What does Islam really teach?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIxIk2Wta58

This is Islam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZA6jjqKYug

EMOTIONANT (EMOTIONAL) THE IMAM CRYING MAKKAH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT9jwdthlxg

Curing Obsessive Compulsory Disorder (OCD) in 3 Steps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9FPidUVS9E

And this web page i hope everyone show it : http://www.rasoulallah.net/v2/index.aspx?lang=heb

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Yuk, religion :throwup:

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Posted on

Welcome to Smeggy's Supermarket.

I think you're going to struggle to sell organised Abrahamic religion to most members here :)

On a personal note whether it be Christianity, Judaism or Islam I find such cults oppressive to the soul and organised religions exist solely to benefit the clergy/clerics that run them.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Hello smeggypants ..

I am sorry because some words or to much meaning in english language i don,t know it (some words you writie it i don,t understand what it mean)

Anyway thank you for reply my post . and i hope if you can understand my speaking .

About my post i not mean any hate or make problems with people

I like to give message for all the world . i like everyone know a truth something about prophet Muhammad and Islam

I know maybe you not mean anythings no good about my post

i am so sorry if my post make some people angry or not like like that post

But i think in all the world have some people want to know a truth something about anything

And i am so sorry because i speak about islam in this forum but i like because to put a videos or any web about truth islam

Posted on

supermarket wrote:Hello smeggypants ..

I am sorry because some words or to much meaning in english language i don,t know it (some words you writie it i don,t understand what it mean)

Anyway thank you for reply my post . and i hope if you can understand my speaking .

I like to give message for all the world . i like everyone know a truth something about prophet Muhammad and Islam

But i think in all the world have some people want to know a truth something about anything

And i am so sorry because i speak about islam in this forum but i like because to put a videos or any web about truth islam

No need to apologise :)

I'm a supporter of free speech and a supporter of people who are passionate about their cause ( even if I don't personally agree with the ideology they are selling)

I pride myself in running a forum where people can feel free to express their views without censorship, but at the same time respect that others have the same free opportunity to challenge those views if they disagree with them.

Organised religious dogmas are a contentious issue at the best of times as each religion naturally feels it has exclusivity on the 'truth'

I don't believe it's healthy for every individual in a society to all follow the same herd as human beings are diverse in their views, and diversity should be encouraged IMHO.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Welcome Supermarket :wave:

I don't have any religious beliefs myself, but I'm happy for anyone else who feels that they benefit from theirs. As long as it doesn't cause pain or upset to others that's fine.

"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

Haunting Beauty
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Posted on

supermarket wrote:Hello everyone .. :elephant:

some videos i take it from Youtube i hope everyone watch it

Why we Love the Prophet Muhammed - With Ibrahim Zidan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxqef54V4xk

The True Message of Islam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDJVUnX0 ... re=related

What does Islam really teach?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIxIk2Wta58

This is Islam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZA6jjqKYug

EMOTIONANT (EMOTIONAL) THE IMAM CRYING MAKKAH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT9jwdthlxg

Curing Obsessive Compulsory Disorder (OCD) in 3 Steps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9FPidUVS9E

And this web page i hope everyone show it : http://www.rasoulallah.net/v2/index.aspx?lang=heb

What the hell is all this shit.....?????

Really Loves Smeggy's
How Hot Are You?: Scorchio!
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Hardly a polite way to welcome a new member, Stinky, it would be a boring world (not to mention a boring forum) if everyone thought and felt the same way. You don't have to follow up on the links on Supermarket's post. If you're not interested then just move along to something that does pique your interest.

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

ghostgirl wrote:Hardly a polite way to welcome a new member, Stinky, it would be a boring world (not to mention a boring forum) if everyone thought and felt the same way. You don't have to follow up on the links on Supermarket's post. If you're not interested then just move along to something that does pique your interest.

Your right of course,welcome to smeggys Supermarket.....sorry GT :)

Really Loves Smeggy's
How Hot Are You?: Scorchio!
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

stinkymouse wrote:
ghostgirl wrote:Hardly a polite way to welcome a new member, Stinky, it would be a boring world (not to mention a boring forum) if everyone thought and felt the same way. You don't have to follow up on the links on Supermarket's post. If you're not interested then just move along to something that does pique your interest.

Didn't know smeggy had opened a supermarket stinky :D

ImageLife is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. Image

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

“Oh no....he's awake!!”’

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - strawberries in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming - WOO HOO! What a Ride

Really Loves Smeggy's
Current Mood: Bored

Posted on

stinkymouse wrote:

Cool, I just think its nice to say hi to new people and make sure they feel welcome here, whoever they are. :)

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:

I'm a supporter of free speech and a supporter of people who are passionate about their cause ( even if I don't personally agree with the ideology they are selling)

I pride myself in running a forum where people can feel free to express their views without censorship, but at the same time respect that others have the same free opportunity to challenge those views if they disagree with them.

Organised religious dogmas are a contentious issue at the best of times as each religion naturally feels it has exclusivity on the 'truth'

I don't believe it's healthy for every individual in a society to all follow the same herd as human beings are diverse in their views, and diversity should be encouraged IMHO.

Smeggy, don't fall for Supermarket's post..I can spot a wind up a mile away.
His broken English is contrived to make the reader thinks this guy is a foreigner, but after I studied and analysed his so called broken English I immediately came to the conclusion that this poster is as as English as Lancashire Hotpot.

Will the real Supermarket stand up please? :rofl:

Super Smegsterwegsta
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Posted on

Resonance wrote:Yuk, religion :throwup:

I'll add to that. Fuck religion. :D

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

Rocky wrote:
smeggypants wrote:

His broken English is contrived to make the reader thinks this guy is a foreigner, but after I studied and analysed his so called broken English I immediately came to the conclusion that this poster is as as English as Lancashire Hotpot.

Well without revealing confidential information I can assure you that his/her location is a long long way from England. if supermarket wants to tell us about his/her whereabouts and heritage that is upto him/her.

If anyone is going to be converted to Islam here Rocky I would wager you'll be the first. :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
Rocky wrote:
smeggypants wrote:

Well without revealing confidential information I can assure you that his/her location is a long long way from England. if supermarket wants to tell us about his/her whereabouts and heritage that is upto him/her.

If anyone is going to be converted to Islam here Rocky I would wager you'll be the first. :)

No, Stinkymouse beat me to it. :rofl:

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

Rocky wrote:
smeggypants wrote:

To be honest Rocky I read the thread and thought the very same thing , but I also thought it was Smeggy trying to wind you up :D and then I thought "fuck it stay out of it ".....its not doing any harm . :D

Posted on

Hello everyone ..
:elephant:
Before anythings i love English language to much . right i know some words and some words i don.t know it

Sorry i don,t know if smeggypants meanings something or no . and if it mean somethings i don.t know what it.s mean .

Anyway i don.t mean somethings when i say smeggypants i just call a name of member smeggypants.

I know maybe some words no good maybe some members speak it to me i,am not angry anyway for anythings

but i like all members not angry about my post because this is my love things to send a videos and any web speak about

Islam and prophet Muhammad . people whose like to watch my videos watch it , i dislike to tell people do or not do somethings

I just like to send to people somethings can help people to understand somethings maybe they understand it wrong or don.t know it never

Thisway i search for videos and any link speak truth about somethings .

Maybe to much people when show me write in this forum think why i writing here ?

My answer i not just write here i like to write here and in every place i can write in it

Not for me but for my message in the posts to all the world . ;)

Posted on

Well Supermarket ...I am sure many on here will reassure you your posts compared to mine (regarding spelling and punctation ) put me to shame ... :D
Carry on ........ :thumb:

Posted on

Hello everyone and welcome :thumb: ..

Those videos name :
Prophet Muhammad Peace be upon him how he was?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5Ne3MuZ0DE&feature=fvst

Nasheed about the character of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) | el-m3aly - قتيبة الزويد
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LJF9556 ... re=related

English Nasheed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKy5I0py ... re=related

Dr.Muhammed Arefe Mercy Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) With Animal.flv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwwQ0lGVDcY

:wave: ;)

Posted on

Looks like Stinky was right. Religious nut :roll:

Planets and Atmospheres: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philter4
The Dome of Clement: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philter2#
Minimal Cheese available at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philter