Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

The Front Fell Off

Comedy Videos for your viewing pleasure.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

As we see ....some things never change :rofl:

Posted on

Clever editing, but hilariosu none the less :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Clever editing, but hilariosu none the less :)

No it was a comedy sketch :D .......Aussie version of Monty Python ...just not as good but not bad for them ! ;)

Posted on

Ahh right. I could tell it wasn't 'real', but thought it was compiled by editing a real interview. :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Ahh right. I could tell it wasn't 'real', but thought it was compiled by editing a real interview. :)

Well have a good dig about the BP ,Obama is angry Charade ........nothing changes who do you think were one of the biggest contributors to Obama in his presidency run ... ;)
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0510/36783.html

what a farce .....and what a humanitarian tragedy that they have been set up ...again in that area(after the Katrina farce ) ...still once everyone has gone they will buy that land for a piss price and build a massive refinery maybe :chin:

Posted on

If you think .....its not logical to release a video of the Oil gushing out ....keep in mind the Obama connection and BP money ...and how the media is controlled

Like Scouser John Bishop said ...its like showing the Mrs a video of you shagging her best friend and then getting mad at her response .. :thumb: so smart

its being done for a reason ..maybe even being blown out of real proportion ...and the land will be sold for a very cheap price :chin:

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Comedy Videos