Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

[video] Iran is not the Problem

Political Videos for your viewing pleasure

Moderator:

Forum rules
Please add [Video] to the title of video threads. :)

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Aw great, thanks, I might not get a chance to read those today, but I'll get to them soon. :)

"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

Haunting Beauty
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Posted on

Thanks for taking time to answer all my Israel questions Smeggy..

I've just finished reading THE ORIGIN OF THE PALESTINE-ISRAEL CONFLICT threads now, and it's like a light's gone on and I have a much cleared picture of the whole situation. It really is a terrible situation for the Palestinian people, and I suppose for all the non-zionist Jews as well. No wonder the west isn't allowed to know what's really going on, surely the average person, were they to have a clue, would stand up and protest such a mercilessly cruel occupation.

"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

Haunting Beauty
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Posted on

ghostgirl wrote:Thanks for taking time to answer all my Israel questions Smeggy..

I've just finished reading THE ORIGIN OF THE PALESTINE-ISRAEL CONFLICT threads now, and it's like a light's gone on and I have a much cleared picture of the whole situation. It really is a terrible situation for the Palestinian people, and I suppose for all the non-zionist Jews as well. No wonder the west isn't allowed to know what's really going on, surely the average person, were they to have a clue, would stand up and protest such a mercilessly cruel occupation.

You're very welcome Ghostie :)

The history of the region is very distorted and lied about by the Zionist Movement. And to be honest before the internet and the ability of ordinary people to publish articles as easily as the Zionist Press then is was very easy to the Zionists to paint a distorted picture to hide their racist agenda.

If the average UK person knew the level of support pretty much all our top politicians (across the 3 major parties ) had for the Zionist Movement they would be disgusted and wouldn't vote for them. After all the BNP is much despised, and Zionism is far more racist and nasty than the BNP could ever hope to be.

We all know MPs are generally selfish bastards and are in it for themselves, and as well as using public money to buy duck houses and clean moats they also support the Zionist Movement in order to get further in British Politics. One of the first things Blair did after joining the Labour party is also join the Zionist Group Labour Friends of Israel. So did Brown. They were then groomed for future top jobs and bankrolled by Zionists through Levy

Cameron has gone through a similar nurturing and as had the Rothschild/Murdoch Meetings.

the fact we've got a self confessed member of the racist Zionist movement on the panel of the Iraq Inquiry speaks volumes.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Previous

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Political Videos