Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

[video] Iran is not the Problem

Political Videos for your viewing pleasure

Moderator:

Forum rules
Please add [Video] to the title of video threads. :)

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Iran Is Not The Problem is a feature length film about the US propaganda machine, and the mass media's complete failure to provide the public with relevant and accurate information about the standoff between the US and Iran.

"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

Haunting Beauty
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Posted on

Cool stuff GG :)

I shall try and watch this asap. :thumb:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Cool stuff GG :)

I shall try and watch this asap. :thumb:

Yeah, I'm giving it a second viewing right now, it's very appropriate in the current climate. ;)

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

bump for laters :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Bump :pp:

Did you get a chance to watch this Smeggy? Bumping it again for you just in case... ;)

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

HIya :)

Yes, I've just watched the first hour. I'm now getting tired so I'll watch the remaining 20 minutes another time.

It's very good. However it lets itself down by missing the bigger picture. Which is the Zionist Agenda. The Oil and geo-political hegemony of the US is secondary to the Zionist Agenda in the Middle East. the film fails to mention the Zionist domination of America. In fact it indicates that Israel is a country run by America when in fact things are the other way around. It's not America that's working the Middle East it's Zionism that's working America to work the Middle East on behalf of it's baby Israel.

If you want to fill in the blanks that the film misses out I recommend you watch this interview by Eustace Mullins who talks abotu the agenda of world Zionism in the Middle East. The Zionists hate Eustace Mullins for obvious reasons

Eustace MullinsWiki also wrote a book called Secrets Of the Federal Reserve, which you can read online here. He was mentored by a guy called Ezra PoundWiki who was persecuted and sectioned by the Zionist Establishment.

And btw - I just looked up the wiki page of Eustace Mullins and he died 2nd February 2010 - 3 weeks ago. A very important figure but NOTHING in the mainstream media.

RIP Eustace!! :(

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Bump for GG :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Bump for GG :)

Thanks, just gonna watch now :thumb:

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

Just finished watching the Eustace Mullins interview. Most of his views I recognise and understand fairly well, having read about them or heard about them elsewhere over the past few years. The Federal Reserve, The World Bankers, the New World Order, Zionism, etc...

But this whole Israeli thing?...

The Zionist Bankers, yes, I understand this and can see their NWO agenda quite clearly, ...but the Jewish people?... You know I'm still not very clear on where the Jewish people and the state of Israel in general fits into all of this?? Is the average Jewish person any more evil than the average US or UK citizen?

Eustace Mullins seems to be discussing "the Jews" (i.e. en masse) as if they are ALL this mad bunch of power-hungry, war-mongering, world-dominating zealots. Is this really true?

We talk about Israel as being an evil lot, but do people mean ALL Israeli's? ALL Jews? Or do people just mean the Zionist-controlled Israeli Government/Mossad?

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

ghostgirl wrote:Just finished watching the Eustace Mullins interview. Most of his views I recognise and understand fairly well, having read about them or heard about them elsewhere over the past few years. The Federal Reserve, The World Bankers, the New World Order, Zionism, etc...

But this whole Israeli thing?...

The Zionist Bankers, yes, I understand this and can see their NWO agenda quite clearly, ...but the Jewish people?... You know I'm still not very clear on where the Jewish people and the state of Israel in general fits into all of this?? Is the average Jewish person any more evil than the average US or UK citizen?

Eustace Mullins seems to be discussing "the Jews" (i.e. en masse) as if they are ALL this mad bunch of power-hungry, war-mongering, world-dominating zealots. Is this really true?

We talk about Israel as being an evil lot, but do people mean ALL Israeli's? ALL Jews? Or do people just mean the Zionist-controlled Israeli Government/Mossad?

Mullins confuses Jews with Zionists. This is why he attracted the Anti-Semitic comments. He lets his argument down with this. Don't forget he comes from the early 20th century thinking where the Zionists convinced everyone that Zionism = Jews and monopolised the media and the press into promoting this fallacy. We now know this not to be true

No one can be evil simply because of their race. There's no logic to it.

There's plenty of Jews who are against Zionism. Most Zionists aren't Jews anyway.

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com is one example

The Zionist Movement is a secular racist political ideology ( similar to Nazism ) that is using Israel and hijacking Judaism and Jews to help build it's empire in the Middle East.

Never let anyone intimidate you by calling an anti-Semite for criticism of the Zionist Movement.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Right. Gotcha.

Well, other than that main concern about Eustace' Jew/Israel/Zionist mix-up, I have to concede that in most respects the man certainly seems to know his stuff, and he provided me with quite a few lines of enquiry that were new to me and that I'd like to follow up.

But the more I think about it the more I really am confused about why both the UK and America are so completely "owned" by Israel. I mean, okay, I get that they are in a prime location to be our eyes and ears in the middle east ...but still... is there more to this that I'm still missing? What's so special about this tiny State that has us all bowing and cowtowing like deranged weebles?

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

You can see how the Zionist Powers are continuing to equate Zionism with 'Jewish' with the UN resolution 3379.

They are calming that speaking out against Racism is racism. Utter nonsense ..

From

General Assembly Resolution 3379

[url=United Nations General Assembly Resolution 3379,]United Nations General Assembly Resolution 3379[/url], sponsored mainly by African and Arab states and adopted on 10 November 1975 by a vote of 72 to 35 (with 32 abstentions), "determine[d] that Zionism is a form of racism and racial discrimination". The resolution was revoked by Resolution 46/86 on 16 December 1991.

On the day of the resolution's adoption Israeli ambassador Chaim Herzog called the resolution "another manifestation of the bitter anti-Semitic, anti-Jewish hatred which animates Arab society."

Years later, Secretary-General Kofi Annan said in an address to the Israel Foreign Relations Council and the United Nations Association of Israel, on 25 March 1998 in Jerusalem:[6][dead link]

Still, the broader fight against anti-Semitism must be addressed. This year marks the fiftieth anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. We must use the occasion to denounce anti-Semitism in all of its manifestations. This brings me to the lamentable resolution adopted by the General Assembly in 1975, equating Zionism with racism and racial discrimination. That was, perhaps, the low-point in our relations; its negative resonance even today is difficult to overestimate. Fortunately, the General Assembly rescinded the resolution in 1991.

According to an essay prepared for the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs, the equation of Zionism with racism is "an anti-Semitic slogan".[7]

The European Fundamental Rights Agency cites the claim that the existence of a state of Israel is a racist endeavor as an example of denying the Jewish people the right to self-determination. The agency further defines such denial as a manifestation of antisemitism.[8][9]

It's all Bollocks. Criticism of Zionism can't be racist as it's a political ideology not a race.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Yeah, I understand. It's just that when I heard Eustace Mullins' views I thought that I'd gotten it wrong somewhere.

Did you catch my last post, immediately before yours, or were you posting yours simultaneously?

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

ghostgirl wrote:Right. Gotcha.

Well, other than that main concern about Eustace' Jew/Israel/Zionist mix-up, I have to concede that in most respects the man certainly seems to know his stuff, and he provided me with quite a few lines of enquiry that were new to me and that I'd like to follow up.

But the more I think about it the more I really am confused about why both the UK and America are so completely "owned" by Israel. I mean, okay, I get that they are in a prime location to be our eyes and ears in the middle east ...but still... is there more to this that I'm still missing? What's so special about this tiny State that has us all bowing and cowtowing like deranged weebles?

It's not Israel itself that the US/UK is bowing down to it's the western Zionist Elite like the Rothschilds. The Rothschilds, through controlling the money supply of Europe for so long with their various family branches pretty much control a lot of politics. And yup it still goes on. Murdoch, a crypto-Zionist is a supporter and that's why his media empire has been allowed to do so well. Cameron, Blair, Osbourne, Mandleson, etc have all had the meetings on the Rothschild's Corfu estate.

The Rothschilds were agents between the British Government and the Zionist Federation in 1917 and 1919 when Arthur Balfour promised the Zionists Palestine in return for funding for WW1.

The Balfour Declaration 1917
Foreign Office,
November 2nd, 1917.

Dear Lord Rothschild,
I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet:
"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country".
I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours sincerely
Arthur James Balfour

Later Balfour made prejudiced statement which basically said fuck the arabs in his 1919 Contradictory assurances

Contradictory assurances 1919
Balfour explained:

"The contradiction between the letters of the Covenant [of the League of Nations] and the policy of the Allies is even more flagrant in the case of the ‘independent nation’ of Palestine than in that of the ‘independent nation‘ of Syria. For in Palestine we do not propose to even go through the form of consulting the wishes of the present inhabitants of the country though the American [King-Crane] Commission is going through the form of asking what they are.

The Four Great Powers [Britain, France, Italy and the United States] are committed to Zionism. And Zionism, be it right or wrong, good or bad, is rooted in age-long traditions, in present needs, and future hopes, of far profounder import than the desires and prejudices of the 700,000 Arabs who now inhabit that ancient land. In my opinion that is right.

What I have never been able to understand is how it can be harmonized with the [Anglo-French] declaration, the Covenant, or the instruction to the [King-Crane] Commission of Enquiry.

I do not think that Zionism will hurt the Arabs, but they will never say they want it. Whatever be the future of Palestine it is not now an ‘independent nation’, nor is it yet on the way to become one. Whatever deference should be paid to the views of those living there, the Powers in their selection of a mandatory do not propose, as I understand the matter, to consult them. In short, so far as Palestine is concerned, the Powers have made no statement of fact which is not admittedly wrong, and no declaration of policy which, at least in the letter, they have not always intended to violate.

If Zionism is to influence the Jewish problem throughout the world Palestine must be made available for the largest number of Jewish immigrants. It is therefore eminently desirable that it should obtain the command of the water-power which naturally belongs to it whether by extending its borders to the north, or by treaty with the mandatory of Syria, to whom the southward flowing waters of Hamon could not in any event be of much value.

For the same reason Palestine should be extended into the lands lying east of the Jordan. It should not, however, be allowed to include the Hedjaz Railway, which is too distinctly bound up with exclusively Arab Interests.

from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_De ... on_of_1917

The Rothschilds also bought up vast swathes of Land in Palestine. they paid for the Zionist Government infrastructure, The Knesset and the Israeli Supreme court building ( A building steeped in masonic symbols btw )

The Rothschilds were behind Thatcher selling off our assets in the 1980s too.

Israel is just the spearhead of the Zionist Empire building in the Middle East. It's not a Jewish State it's a Zionist state. The Zionists will go after Jews who speak out against them. Norman Finklestein,for example, is a famous Jew who has lost his career becuase he speaks out against Zionism.

You can't be even be a candidate for president of the USA or Primeminster of the UK unless you have pledged allegience to Zionism, at either AIPAC(US) or the respective Zionist 'Friends Of Israel' NGOs in the UK

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Even the CIA recognised the ulterior motive of the Zinoists in 1949 following a report on Palestine ...

The CIA Report - 1949
By March 1949, a classified CIA report declared Palestine was a 'Long Range Disaster'. The Agency report read in part:

'The establishment of the State of Israel by force, with intimidation of the Arab governments by the US and USSR, with the cutting off of the British arms and ammunition (the Arabs only source of supply), with ample sources for Israel of munitions and finance, the Israeli battle victory is complete, but it has solved nothing.

If boundaries to an Israeli State, any boundaries, had been set and guaranteed by the Great Powers, peace might return to the area. On the contrary, we have actually a victorious state which is limited to no frontiers and which is determined that no narrow limits shall be set. The Near East is faced with the almost certain prospect of a profound and growing disturbance by Israel which may last for decades... ...Instead of restoring the boundaries of the province of Judea as they were in 70 A.D., the Israeli leaders now state freely though usually unofficially, their demand for an ever expanding empire. Their present possessions are regarded by them as only a beachead into the Arab and Muslim World – a large part of which they plan to exploit. They are not prepared to live off what the land will yield as the Arabs do... ...Alone among the Great Powers, Britain has been working on a plan to restore a balance between the forces in Palestine, but it already appears that this plan is doomed to fail. Zionist pressure in the USA, Anglophobia in Iraq and Egypt, and above all, Russia's determination to prolong chaos in the Near East and to complete the discrediting of British and American Diplomacy, combine to work against the policy of the British Government and its collaborators --King Abdulla of Trans-Jordan and the Prime Minister of Iraq, Nuri al Said.[1]

1. ^ OBSERVATIONS CONCERNING PALESTINE AND THE ARAB COUNTRIES, 3/8/1949, page 2, CIA Electronic Reading Room.

This is why the Zionists are systematically weakening the Islamic countries that are a threat to their expanding empire on the fabrication of false flags like 911 and 'the war on terror'.

They are slowly but surely ethnically cleansing Palestine of Arabs/Islam, but can't complete the job until any effective retaliation by surrounding arab/persian countries is disabled.

I

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

ghostgirl wrote:Yeah, I understand. It's just that when I heard Eustace Mullins' views I thought that I'd gotten it wrong somewhere.

Did you catch my last post, immediately before yours, or were you posting yours simultaneously?

Yes I saw all your posts :)

The Zionist Movement btw was started by a Hungarian called Theodor Herzl in 1897

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Thanks!! Makes a lot more sense now! I've been struggling to get things straight in my mind recently over this issue. I guess my next line of research has to incorporate the history of the Balfour Treaty in more detail.

I'm currently reading THIS at the moment, and there's some discussion of the Balfour Treaty in the book, as well as the birth of such entities as the CFR, Chatham House, NATO, and even the Zionist Federation is mentioned as far as each of these organisations have affected the rise of the EU from behind the scenes since the early 1920's.

I guess this shows just how clearly the EU strings are being pulled by the Zionist Elite's global agenda as well.

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

ghostgirl wrote:Thanks!! Makes a lot more sense now! I've been struggling to get things straight in my mind recently over this issue. I guess my next line of research has to incorporate the history of the Balfour Treaty in more detail.

I'm currently reading THIS at the moment, and there's some discussion of the Balfour Treaty in the book, as well as the birth of such entities as the CFR, Chatham House, NATO, and even the Zionist Federation is mentioned as far as each of these organisations have affected the rise of the EU from behind the scenes since the early 1920's.

I guess this shows just how clearly the EU strings are being pulled by the Zionist Elite's global agenda as well.

You're welcome :)

You need to go right back in history. Even before Herzl and the racist Zionist movement. For example most of the Jews involved in the Zionist movement aren't actually Jews in the sense they originate from the Middle East. They are descendants of the Khazars http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars A 1000 years or so ago loads of Khazars converted to Judaism . The wiki article should be a gateway to more research. Of course the Zionists don't like this as it exposes their fraudulence.

This also explains the Zionist involvement in the Russian revolution and the still close ties to Georgia.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Bit of synchronicity there Smeggs, your psychic talents are showing again! :rofl:

I just started reading a long article relating to the Khazars whilst you were posting your last post. http://www.iamthewitness.com/FreedmanFactsAreFacts.html

Huge document, but you might fancy checking it out sometime.

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

ghostgirl wrote:Bit of synchronicity there Smeggs, your psychic talents are showing again! :rofl:

I just started reading a long article relating to the Khazars whilst you were posting your last post. http://www.iamthewitness.com/FreedmanFactsAreFacts.html

Huge document, but you might fancy checking it out sometime.

If you want some history of the Zionist take over of Palestine that wasn't written by ZInoists then check out ..

THE ORIGIN OF THE PALESTINE-ISRAEL CONFLICT-(Part I)
THE ORIGIN OF THE PALESTINE-ISRAEL CONFLICT-(Part II)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Next

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Political Videos