Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

[Video] This is What A Police State Looks Like

Political Videos for your viewing pleasure

Moderator:

Forum rules
Please add [Video] to the title of video threads. :)

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Sit on my Facebook!

Posted on

Question .....where and how did she get hold of the police footage ??????? ie from ontop of the police van .......scaremongering from the inside to insight fear ? very strange .

Posted on

There's a square about an inch by an inch with a headless black suit, white shirt and black tie top right in both viss, wot's that about? Or am I seeing things??

"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

Haunting Beauty
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Posted on

ghostgirl wrote:There's a square about an inch by an inch with a headless black suit, white shirt and black tie top right in both viss, wot's that about? Or am I seeing things??

smells wrong to me GG ....how would an activist get hold of police footage ....mind you if you set the cops against the people then sit back in your Golden Palace and watch them kick each other to death ......not a bad plan when you think of it :chin:

Posted on

annie27 wrote:Question .....where and how did she get hold of the police footage ??????? ie from ontop of the police van .......scaremongering from the inside to insight fear ? very strange .

Good question. maybe it was leaked? If so then good to take advantage of that and expose what the Stasi state get up to. There's definitely something very sinister and worrying about this kind of data being compiled on innocent protesters. They claim a free country and democracy. They then wonder why no one believes that bullshit anymore

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

annie27 wrote:Question .....where and how did she get hold of the police footage ??????? ie from ontop of the police van .......scaremongering from the inside to insight fear ? very strange .

I have no idea.
I laughed when I saw at the end though that 'all police footage used without their permission'.

This could be something to scare people into not protesting, who knows?

Sit on my Facebook!

Posted on

Stanley Tweedle wrote:

I have no idea.
I laughed when I saw at the end though that 'all police footage used without their permission'.

I doubt it. My first reaction was to stand firmer against them.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
Stanley Tweedle wrote:

I have no idea.

Me too.
All those people look like anyone. Brothers, sisters, mums, dads, sons and daughters.
To use Pepper Spray on them when nothing wrong had been done was terrorism in my eyes. It could have killed someone too, especially those with asthma.

Sit on my Facebook!

Posted on

as awful as it was .........I have to say I love the idea of standing there and blowing bubbles in their face :D
can you mix acid and bubbles :chin:

Posted on

They WANT us to riot I think - is that what this is about??

Them vids you posted on the Common Purpose thread Annie - that guy Brian Garrish was saying exactly this - he was talking about the Police and Military being asked if they would be prepared to open fire on British Citizens. Fake riots, you know?... Police vs Police in plain clothes acting as rioters?

Anyway it does smell - my hackles are up - False Flag ops?

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

ghostgirl wrote:They WANT us to riot I think - is that what this is about??

Them vids you posted on the Common Purpose thread Annie - that guy Brian Garrish was saying exactly this - he was talking about the Police and Military being asked if they would be prepared to open fire on British Citizens. Fake riots, you know?... Police vs Police in plain clothes acting as rioters?

yup its a perfect plan isnt it ...set one group up against the other and stand back ....thats why they have armed the police up so much in the past few years ....

Posted on

Stanley Tweedle wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
Stanley Tweedle wrote:

I have no idea.

Me too.
All those people look like anyone. Brothers, sisters, mums, dads, sons and daughters.
To use Pepper Spray on them when nothing wrong had been done was terrorism in my eyes. It could have killed someone too, especially those with asthma.

Like Tazers can kill too.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
ghostgirl wrote:They WANT us to riot I think - is that what this is about??

yup its a perfect plan isnt it ...set one group up against the other and stand back ....thats why they have armed the police up so much in the past few years ....

Well German citizens were prepared to murder their own in the 1930s and 1940s. Someone had to design the Gas Chambers and camps. There are people in every country which would kill their own in a heartbeat. This is why the old argument against 911 being a false flag operation opn the basis that "the US government would never kill it's own citizens" is nonsense. The US government has proved it would plan to kill it's own. Operation Northwoods is proof of that. Sending troops to Iraq is even more proof of that.

I even think the Poll Tax Riots were a type of 'false flag' organised job. i.e the only way of introducing the Council Tax would be to introduce something even worse first, encourage the people to riot and then give the illusion of people power by abolishing the poll tax for something nasty but not quite as politically evil...The hideous Council Tax!!!

In this case however, just because someone has got hold of Police footage it doesn't mean it's a false flag job.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

In that case, it's best people invested in gas masks and body armour before protests. (Hides your identity, too.)

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Snarky

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
Like Tazers can kill too.

Actually had that conversation with an American Policeman in the company of GG not long ago.
Despite my quad heart bypass, he saw no reason not to Tazer me, or anyone else, because he's been told it's 'safe' to do so.

Join the Nazi's and get a complimentary medical degree!

(No offence to said police man, cos he's a lovely guy)

Pictures of me naked viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10495

Super Smegsterwegsta
Current Mood: Down, down, deeper and down.

Posted on

Yeah, our American Policeman friend really believed that no harm could come to anyone from being Tazered. Now then, after your recent heart bypass I would imagine that for a while afterwards ANY sort of sudden jolt could have done serious damage to your new wounds etc never mind what the electric volts would do to your heart.

Check this and tell me what you think it would have done to you if it had happened even a month or two after your op:

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

ghostgirl wrote:Yeah, our American Policeman friend really believed that no harm could come to anyone from being Tazered. Now then, after your recent heart bypass I would imagine that for a while afterwards ANY sort of sudden jolt could have done serious damage to your new wounds etc never mind what the electric volts would do to your heart.

Check this and tell me what you think it would have done to you if it had happened even a month or two after your op:

Easy answer GG.
It'd have killed me.
Probably still would now!

Pictures of me naked viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10495

Super Smegsterwegsta
Current Mood: Down, down, deeper and down.

Posted on

Raffles Wrote:
Easy answer GG.
It'd have killed me.
Probably still would now!

Hm, thought so.

Haunting Beauty

Return to Political Videos