) farmhouse kitchen. :)


Just curious, can a lady BE a knob? :confused:


:rofl:

I know what you mean about the tedium of Annie's kitchen. I was sick of that tablecloth and teapot. :pp:


Yeah Annie and jack were getting boring :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118992
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

I still don't know what to make of this DNA baby mix up. Intense story, but it was marred by some terrible acting at times

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118992
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

blozznob wrote:
Anthony wrote:Tuesday's episode was hillarious, I love Val.
Tonight's episode was great too, great acting from all of them, especially Mel and Laurel.



I've only just stopped crying.
What a terrible situation to be in.
And I thought the lady playing Mel stole the show.
I totally believed in her tonight. She was fab IMO.


Awful isn't it? :(

Imagine finding your baby isn't actually yours, but worse the one that is yours is dead?



User avatar
not so noobywooby
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:26 am

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

It annoys me to read all these amusing posts when Doctor Viviene is facing fraud charges :mad: :mad:

No greater friend, no worse enemy.

User avatar
On three rolls!!
Posts: 239
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:16 am

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

SULLA wrote:It annoys me to read all these amusing posts when Doctor Viviene is facing fraud charges :mad: :mad:


Doctor? I thought she ran a village shop with bad hair?



User avatar
not so noobywooby
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:26 am

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Thug moron Andy Sugden smashes up his daughters dolls house with we aimed kick. What is with that guy. Mr Issues!! :mad:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118992
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Little Dog wrote:
SULLA wrote:It annoys me to read all these amusing posts when Doctor Viviene is facing fraud charges :mad: :mad:


Doctor? I thought she ran a village shop with bad hair?


Yes a Doctor and she runs the shop and cafe with Bob ( Not bad hair) :thumb:

No greater friend, no worse enemy.

User avatar
On three rolls!!
Posts: 239
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:16 am

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

SULLA wrote:
Little Dog wrote:
SULLA wrote:It annoys me to read all these amusing posts when Doctor Viviene is facing fraud charges :mad: :mad:


Doctor? I thought she ran a village shop with bad hair?


Yes a Doctor and she runs the shop and cafe with Bob ( Not bad hair) :thumb:


A doctor what? hair? :)

I don't mind viv. She looks pretty MILFish in real life. :thumb:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118992
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:
SULLA wrote:
Little Dog wrote:
SULLA wrote:It annoys me to read all these amusing posts when Doctor Viviene is facing fraud charges :mad: :mad:


Doctor? I thought she ran a village shop with bad hair?


Yes a Doctor and she runs the shop and cafe with Bob ( Not bad hair) :thumb:


A doctor what? hair? :)

I don't mind viv. She looks pretty MILFish in real life. :thumb:


She is attractive and nearly GILFish :oops:

No greater friend, no worse enemy.

User avatar
On three rolls!!
Posts: 239
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:16 am

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

GILFish. Yup!!

Actually there's a long crossover period of a GILF and MILF. It's technically possible ( although not desirable ) to be a gran at 26 :) :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118992
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

They're really dragging out the baby entanglement out in Emmerdale aren't they. I'd rather watch Viv Hope in hold ups. :D :D

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118992
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Previous

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Soaps

Similar topics

  • Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
    Top of Page

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests