Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

[video] Dimitri Khalezov - interview about 911

Political Videos for your viewing pleasure

Moderator:

Forum rules
Please add [Video] to the title of video threads. :)

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

911 explained - Interview with Dimitri Khalezov

The last 9/11 video I posted wasn't the usual run-of-the-mill subject matter, and here's another that's equally left-field in it's approach. Very interesting, and so far I've been able to corroborate quite a lot of the information he speaks about through external and independent sources. Could do with a second opinion though, put it on your list please, Smeggy? :D


Dimitri Khalezov is a former Soviet commissioned officer of the “military unit 46179”, otherwise known as “the Special Control Service” of the 12th Chief Directorate of the Defense Ministry of the Soviet Union. From his unique vantage point as a former member of the Soviet “atomic” and later “nuclear” intelligence Dimitri says that he knew about an in-built so-called “emergency nuclear demolitions scheme” of the Twin Towers, as long back as early 1980´s, while serving in the Soviet Special Control Service.

At the time of building the Twin Towers there was apparently an in-built clause stating that the architects HAD TO PROVIDE an in-built means of demolishing them, should it for any reason ever become necessary to do so. BTW the Sears Tower, he says, was also subject to this clause.


Part 1 (2 hours)



Part 2 (2 hours)


Image
"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

User avatar
Haunting Beauty
Posts: 4600
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:20 pm
Location: Scotland
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Really interesting Videos Ghostie ......a very new way of looking at certain facts ....and on a purely sexist view ,I could listen to him all night ;) :hubba: what an accent :D




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

In deeply unsure about him AND his theory, it's extremely well presented - but does it have a ring of DISINFO surrounding it? - maybe. Anyway I thought I'd post it and see what others think.

Image
"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

User avatar
Haunting Beauty
Posts: 4600
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:20 pm
Location: Scotland
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

ghostgirl wrote:In deeply unsure about him AND his theory, it's extremely well presented - but does it have a ring of DISINFO surrounding it? - maybe. Anyway I thought I'd post it and see what others think.


Why the hell would you post a 4 hour video about a man you thought was a disinfo merchant ???? who really is delivering disinfo here ? I have an open mind and find all points and views interesting . and as it was only me who responded you must be very dissapointed as I am as you say a "Conspiracy nut case who should not post in your threads again" message recieved love ...no probs .




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

annie27 wrote:
ghostgirl wrote:In deeply unsure about him AND his theory, it's extremely well presented - but does it have a ring of DISINFO surrounding it? - maybe. Anyway I thought I'd post it and see what others think.


Why the hell would you post a 4 hour video about a man you thought was a disinfo merchant ???? who really is delivering disinfo here ? I have an open mind and find all points and views interesting . and as it was only me who responded you must be very dissapointed as I am as you say a "Conspiracy nut case who should not post in your threads again" message recieved love ...no probs .


I refuse to be bated into an argument with you, Annie, if you're looking for a fight you'll have to find someone else.

Image
"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

User avatar
Haunting Beauty
Posts: 4600
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:20 pm
Location: Scotland
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

ghostgirl wrote:911 explained - Interview with Dimitri Khalezov

The last 9/11 video I posted wasn't the usual run-of-the-mill subject matter, and here's another that's equally left-field in it's approach. Very interesting, and so far I've been able to corroborate quite a lot of the information he speaks about through external and independent sources. Could do with a second opinion though, put it on your list please, Smeggy? :D


Dimitri Khalezov is a former Soviet commissioned officer of the “military unit 46179”, otherwise known as “the Special Control Service” of the 12th Chief Directorate of the Defense Ministry of the Soviet Union. From his unique vantage point as a former member of the Soviet “atomic” and later “nuclear” intelligence Dimitri says that he knew about an in-built so-called “emergency nuclear demolitions scheme” of the Twin Towers, as long back as early 1980´s, while serving in the Soviet Special Control Service.

At the time of building the Twin Towers there was apparently an in-built clause stating that the architects HAD TO PROVIDE an in-built means of demolishing them, should it for any reason ever become necessary to do so. BTW the Sears Tower, he says, was also subject to this clause.


Part 1 (2 hours)



Part 2 (2 hours)



Any form of pre-planned demolition would have begun on the ground floors to bring the towers down. But as we all saw on TV the towers collapsed from the top downwards, from the point of impact... Khalesov fails to explain that simple fact. Demolition crews always place their explosives on the ground floor to bring a building or chimney stack down.

I take that 'disinformation' with a very big pinch of salt, Ghostie, considering that there was no nuclear radiation found in the atmosphere in New York after the collapse of both towers.

This conspiracy is going from bad to worse. :D



User avatar
Super Smegsterwegsta
Posts: 4775
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:00 pm
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

The idea of bringing down the towers with Nukes and whatnot is clearly nonsense.

It's a common tactic to plant a bunch of stupid theories to make the whole 'truth' movement look silly. Only someone without much capacity for rationale would write off a whole theory simply becuase of a few nonsense sub-theories.

Everything should be looked at though as only someone without much capacity for rationale would write off a theory without at least doign some research or rational thought on it.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 111741
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Rocky Wrote:

Any form of pre-planned demolition would have begun on the ground floors to bring the towers down. But as we all saw on TV the towers collapsed from the top downwards, from the point of impact... Khalesov fails to explain that simple fact. Demolition crews always place their explosives on the ground floor to bring a building or chimney stack down.

I take that 'disinformation' with a very big pinch of salt, Ghostie, considering that there was no nuclear radiation found in the atmosphere in New York after the collapse of both towers.

This conspiracy is going from bad to worse.


I agree pretty much with your conclusions on this, Rocky, and, let's face it, it is after all a suspiciously recent attempt at 'whistleblowing' from Khalezov, it's now 10 years since 9/11 - where has he been these past 10 years past, and why hasn't he spoken out before now?

Even though I'm disregarding Khalezov's nuclear theories, though, just as you have, there are a couple of points in your post that I'd nevertheless like to pick up on...

Firstly, top-down demolitions are really not that uncommon, take the following 2 as examples, especially since visually they both to a fair extent resemble the take-down of the WTC's:







And secondly, whilst I don't know of any reliable sources of information stating unequivaocally that there was radiation found in the air post-9/11, there are plenty of reports of greatly increased instances of cancer and respiratory illnesses in firefighters and other ground zero workers who aided in the clean-up operations, and who therefore spent a good deal of time at the site after the towers came down.

Here's just one article that's recently been written on the subject in our very own English Daily Mail (all right, I know, that's quite amusing ;) ), but hey, a quick search of the web will point you towards many more reputable sources of information on the subject...

9/11 firefighters ARE getting cancer at a faster rate than others, chief medical officer reveals

Note this one particular paragraph...

Dr. David Prezant, the Fire Department's chief medical officer, has reportedly said that cancer cases across 'all ranks' of the FDNY who worked at Ground Zero are 'up significantly'.
It is thought that the report - due to be officially disclosed in time for the 10th anniversary of the terror attacks in September - cites unusual rises in leukemia, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and multiple myeloma.
The report also states increases in esophageal, prostate and thyroid cancers.


Most, if not all of the above illnesses, are sited as being strongly linked to ionizing radiation.


And yes, I am playing devil's advocate just a bit, because I don't think that the towers were brought down by underground nuclear explosions, but like all the other theories surrounding 9/11, fact is very often mixed with fiction; the trick is to sift through the silt for nuggets of truth wherever they may be hidding.

Image
"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

User avatar
Haunting Beauty
Posts: 4600
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:20 pm
Location: Scotland
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

ghostgirl wrote: but like all the other theories surrounding 9/11, fact is very often mixed with fiction; the trick is to sift through the silt for nuggets of truth wherever they may be hidding.


And not just write something off becuase the MSM, Politicians, et dsaid it was nonsense. And not just write something off on the logical fallacy of it being "too big to be a lie"

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 111741
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:
ghostgirl wrote: but like all the other theories surrounding 9/11, fact is very often mixed with fiction; the trick is to sift through the silt for nuggets of truth wherever they may be hidding.


And not just write something off becuase the MSM, Politicians, et dsaid it was nonsense. And not just write something off on the logical fallacy of it being "too big to be a lie"


There has been only two nuggets of truth so far concerning the destruction of the Twin Towers:

The first nugget of truth was that a Boeing airliner packed with jet fuel and travelling at approximately 400 MPH flew into one tower causing it's eventual collapse.

The second nugget of truth was a repetition of the first nugget as another Boeing flew into the second tower causing its collapse. After these two dramatic events it was announced that the attack on both towers was the work of Al Qaeda. The rest is pure speculation, innuendo and malicious gossip, and as Ghostie says, why would an alleged Russian whistle blower take 10 years to reveal his litle snippets of nuclear 'misinformation'?

Answer to that is simple: It's all anti American propaganda.
Don't be fooled thinking the cold war is over..it's still very much alive and it's a fact that many ex KGB officers hold high ranking positions in the present Russian government, not to mention Putin himself.

Know wot ar meen arry? :D



User avatar
Super Smegsterwegsta
Posts: 4775
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:00 pm
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

ghostgirl wrote:
annie27 wrote:
ghostgirl wrote:In deeply unsure about him AND his theory, it's extremely well presented - but does it have a ring of DISINFO surrounding it? - maybe. Anyway I thought I'd post it and see what others think.


Why the hell would you post a 4 hour video about a man you thought was a disinfo merchant ???? who really is delivering disinfo here ? I have an open mind and find all points and views interesting . and as it was only me who responded you must be very dissapointed as I am as you say a "Conspiracy nut case who should not post in your threads again" message recieved love ...no probs .


I refuse to be bated into an argument with you, Annie, if you're looking for a fight you'll have to find someone else.


I would suggest you started this ...not me ....I have for the main part always supported your own "Conspiracy nut case Video fests "( this is how you discribed me ?) My point was how can you prove a building defied logic in its fall unless you can show who might of been doing it and why and HOW ..... I even apologised for posting /highjacking your thread .....in PM but your utterly snotty remarks led me to to think you are not all you act to be . The Building never fell alone some one had to be behind it ,for all your scientific shit posted . untill you can prove that ,to the masses it was Airline Fuel .

Conversation over from now on .....




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:
ghostgirl wrote: but like all the other theories surrounding 9/11, fact is very often mixed with fiction; the trick is to sift through the silt for nuggets of truth wherever they may be hidding.


And not just write something off becuase the MSM, Politicians, et dsaid it was nonsense. And not just write something off on the logical fallacy of it being "too big to be a lie"


I just can not imagine getting any firemen to lie for the Elite ...the NYFD are a special breed as are most Fire fighters

http://firefightersfor911truth.org/

These guys suggest the lobby was so damaged with dead bodies even :confused:





Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Rocky wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
ghostgirl wrote: but like all the other theories surrounding 9/11, fact is very often mixed with fiction; the trick is to sift through the silt for nuggets of truth wherever they may be hidding.


And not just write something off becuase the MSM, Politicians, et dsaid it was nonsense. And not just write something off on the logical fallacy of it being "too big to be a lie"


There has been only two nuggets of truth so far concerning the destruction of the Twin Towers:

The first nugget of truth was that a Boeing airliner packed with jet fuel and travelling at approximately 400 MPH flew into one tower causing it's eventual collapse.

The second nugget of truth was a repetition of the first nugget as another Boeing flew into the second tower causing its collapse. After these two dramatic events it was announced that the attack on both towers was the work of Al Qaeda. The rest is pure speculation, innuendo and malicious gossip, and as Ghostie says, why would an alleged Russian whistle blower take 10 years to reveal his litle snippets of nuclear 'misinformation'?

Answer to that is simple: It's all anti American propaganda.
Don't be fooled thinking the cold war is over..it's still very much alive and it's a fact that many ex KGB officers hold high ranking positions in the present Russian government, not to mention Putin himself.

Know wot ar meen arry? :D


so when the pilot for 9/11 truth says only the most experienced pilot could pull this off you think he is lying for some reason :confused: why what pulls you to need to believe we have great people who are honest running our country ?

you are the one who tells us its getting shittier by the day ...explain






Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Political Videos

Similar topics

  • Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
    Top of Page

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests