Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

[Video] Speechless: Silencing the Christians

Videos related to Religion of Course.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Speechless: Silencing the Christians

The vile homophobic film Speechless: Silencing the Christians

"I use to be gay but with the help of Jesus I've manged to overcome that!" - :eek: :eek:

Smeggy's is proud to host this film to help educate on how homophobic the Christian Ideology is.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Five minutes is enough for me, fuckers

Posted on

The mysoginist word bending does my box in.
Beat Martyn and lasted a whole 7 minutes.

Live and let live?
Turn the other cheek?
If your right eye offends you, pluck it out?

Christians pick and choose their values at whim.

Pictures of me naked viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10495

Super Smegsterwegsta
Current Mood: Down, down, deeper and down.

Posted on

Raffles wrote:The mysoginist word bending does my box in.
Beat Martyn and lasted a whole 7 minutes.

Live and let live?
Turn the other cheek?
If your right eye offends you, pluck it out?

Christians pick and choose their values at whim.

Most adherents are Cherry pickers. Many Christians get offended if you call them Cherry pickers as it suggests they aren't proper Christians. But then they claim they don't follow the sections of the bible that contain hate. they can't have it both ways. Technically they aren't proper Christians.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

The whole 'Gay Conspiracy' thing is completely retarded.

They don't want 'special rights', they want and deserve to be treated as equals by all areas of society, rather than being demonised, but here the Christians play victim?

£2 in the collection box on a Sunday, sing a couple of hymns they don't understand and battle to beat everyone else to be first out of the church car park and get to Teso for the Sunday Roast.

Fuckers.

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

It must be great to become a christian...rob a bank, kill someone, fuck your daughter...accept jesus as your saviour and wow you're forgiven. Where do I sign up and how much does it cost. My life? My friends? My personality? :mad:

Sit on my Facebook!

Posted on

Raffles wrote:The whole 'Gay Conspiracy' thing is completely retarded.

They don't want 'special rights', they want and deserve to be treated as equals by all areas of society, rather than being demonised, but here the Christians play victim?

£2 in the collection box on a Sunday, sing a couple of hymns they don't understand and battle to beat everyone else to be first out of the church car park and get to Teso for the Sunday Roast.

Fuckers.

Indeed. But when, like these Christians, your world view is already one of prejudicial imbalance, anyone like Gays who want equality are seen as wanting special rights.

It's the same with the Palestinians. Those fighting for equal rights for Palestinians are called terrorists

I agree...Fuckers.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:

Fuckers.

Indeed. But when, like these Christians, your world view is already one of prejudicial imbalance, anyone like Gays who want equality are seen as wanting special rights.

It's the same with the Palestinians. Those fighting for equal rights for Palestinians are called terrorists

I agree...Fuckers.

To be fair Smeggy, I know Gay guys who are like Daffyd in Little Britain and think the whole idea of being dejected and too 'Gay' is hip and don't want that status to change.

Thing is, it's a reaction to being repressed.
Or that's how I rationalise it anyway.

It's divisive and bigotry.

The future is about breaking down cultural boundaries till we all become part of the same race.

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

Raffles wrote:
smeggypants wrote:

Fuckers.

I agree...Fuckers.

To be fair Smeggy, I know Gay guys who are like Daffyd in Little Britain and think the whole idea of being dejected and too 'Gay' is hip and don't want that status to change.

I'm sure there's ONE palestinian that likes being persecuted by the Zionists, but it would be an insult to all the others to even suggest that was a mainstream view

The future is about breaking down cultural boundaries till we all become part of the same race.

I've nothing against multiple cultures. The world would be a dull place if we were all the same. My next door neighbours are Chinese. Their whole culture is completely different to mine. We are great friends.

It's the sectarianism and racial/religious superiority complexes that are the problem. Not to mention the power greed.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
Raffles wrote:
smeggypants wrote:

Fuckers.

I agree...Fuckers.

I'm sure there's ONE palestinian that likes being persecuted by the Zionists, but it would be an insult to all the others to even suggest that was a mainstream view

Talking about different things there Smeggy.

I've nothing against multiple cultures. The world would be a dull place if we were all the same. My next door neighbours are Chinese. Their whole culture is completely different to mine. We are great friends.

It's the sectarianism and racial/religious superiority complexes that are the problem. Not to mention the power greed.

You can have a different culture and get on, especially when you understand and respect the culture.
e.g. I'm very interested in chinese culture and history.
That interest, breaks down the barriers.
I've had fantastic conversations with chinese people in takeaways, just because I can say 'thankyou' in Cantonese.

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

Raffles wrote:That interest, breaks down the barriers.
I've had fantastic conversations with chinese people in takeaways, just because I can say 'thankyou' in Cantonese.

Breaking down the barriers between cultures is different from homogenising the cultures. That's my point. We can keep diversive cultures without compromising peace.

We shouldn't work towards one a world culture just because a monitory of racist twats are prejudice.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Religion Videos