Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

[video] 9/11 Missing Links

Political Videos for your viewing pleasure

Moderator:

Forum rules
Please add [Video] to the title of video threads. :)

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

A lot of previously undisclosed information is revealed in this video, anyone researching 9/11, and who's open to a different approach to the investigation, needs to see this...

9/11 Missing Links

"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

Haunting Beauty
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Posted on

Its' a long one!!! - I'll put it on the list to watch :) :thumb:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Thanks ghostgirl, I'll take a look.

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Posted on

It is a long one, Smeggy, I won't say why, but I think that you in particular might find this documentary interesting ;)

I will say this though... You won't find any of the same old same old, concerning NORAD/controlled demolition/where'stheplane/etc here.

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

ghostgirl wrote:It is a long one, Smeggy, I won't say why, but I think that you in particular might find this documentary interesting ;)

I will say this though... You won't find any of the same old same old, concerning NORAD/controlled demolition/where'stheplane/etc here.

Yeah I will watch it it. but I'm currently working hard on my photo collection and won't be able to concentreate on it until I've finished. :) two or three days and I'll give it whirl

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

ghostgirl wrote:It is a long one, Smeggy, I won't say why, but I think that you in particular might find this documentary interesting ;)

Thanks for that GG ,,phew so much info , I need a pad next to me to write it all down :D my only problem was the use of the word JEWS so much although it does mention Zionists as well many times , and the Israeli flag was very in your face , considering that many of the people living under that flag have NO idea what is going on behind the scenes , a bit like us really ;) .
But still some amazing facts .....connects a lot of the dots :thumb: cheers love

Posted on

annie27 wrote:

Thanks for that GG ,,phew so much info , I need a pad next to me to write it all down :D my only problem was the use of the word JEWS so much although it does mention Zionists as well many times , and the Israeli flag was very in your face , considering that many of the people living under that flag have NO idea what is going on behind the scenes , a bit like us really ;) .
But still some amazing facts .....connects a lot of the dots :thumb: cheers love

As a British Citizen I am disgusted by the racist British Nationalists, like the BNP, etc. In the same way most Jews are disgusted by the racist Jewish nationalists called Zionists.

Jews and Zionists are NOT the same thing, in the same way the British People and the BNP are not the same thing

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Started watching the video.

Yup the USS Liberty is more than proof the Zionists dominate and treat America like dirt. The Zionists attack America, yet cowardly American military Chiefs like Mcnamara bow down to the Zionists force.

We have ore recently seen the same with corrupt British Military commanders like Richard Kemp who have testified in the UN with lies that the IDF actually took care to not kill civilians in Gaza during operation Cast Lead.

British Colonel: "The IDF Did More to Safeguard Civilians Than Any Other Army"

This fucker Kemp is a traitor and pure scum ...

The IDF shot a grandmother and her grandchildren in cold blood while they were waiving white flags. Richard Kemp is cold blooded and sick in the head to support such atrocious war crimes. Note that the BBC regularly use this sicko to commentate.]

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:

As a British Citizen I am disgusted by the racist British Nationalists, like the BNP, etc. In the same way most Jews are disgusted by the racist Jewish nationalists called Zionists.

Jews and Zionists are NOT the same thing, in the same way the British People and the BNP are not the same thing

Pity I saw GG on a few times today ..I would liked to have heard her thoughts , but she must of been busy . Ah well such is.

Posted on

Going to watch some more of this in a bit. Good video. Clean Break report, Pnac and Dancing ISraeli's is all refresher stuff, but good video none the less.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Started watching the video.

Yup the USS Liberty is more than proof the Zionists dominate and treat America like dirt. The Zionists attack America, yet cowardly American military Chiefs like Mcnamara bow down to the Zionists force.

We have ore recently seen the same with corrupt British Military commanders like Richard Kemp who have testified in the UN with lies that the IDF actually took care to not kill civilians in Gaza during operation Cast Lead.

British Colonel: "The IDF Did More to Safeguard Civilians Than Any Other Army"

This fucker Kemp is a traitor and pure scum ...

The IDF shot a grandmother and her grandchildren in cold blood while they were waiving white flags. Richard Kemp is cold blooded and sick in the head to support such atrocious war crimes. Note that the BBC regularly use this sicko to commentate.]

Another "lectern puppet" Smegs. :D

Super Smegsterwegsta
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Posted on

Rocky wrote:
Another "lectern puppet" Smegs. :D

Most certainly. Kemp is a disgustingly vile individual. How Britain claims to have a morally decent Army and then puts a piece of shit like him in charge of it's operations Afghanistan is beyond me. Going out of his way to lie about the behaviour of the IDF ( a force evolved from terrorism no less [ Irgun etc] ) and it's genocide and and war crimes in Gaza during the terrorist operation cast Lead in both the UN and in numerous articles Kemp has shown just how filthily low a so called human being can stoop.

It's no surprise that the BBC regularly uses him as a '3rd party' commentator as he is obviously a willing shill of the Western Elite.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:

Pity I saw GG on a few times today ..I would liked to have heard her thoughts , but she must of been busy . Ah well such is.

My computer WAS on Smeggys page yesterday Annie, I sometimes leave it online if I'm downloading or whateve, but I didn't get much chance to actually sit down and type anything as I had a couple of burly Plasterers round plastering my upstairs bedroom :pp:

I did browse through some of the comments on a few threads, but didn't have time for much more than that. And then just when I thought I could relax at tea time I got a phonecall asking me if I would do an overtime night shift so I ended up being awake from 7.30am yesterday to 7.30am today :groan:

Got a lot on at the moment but I WILL get back to this with my thoughts soon. :)

P.S. I left this vid because I thought it raised some very interesting points, and although I agree that the over-use of the word Jew was unnecessary I think that we were meant to get the gist that in this case the narrators were referring to Jewish Extremists, i.e. Zionists.

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

ghostgirl wrote:
annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:

My computer WAS on Smeggys page yesterday Annie, I sometimes leave it online if I'm downloading or whateve, but I didn't get much chance to actually sit down and type anything as I had a couple of burly Plasterers round plastering my upstairs bedroom :pp:

Did they get around to the plastering?

I did browse through some of the comments on a few threads, but didn't have time for much more than that. And then just when I thought I could relax at tea time I got a phonecall asking me if I would do an overtime night shift so I ended up being awake from 7.30am yesterday to 7.30am today :groan:

Got a lot on at the moment but I WILL get back to this with my thoughts soon. :)

P.S. I left this vid because I thought it raised some very interesting points, and although I agree that the over-use of the word Jew was unnecessary I think that we were meant to get the gist that in this case the narrators were referring to Jewish Extremists, i.e. Zionists.

I've watched about 40% of it so far. very interesting and ties a lot of 911 together from the Zionist angle. The neocons are uber pro-Zionist and they've always been the driving force in catalysing Western countries against fabricated threats for decades. They perpetuated the Cold War with masses of propaganda. Much of which they used the European Press to publish. Once the Soviet union collapsed they needed a new bogey man and thus Al-Qaeda and the War On Terror was created.

A lot of it comes from the Doctrine of the Political Philosopher Leo Strauss

Here's what Adanm Curtis says about Strauss in the The Power Of Nightmares where he documents the rise and power of the Zionist-Neocons

CHICAGO

But Qutb was not alone. At the same time in Chicago their was another man who shared the same fears about the destructive force of individualism in America. He was an obscure political philosopher at the university of Chicago. But his ideas would also have far reaching consequences. Because they would become the shaping force behind the Neoconserative movement which now dominates the American Administration. He was called Leo Strauss.

Strauss is a mysterious figure. he refused to filmed or interviewed. He devoted his time to creating a loyal band of students. And what he tought them was the prosperous liberal society they were living in continued the seeds of it's own destruction.

Professor Harvey Mansfield - Straussian Philosopher - Harvard University says: (William Kristol [Neocon Founder] was a student of Harvey Mansfield)

"He didn't, err give, interviews or write political Essays, or, err. appear on the radio, there wasn't TV yet, or things like that. But he did want to have a school of students to get others to see what he seen that Western Liberalism led to Nihilism. And had undergone a development that at the end of which it could no longer define itself or defend itself. A development which took everything praiseworthy and admirable out of human beings and made us into dwarf animals. Made us into herd animals, sick little dwarfs, satisfied with a dangerous lie in which nothing is true and everything is permitted."

Strauss believed that the liberal idea of individual freedom led people to question everything, all values, all moral truths. Instead, people were lead by their own selfish desires and this threatened to tear apart the share values that held society together. but there was a way to stop this, Strauss believed, it was for politicians to assert powerful and aspiring myths everyone could believe in. They might not be true, but they were necessary illusions.

One of these was religion. The other was the myth of the Nation. And in America that was the idea that the country had a unique destiny to battle against the forces of evil throughout the world. This myth was epitomised, Strauss told his students, in his favourite TV program, Gunsmoke.

Professor Stanley Rosen - Pupil of Leo Strauss 1949 says:

"Strauss was a great fan of American Television. Gunsmoke was his great favourite and he would hurry home from the seminar, which would happen, you know, at 5:30pm or so, to have a quick dinner so he could be at his seat before the television set when Gunsmoke went on. And he felt that this was good this show, this had a salutary effect on the American public. Because it showed the conflict between good and evil in a way that would be immediately intelligible to everyone.

The hero has a white hat. He's faster on the draw than the bad man. The good guy wins. And it's not just that the good wins but that the values are clear. That's America, we're going o triumph over the evils that are trying to destroy us and virtues of the western Frontier. Good and Evil."

Leo Strauss's other favourite program was Perry Mason. And this, he told his students, epitomised the role that they the elite had to play. in public they should promote the myths necessary to rescue America from decay. But in private, they didn't have to believe in that.

"Perry Mason was different from Gunsmoke. The extremely cunning man, who as far as we can see, is very virtuous and uses his great intelligence and quickness of mind to rescue his clients from dangers, but who could be fooling us because he's cleverer than we are! Is he really telling the truth? maybe his client is guilty?"

So basically the core ideology is to bind society together by creating threats, like The Soviet Union, or the 'Terrorists', but of course this has been hijacked for Zionist Racial supremecism and wealth plundering profit crusades for Oil, water, gas and land

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Indeed. The "noble lies" of Leo Strauss, combined with the "public relations" of "myth making", proliferated by Edward Bernays, has become a formidable combination, particularly since their' combined assualt on our senses are both so aptly suited to our favourite Weapon Of Mass Deception...

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
ghostgirl wrote:
annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:

Did they get around to the plastering?

I've watched about 40% of it so far. very interesting and ties a lot of 911 together from the Zionist angle. The neocons are uber pro-Zionist and they've always been the driving force in catalysing Western countries against fabricated threats for decades. They perpetuated the Cold War with masses of propaganda. Much of which they used the European Press to publish. Once the Soviet union collapsed they needed a new bogey man and thus Al-Qaeda and the War On Terror was created.

A lot of it comes from the Doctrine of the Political Philosopher Leo Strauss

Here's what Adanm Curtis says about Strauss in the The Power Of Nightmares where he documents the rise and power of the Zionist-Neocons

CHICAGO

But Qutb was not alone. At the same time in Chicago their was another man who shared the same fears about the destructive force of individualism in America. He was an obscure political philosopher at the university of Chicago. But his ideas would also have far reaching consequences. Because they would become the shaping force behind the Neoconserative movement which now dominates the American Administration. He was called Leo Strauss.

Strauss is a mysterious figure. he refused to filmed or interviewed. He devoted his time to creating a loyal band of students. And what he tought them was the prosperous liberal society they were living in continued the seeds of it's own destruction.

Professor Harvey Mansfield - Straussian Philosopher - Harvard University says: (William Kristol [Neocon Founder] was a student of Harvey Mansfield)

"He didn't, err give, interviews or write political Essays, or, err. appear on the radio, there wasn't TV yet, or things like that. But he did want to have a school of students to get others to see what he seen that Western Liberalism led to Nihilism. And had undergone a development that at the end of which it could no longer define itself or defend itself. A development which took everything praiseworthy and admirable out of human beings and made us into dwarf animals. Made us into herd animals, sick little dwarfs, satisfied with a dangerous lie in which nothing is true and everything is permitted."

Strauss believed that the liberal idea of individual freedom led people to question everything, all values, all moral truths. Instead, people were lead by their own selfish desires and this threatened to tear apart the share values that held society together. but there was a way to stop this, Strauss believed, it was for politicians to assert powerful and aspiring myths everyone could believe in. They might not be true, but they were necessary illusions.

One of these was religion. The other was the myth of the Nation. And in America that was the idea that the country had a unique destiny to battle against the forces of evil throughout the world. This myth was epitomised, Strauss told his students, in his favourite TV program, Gunsmoke.

"Strauss was a great fan of American Television. Gunsmoke was his great favourite and he would hurry home from the seminar, which would happen, you know, at 5:30pm or so, to have a quick dinner so he could be at his seat before the television set when Gunsmoke went on. And he felt that this was good this show, this had a salutary effect on the American public. Because it showed the conflict between good and evil in a way that would be immediately intelligible to everyone.

The hero has a white hat. He's faster on the draw than the bad man. The good guy wins. And it's not just that the good wins but that the values are clear. That's America, we're going o triumph over the evils that are trying to destroy us and virtues of the western Frontier. Good and Evil."

Leo Strauss's other favourite program was Perry Mason. And this, he told his students, epitomised the role that they the elite had to play. in public they should promote the myths necessary to rescue America from decay. But in private, they didn't have to believe in that.

"Perry Mason was different from Gunsmoke. The extremely cunning man, who as far as we can see, is very virtuous and uses his great intelligence and quickness of mind to rescue his clients from dangers, but who could be fooling us because he's cleverer than we are! Is he really telling the truth? maybe his client is guilty?"

So basically the core ideology is to bind society together by creating threats, like The Soviet Union, or the 'Terrorists', but of course this has been hijacked for Zionist Racial supremecism and wealth plundering profit crusades for Oil, water, gas and land

Water??? Why would we need to plunder water when the UK is awash with it.
:confused:

Super Smegsterwegsta
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Posted on

Smeggy may be referring to Israel, Rocky; I believe it has very little water of it's own ;)

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

Yup a big part of the invasion of Iraq was to secure water supplies for Israel. It's also why Israel stole the Golan Heights of Syria in 1967.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

ghostgirl wrote:
annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:

No Probs GG :thumb: it had loads of info , as you said not the usual 9/11 pitch .

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Political Videos