Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Gadaffi: Kennedy-Israel nukes-Obama-Kurds

Political Videos for your viewing pleasure

Moderator:

Forum rules
Please add [Video] to the title of video threads. :)

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Gadaffi: Kennedy-Israel nukes-Obama-Kurds

makes a lot of sense. I didn't know about Kennedy and the Zionist Nukes issue at Dimona.

Gadaffi is certainly spot on about how the Kurds got fucked over by the West.

Very interesting speech from Gadaffi.

The Truth about the Kennedy Assassination & Obama Told by Gadaffi (MUST SEE)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Interesting statement from Gaddaffi, 'If Obama is insecure as a black president then he will compensate by acting "whiter than white"'...

Gaddaffi comes across as extremely lucid, he certainly doesn't sound mad, does he?

Bit too close to the truth there maybe? No wonder they want him out.

"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

Haunting Beauty
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Posted on

ghostgirl wrote:Interesting statement from Gaddaffi, 'If Obama is insecure as a black president then he will compensate by acting "whiter than white"'...

Gaddaffi comes across as extremely lucid, he certainly doesn't sound mad, does he?

I doubt any of Obamas decisions have anything to do with his colour ,unless he and his controllers loves the greenback :D but of course this speech was made when a lot of people where still under the spell of Obamarama "The Audacity of Hope " days

Now they "Hope He Has No More Audacity " . I have nothing against the man personally but the people who control him I hate with every inch of my being .

Posted on

Wow Not a real Alex Jones fan but great interview with Nigel Farage , Nice to hear the truth .

Posted on

ghostgirl wrote:Interesting statement from Gaddaffi, 'If Obama is insecure as a black president then he will compensate by acting "whiter than white"'...

Of course Gadaffi isn't mad. :) That's just retarded mainstream media propaganda nonsense that has no more sensible value than celebrity culture

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:

Of course Gadaffi isn't mad. :) That's just retarded mainstream media propaganda nonsense that has no more sensible value than celebrity culture

this might of been the start of his planned downfall ;)

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2009/01/2 ... 1F20090121

Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi said on Wednesday his country and other oil exporters were looking into nationalizing foreign firms due to low oil prices and suggested Tripoli might not stick to OPEC production quotas.

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Political Videos