Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

[video] Please tell me what you see...?

Political Videos for your viewing pleasure

Moderator:

Forum rules
Please add [Video] to the title of video threads. :)

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

annie27 wrote:Amazing a CIA 27 year veteran stands up to the lies .......a national hero in my eyes :clap:

Rumsfeld has been lying ever since he entered Politics. I'll never forget his classic "There are Al-Qaeda Sleeper cells in in over 50 countries" bullshit. I laugh at it now. He's a professional liar through and through.

Rumsfeld was involved in fabricated bollocks right back in the 1970s when the neocons were fabricating crap about the Soviet Union in order to boost the Cold War.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Team_B

The lies and fabrications about Iraq, about 911 and about other related crap is NOTHING NEW. Most of the Cold war was based upon lies and it's foundation was basically a foundation.

And it goes back further. both WW1 and WW2 were manipulated to happen in order to secure Elite Gains. Dubya Bush's granddad Prescott was even involved, along with other American elite, in funding Hitler's' war machine. The Idea of eugenics was previously an American policy and widely practised in the USA in the early 20th century. it was then Exported to the Nazis and American Money and training set up the Eugenics institute in Nazi Germany.

It was also American banking that created the Great depression through a deliberated credit crunch and credit recall in order to drastically cut spending in the proposed enemies of Germany.

The lies of 911 are NOTHING NEW. :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

annie27 wrote:Amazed he is still alive .....this is what happens to Whistle Blowers .....

but she is bleating about the rights to free speech in the middle east :howl: the man stood silent with his back to her and still got the shit kicked out of him by the Borgs ,oh the Irony .

Posted on

Mr Squirrel wrote:Hmmm....

WTC 1&2 didnt collapse due to fire... they collapsed because their structural integrity had been compromised. As for no other steel framed building collapsing due to fire.. i would suggest that the 'catalyst' to that collapse was the big assed 757's smashing through them beforehand.
I have seen the CT films that project the theory that the buildings were 'detonated' and admit... Compelling viewing that raises many questions about the 'official' story but equally raise just as many questions about the CT itself.
These buildings were incredibly heavy (200000 tonnes each) and we all saw the planes slice their way through virtually the entire width and almost exit the other side... thats alot of support bearings destroyed by impact alone. Bearings that still tried to support a further 1/3rd of each tower (1/3rd=66000 tonnes)
Now, what happens when you try to take a load bearing wall down in your average semi without sufficient supports until an equally sufficient RSJ has been fitted in place? Correct.. the whole thing falls down. So what do you expect a skyscraper to do when it has its major load bearing structure removed? Float on a bed of air?
The columns seen 'cut' at a jaunty angle is also explainable. These pictures were taken well after the clear up had taken place hence the lack of debris above the columns. Most of the steel removed from the site was cut with plasma cutters to enable shipping. It didnt collapse in convenient 'ready cut to size' sections, most of it was mangled and twisted. Angled cuts are the industry standard not only in controlled demolition but also in any type of cutting where the item cut needs a controlled drop. Anybody ever watched a tree being chopped down? The clear up team still needed to cut those beams with safety in mind and that means cuting the beams with a clear intention of where they would fall.

Posted once before but here it is again.

Watch the tower closely before it collapses. Note that there are no visible explosions, no 'squibs' and that the tower neither collapses from below or above the damaged section. It simply 'buckles' under the weight its supporting above and gives up the ghost.

Both Twins collapsed at very nearly freefall speed, Mr S, in other words the bits above where the planes crashed collapsed to the ground almost as if there was nothing underneath them. As you say, - and I will use your own calculations here, 66000 tonnes above the planes means that those towers had something like 130,400 tonnes of steel and concrete below the point of impact. Yet watching the collapse it is as if there was little or nothing besides air beneath the impact zone. This 13400 tonnes of wreckage did not collapse sideways, or otherwise shift itself out of the way of the towers' top sections, it simply wasn't there any more. Both towers collapsed straight down, with dead-centred symmetry, into it's own footprint, following what amounts to the path of MOST resistance. The steel superstructures and support columns of the towers provided no more resistance to the falling rubble than air would have.

It's true that the South Tower first began to tip from above the point of impact,, but it then became symmetric again before 'exploding' radially, with dust and debris projecting out in all directions. Achieving a completely symmetric collapse like that is an engineering feat, in fact it is the sole objective of a controlled demolition.

Outside of a controlled demolition, only extremely severe earthquakes have ever caused the total collapse of a steel frame high-rise building, and even those cases are very rare. Also, in those rare instances where such an event HAS occurred due to an earthquake, in the subsequent pile of rubble that's in evidence pre-collapse, there are always large, semi-intact pieces of building, not just crushed rubble. This type of catastrophe (earthquake) would also be highly unlikely to collapse the building in a radially-symmetric fashion.

As for the building that was not hit by anything? Building 7 also collapsed at near freefall speed, and even the NIST report cannot explain this in their final report. The NIST report findings are that "Even the best hypothesis (i.e. fire) has only a low probability of occurrence ". In any case the fires in Building 7 were not severe, and were limited to isolated regions of 2 floors. And here again, the collapse of Building 7 has all of the important features of an engineered or controlled demolition; that is to say that the collapse was precisely vertical and symmetrical, the building implodes, - i.e. its walls fall inward - and it subsequently produces a nice tidy pile of rubble. All in the space of a few seconds.

And please remember that in a PBS documentary called 'America Rebuilds', which was aired on September 11th 2002, Larry Silverstein, the buildings owner, admits to 'pulling' building 7. His exact words were:

"I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire," and I said, "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it." And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse."

Due to the fact that even the NIST report has no explanation for the collapse of building 7, it's only Silverstein who says that the building was 'pulled'.

"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

Haunting Beauty
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Posted on

Ghostie, for the sake of space, i have not quoted your post but assure you i have read it in full (several times in fact) and understand perfectly your message.

But if i can address a few points.

Firstly, i take what Silverstein says with lashings of salt, sure its an unusual statement but lets be honest, out of many things this man has said on the subject, the quote in question is a very disposable remark and one i feel that has been hugely taken out of context. As an example, the term 'Pull' is indeed a civil engineering term to 'Destroy' and that is the notion that has been planted in conspiracy theorists heads ever since.. Its also true that the term 'Pull' is used in many situations to mean 'Abort'... are you absolutely 100% sure Silverstein did not mean 'Pull it' as in to "Pull out of the firefighting plans"?... IE, 'Pull it' = Withdraw, Abort etc?

On the WTC 1&2 collapse.
Indeed, they did fall at near freefall speed and they did fall into their own footprint (to a degree) but that is where the similarity to a controlled demolition ends.
Firstly, controlled demolitions are charged from the ground upwards accompanied with visible and audible charges. WTC 1&2 collapsed from the TOP downwards with no visible charges been displayed and the only 'explosions' heard were the crashing of floors, a completely different sound as you would get from explosive charges which 'Crack' as opposed to 'Thud'.
As the buildings clearly collapse from the top down (into the path of the most resistance as you point out) going against every controlled demolition method in the book, does this not strike you as an unusual method used by some senior department would take if they wished to demolish a building?
I think it is unusual, if i were in that position and wished to destroy 2 massive buildings in the entire worlds view leaving no evidence of a demolition, i would take no chances and wire the building according to all the most effective methods.... not the least effective method.

Freefall speed.
There have been many remarks surrounding the near freefall speed of the towers, most suggesting that major works removing the load bearing members had taken place. Indeed some suggestions about the alleged 'indestructible inner core' been removed or at very least, weakened.. yet, nobody out of the hundreds of thousands of downtown Manhattan's have reported any kind of serious works taking place, no trucks carrying structural material seen, engineers inside the towers and most significantly, no surviving WTC workers have reported anything out of the ordinary inside that building. All the lifts were in usual working order, no walls or floors were missing, no unusual wiring reported... nothing unusual whatsoever.
When something moves, as we all know, its mass is increased. You could push your Ford Fiesta into a wall and little would happen to the wall unless its structure was already significantly fatigued, yet you could drive your Fizza into a sound wall at 70mph and it would go straight through it. With the towers, its supporting structure had been severely fatigued by the impact of an airliner severing most of the major load bearings. Once the upper 20 odd storeys started to move downwards, it made the same kind of impact on the floors below as the Fiesta would on a wall at speed... it pulverized them and for every floor destroyed, the structure (resistance) became weaker and the opposing mass (upper floors) became stronger, heavier and faster as it moved downwards assisted by gravity.
What is also important to point out here is that it did not fall directly into its own footprint as suggested... the top can clearly be seen to 'mushroom out' as it struck the resistance it met along the way but the lower floors simply did not have the strength to withstand such an opposing force and gave way.

To recap some important points to consider.

No reports of any unusual structural changes within the towers.
A clear 'Buckling' of the impact point.
No signs of any explosions.
The top 'mushrooming' outwards on collapse.
The collapse from the top downwards unlike all other demolitions that detonate from the bottom up.

I have watched many of the CT films surrounding the collapse of the towers and agree... interesting stuff and i admit to believing them myself until i questioned the propaganda they suggested. The Silverstein quote is a case in question... The Ct films want you to believe that 'Pull' meant 'Destroy' and not 'Abort/Withdraw' as it quite easily could have been intended. The pictures of the angle cut verticals are implied to have been taken before any clean up.. if so, where is the other 110 storeys that should have been piled on top of them?

Please dont be drawn into this CT nonsense over the collapse of these buildings, these buildings collapsed due to severe structural failure caused by a massive airliner strike. Now who orchestrated this airliner strike is another thread entirely but the collapse of the buildings is nothing so sinister as a simple structural failure.

Blindly believing everything that i dont read in the daily propaganda tabloids

Irritating the humorless since 1973

Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Posted on

Actually the rescuers in the Towers did report unusual explosions in the towers. There's plenty of interviews with them validating such and many have been posted here over the years.

Freefall speed.

The only way something could fall at freefall speed ( neglecting air resistance ) is if there was nothing resisting it. This clearly happened at WTC7. A building that collapsed bottom down, straight down and in a manner exactly as one would view a controlled demolition. Even NIST admitted that a significant part of the collapse of WTC7 happened at freefall speed. And NIST have failed TWICE to account for the way WTC7 collapsed. Al they have done is take an already foregone conclusion and tried to explain it. Unfortunately NIST weren't allowed to actually question what caused WTC7 to collapsed. They were TOLF how it collapsed and were charged with coming up with an explanation. And couldn't.

Btw - I couldn't give a toss about Silverstein's "pull" comment. It's irrelevant.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Actually the rescuers in the Towers did report unusual explosions in the towers. There's plenty of interviews with them validating such and many have been posted here over the years.

Freefall speed.

The only way something could fall at freefall speed ( neglecting air resistance ) is if there was nothing resisting it. This clearly happened at WTC7. A building that collapsed bottom down, straight down and in a manner exactly as one would view a controlled demolition. Even NIST admitted that a significant part of the collapse of WTC7 happened at freefall speed. And NIST have failed TWICE to account for the way WTC7 collapsed. Al they have done is take an already foregone conclusion and tried to explain it. Unfortunately NIST weren't allowed to actually question what caused WTC7 to collapsed. They were TOLF how it collapsed and were charged with coming up with an explanation. And couldn't.

Btw - I couldn't give a toss about Silverstein's "pull" comment. It's irrelevant.

Heh, i couldnt give a toss about Silverstein... Full stop!

WTC7 is for another day as its late and have a long day tomorrow but on your first paragraph....

Indeed, many people did report noises that SOUNDED like explosions.. im not aware of anybody reporting an 'actual' explosion and again make my point, until one can differentiate between an actual explosive charge detonating and falling masonry/steelwork, i rest my case and doubt that many of the surviving office workers could make that important difference.

Nutter!!

Posted on

Fekkin duplicate post.

Nutter!!

Posted on

Whether the towers collapsed solely due to plane damage is irrelevant really as other aspects of 911 clearly show, and in some cases prove, that the event didn't happen how the Western Ruling Elite say it did.

The collapse of WTC7 cannot be explained by asymmetrical damage and asymmetrical fires.

The actual pictures of the Pentagon post collapsed prove the laughable Purdue University 'stufy'and fancy CGI, and ergo the BBC's laughable debunking programming to be absolute bollocks.

The pristine Hijacker passport. I still guffaw at that one.

The Dancing Israelis, who admitted they were there to document 911

The fact that passengers in the shot down airliner couldn't have made 'cell phone' calls from an airliner ( which is essentially a Faraday cage ) in 2001.

Also the speedy ridding of the evidence of WTC7 reminds me of the speedy ridding of Bin Laden's alleged body a coople of weeks ago. :dog:

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Nutter!!

Posted on

Hilarious.

Reminds me of those really expensive inquiries that attempt to prove that Davd Kelly took his own life, or the Iraq inquiry that will no doubt fail to address the real reason for the invasion of Iraq and not even mention the neocon 1996 document - A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm -where the calls to remove Saddam Hussein were part of securing Israel's agenda.

NIST failed TWICE to explain the collapse of WTC7.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

As the North Tower collapsed on September 11, 2001, heavy debris hit 7 World Trade Center, causing damage to the south face of the building. The bottom portion of the building's south face was damaged by debris, including damage to the southwest corner from the 8th to 18th floors, a large vertical gash on the center-bottom extending at least ten floors, and other damage as high as the 18th floor. The building was equipped with a sprinkler system, but had many single-point vulnerabilities for failure: the sprinkler system required manual initiation of the electrical fire pumps, rather than being a fully automatic system; the floor-level controls had a single connection to the sprinkler water riser; and the sprinkler system required some power for the fire pump to deliver water. Also, water pressure was low, with little or no water to feed sprinklers.

After the North Tower collapsed, some firefighters entered 7 World Trade Center to search the building. They attempted to extinguish small pockets of fire, but low water pressure hindered their efforts. Fires burned into the afternoon on the 11th and 12th floors of 7 World Trade Center. The extreme heat from the raging fires was responsible for the eventual collapse.

Super Smegsterwegsta
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
annie27 wrote:Amazed he is still alive .....this is what happens to Whistle Blowers .....

but she is bleating about the rights to free speech in the middle east :howl: the man stood silent with his back to her and still got the shit kicked out of him by the Borgs ,oh the Irony .

Posted on

ghostgirl wrote:
Mr Squirrel wrote:Hmmm....

WTC 1&2 didnt collapse due to fire... they collapsed because their structural integrity had been compromised. As for no other steel framed building collapsing due to fire.. i would suggest that the 'catalyst' to that collapse was the big assed 757's smashing through them beforehand.
I have seen the CT films that project the theory that the buildings were 'detonated' and admit... Compelling viewing that raises many questions about the 'official' story but equally raise just as many questions about the CT itself.
These buildings were incredibly heavy (200000 tonnes each) and we all saw the planes slice their way through virtually the entire width and almost exit the other side... thats alot of support bearings destroyed by impact alone. Bearings that still tried to support a further 1/3rd of each tower (1/3rd=66000 tonnes)
Now, what happens when you try to take a load bearing wall down in your average semi without sufficient supports until an equally sufficient RSJ has been fitted in place? Correct.. the whole thing falls down. So what do you expect a skyscraper to do when it has its major load bearing structure removed? Float on a bed of air?
The columns seen 'cut' at a jaunty angle is also explainable. These pictures were taken well after the clear up had taken place hence the lack of debris above the columns. Most of the steel removed from the site was cut with plasma cutters to enable shipping. It didnt collapse in convenient 'ready cut to size' sections, most of it was mangled and twisted. Angled cuts are the industry standard not only in controlled demolition but also in any type of cutting where the item cut needs a controlled drop. Anybody ever watched a tree being chopped down? The clear up team still needed to cut those beams with safety in mind and that means cuting the beams with a clear intention of where they would fall.

Posted once before but here it is again.

Watch the tower closely before it collapses. Note that there are no visible explosions, no 'squibs' and that the tower neither collapses from below or above the damaged section. It simply 'buckles' under the weight its supporting above and gives up the ghost.

Both Twins collapsed at very nearly freefall speed, Mr S, in other words the bits above where the planes crashed collapsed to the ground almost as if there was nothing underneath them. As you say, - and I will use your own calculations here, 66000 tonnes above the planes means that those towers had something like 130,400 tonnes of steel and concrete below the point of impact. Yet watching the collapse it is as if there was little or nothing besides air beneath the impact zone. This 13400 tonnes of wreckage did not collapse sideways, or otherwise shift itself out of the way of the towers' top sections, it simply wasn't there any more. Both towers collapsed straight down, with dead-centred symmetry, into it's own footprint, following what amounts to the path of MOST resistance. The steel superstructures and support columns of the towers provided no more resistance to the falling rubble than air would have.

It's true that the South Tower first began to tip from above the point of impact,, but it then became symmetric again before 'exploding' radially, with dust and debris projecting out in all directions. Achieving a completely symmetric collapse like that is an engineering feat, in fact it is the sole objective of a controlled demolition.

Outside of a controlled demolition, only extremely severe earthquakes have ever caused the total collapse of a steel frame high-rise building, and even those cases are very rare. Also, in those rare instances where such an event HAS occurred due to an earthquake, in the subsequent pile of rubble that's in evidence pre-collapse, there are always large, semi-intact pieces of building, not just crushed rubble. This type of catastrophe (earthquake) would also be highly unlikely to collapse the building in a radially-symmetric fashion.

As for the building that was not hit by anything? Building 7 also collapsed at near freefall speed, and even the NIST report cannot explain this in their final report. The NIST report findings are that "Even the best hypothesis (i.e. fire) has only a low probability of occurrence ". In any case the fires in Building 7 were not severe, and were limited to isolated regions of 2 floors. And here again, the collapse of Building 7 has all of the important features of an engineered or controlled demolition; that is to say that the collapse was precisely vertical and symmetrical, the building implodes, - i.e. its walls fall inward - and it subsequently produces a nice tidy pile of rubble. All in the space of a few seconds.

And please remember that in a PBS documentary called 'America Rebuilds', which was aired on September 11th 2002, Larry Silverstein, the buildings owner, admits to 'pulling' building 7. His exact words were:

"I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire," and I said, "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it." And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse."

Due to the fact that even the NIST report has no explanation for the collapse of building 7, it's only Silverstein who says that the building was 'pulled'.

Oh its getting all a bit blah blah who gives a toss its pretty clear most on here belived the official story of the event . they just deserve the future they get , let it drop ghostie ,get your tits out for the lads that might work ,as usual .

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
Oh its getting all a bit blah blah who gives a toss its pretty clear most on here belived the official story of the event . they just deserve the future they get , let it drop ghostie ,get your tits out for the lads that might work ,as usual .

Do you struggle with posts of more than 10 words Annie?

Perhaps i should just have posted a youtube clip of some actor spouting all that to make it easier for you to compute. :D

Welcome back.

Nutter!!

Posted on

Annie wrote:
"let it drop ghostie, get your tits out for the lads".

How dare you encourage Ghostie to commit a lewd act on Smeggy's forum.
:nono:

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
annie27 wrote:

Are you a parrot, you've already said that?
Packet of parrot seed will be in the post tomorrow, first class delivery.
Enjoy!

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

Rocky wrote:Annie wrote:
"let it drop ghostie, get your tits out for the lads".

How dare you encourage Ghostie to commit a lewd act on Smeggy's forum.
:nono:

Ha!!! :rofl: Think you can get away with editing your post before I read it? I saw what you initially wrote! :nono: :nono:

BAD BAD BAD MAN!!! :spank:

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

Mr Squirrel Wrote:
On the WTC 1&2 collapse.
Indeed, they did fall at near freefall speed and they did fall into their own footprint (to a degree) but that is where the similarity to a controlled demolition ends.
Firstly, controlled demolitions are charged from the ground upwards accompanied with visible and audible charges. WTC 1&2 collapsed from the TOP downwards with no visible charges been displayed and the only 'explosions' heard were the crashing of floors, a completely different sound as you would get from explosive charges which 'Crack' as opposed to 'Thud'.
As the buildings clearly collapse from the top down (into the path of the most resistance as you point out) going against every controlled demolition method in the book, does this not strike you as an unusual method used by some senior department would take if they wished to demolish a building?
I think it is unusual, if i were in that position and wished to destroy 2 massive buildings in the entire worlds view leaving no evidence of a demolition, i would take no chances and wire the building according to all the most effective methods.... not the least effective method.

Here’s a couple of Top Down High Rise Controlled Demolitions, see what you think, similar to WTC’s 1 and 2?:

Mr Squirrel Wrote:
When something moves, as we all know, its mass is increased. You could push your Ford Fiesta into a wall and little would happen to the wall unless its structure was already significantly fatigued, yet you could drive your Fizza into a sound wall at 70mph and it would go straight through it. With the towers, its supporting structure had been severely fatigued by the impact of an airliner severing most of the major load bearings. Once the upper 20 odd storeys started to move downwards, it made the same kind of impact on the floors below as the Fiesta would on a wall at speed... it pulverized them and for every floor destroyed, the structure (resistance) became weaker and the opposing mass (upper floors) became stronger, heavier and faster as it moved downwards assisted by gravity.

Ok, I hear what you’re saying, but here, take a look at this video, it’s another controlled demolition where virtually no explosives were used to collapse this high-rise, so in that sense it equates quite well to what you’re saying above:

Also, although I haven’t looked for documentation to prove it, I suspect that at the planning stages for extremely high skyscrapers - those over a certain height most likely - there would have to provide a demolition plan, along with the architectural blueprints for building the structure. Most likely some sort of "blast-points" diagram would show where charges should ideally be placed in order to bring the building down safely. And these days of course there would be no need for complicated wiring procedures, since wireless transmitters can easily detonate the charges from a remotely located control centre. I have never seen another skyscraper of such a massive height being demolished before, but it's possible that unlike buildings of a lower height a TOP down procedure would be the most effective method of demolition. I would need to consult with demolition experts to ask a question such as that. One thing is certain, the buildings would have to come down pretty much following the path of most resistance since there was very little space at ground level for them to be toppled sideways, without taking other buildings with it.

As for there being no sign of visible and audible explosions, it is simply not true to say that there were no signs of either during the “collapse” stages of the two towers.

In the video below you can clearly see signs of charges going off a considerable number of floor below the collapse wave:

Equally, there are any numbers of video’s that contain testimonies of eye (or perhaps I should say ‘ear’) witnesses – both immediately after the towers collapsed, and in the days and weeks that followed - who professed to hearing multiple explosions. If necessary I can pull up as many of those videos as you want, just say the word…

And then there’s this video showing the south tower shaking as if from an earthquake around 10 seconds before it collapses into a heap:

And here again, from a different angle, you can see the camera also wobbling just before the collapse:

Agree that these video don’t provide conclusive proof of pre-collapse explosions, but food for thought, nevertheless.

Mr Squirrel Wrote:
There have been many remarks surrounding the near freefall speed of the towers, most suggesting that major works removing the load bearing members had taken place. Indeed some suggestions about the alleged 'indestructible inner core' been removed or at very least, weakened.. yet, nobody out of the hundreds of thousands of downtown Manhattan's have reported any kind of serious works taking place, no trucks carrying structural material seen, engineers inside the towers and most significantly, no surviving WTC workers have reported anything out of the ordinary inside that building. All the lifts were in usual working order, no walls or floors were missing, no unusual wiring reported... nothing unusual whatsoever.

Actually that’s not true either, there are witness’s who worked inside the WTC’s claiming that in the weeks prior to 9/11 there were various odd things happening, these range from:

Complete Power Outage

Allegedly, on the weekend preceding the collapse of the Twin Towers security doors were not secured in the South Tower, security cameras were not operating, there was no lighting, air conditioning, no power at all, and there were many 'engineers' in the building who were not employees of WTC companies.

To: skylax@comcast.net
Subject: Official Verison of 9/11 - new info
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 12:35:12 +0000

To John Kaminski,

I was pleased to read your article "The Official Version of 9/11 is a Hoax"
... Please note some other facts. My name is Scott Forbes and I still work
for Fiduciary Trust. In 2001 we occupied floors 90 and 94-97 of the South
Tower and lost 87 employees plus many contractors.

On the weekend of 9/8,9/9 there was a 'power down' condition in WTC tower 2,
the south tower. This power down condition meant there was no electrical
supply for approx 36hrs from floor 50 up. I am aware of this situation since
I work in IT and had to work with many others that weekend to ensure that
all systems were cleanly shutdown beforehand ... and then brough back up
afterwards. The reason given by the WTC for the power down was that cabling
in the tower was being upgraded ... Of course without power there were no
security cameras, no security locks on doors and many, many 'engineers'
coming in and out of the tower. I was at home on the morning of 9/11 on the
shore of Jersey City, right opposite the Towers, and watching events unfold
I was convinced immediately that something was happening related to the
weekend work ...

I have mailed this information to many people and bodies, including the 9/11
Commission but no-one seems to be taking and registering these facts. Whats
to hide? Can you help publicise them?

Please feel free to mail me.

Scott Forbes

http://www.serendipity.li/wot/forbes01.htm

Heightened Security Measures Abruptly Dropped:

WTC Security Gaps
Suspicious Security Lapses in the Twin Towers Preceding the Attacks
An article in New York Newsday documented the removal of bomb-sniffing dogs just five days before the attack.
September 12, 2001
The World Trade Center was destroyed just days after a heightened security alert was lifted at the landmark 110-story towers, security personnel said yesterday.
Daria Coard, 37, a guard at Tower One, said the security detail had been working 12-hour shifts for the past two weeks because of numerous phone threats. But on Thursday, bomb-sniffing dogs were abruptly removed.
"Today was the first day there was not the extra security," Coard said. "We were protecting below. We had the ground covered. We didn't figure they would do it with planes. There is no way anyone could have stopped that."
Security guard Hermina Jones said officials had recently taken steps to secure the towers against aerial attacks by installing bulletproof windows and fireproof doors in the 22nd-floor computer command center... 1

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/attack/preparation.html

Finally, there’s statements in the “Oral Histories” that would indicate at least some prior knowledge that the WTC’s were going to collapse:

In an ABC News interview, Mayor Giuliani states that he was "told that the World Trade Center was gonna' collapse," and that it did collapse, referring to the 9:59 destruction of the South Towers, and implies that the warning was not well in advance of the event.
I .. I went down to the scene and we set up a headquarters at 75 Barkley Street, which was right there with the Police Commissioner, the Fire Commissioner, the Head of Emergency Management, and we were operating out of there when we were told that the World Trade Center was gonna' to collapse. And it did collapse before we could actually get out of the building, so we were trapped in the building for 10, 15 minutes, and finally found an exit, got out, walked north, and took a lot of people with us.

The OEM (Office of Emergency Management)
Who warned Giuliani? Well, there are passages from the Oral Histories of emergency responders that shed light on that question. Here’s the account of Richard Zarillo:
As I was walking towards the Fire command post, I found Steve Mosiello. I said, Steve, where's the boss? I have to give him a message. He said, well, what's the message? I said the buildings are going to collapse; we need to evac everybody out. With a very confused look he said who told you that? I said I was just with John at OEM. OEM says the buildings are going to collapse; we need to get out.

He escorted me over to Chief Ganci. He said, hey, Pete, we got a message that the buildings are going to collapse. His reply was who the f___ told you that? Then Steve brought me in and with Chief Ganci, Commissioner Feehan, Steve, I believe Chief Turi was initially there, I said, listen, I was just at OEM. The message I was given was that the buildings are going to collapse; we need to get our people out. At that moment, this thunderous, rolling roar came down and that's when the building came down, the first tower came down. 2

Although Zarillo describes being directly questioned, both by Fire Marshal Steven Mosiello and by Chief Peter Ganci, about who told him that the buildings were going to collapse, he does not clarify the source of the message beyond the OEM (Office of Emergency Management), where he was "just with John."
Steven Mosiello's account corroborates Zarillo's:
At that point I don't know exactly when the Commissioner and Mayor had left. It was pretty soon after they had left that Richie Zarillo, who works with EMS -- I believe he's an OEM liaison -- came running up to me. I was not on the ramp at this time. I was like almost at the sidewalk location.

He said Steve, where's the Chief? I have to tell him, you know -- I said tell him what, Richie? These buildings are in imminent danger of collapse. I said how do you know that, you know? So he ran with me. I ran over and grabbed Chief Ganci and said Chief, these buildings are in imminent danger of collapse. He looked up at me.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/attack/giuliani.html

There are other well documented power outages and swaths of whole floor shutdowns and evacuations in the weeks leading up to 9/11, perfect opportunities to carry up and plant necessary explosives under the guise of 'maintenance' and/or 'retrofitting' work. In a People magazine article for example, Ben Fountain, 42, a financial analyst with Fireman's Fund, who worked on the 47th floor of the South Tower, confirmed these evacuations by saying:
"How could they let this happen? They knew this building was a target. Over the past few weeks we'd been evacuated a number of times, which is unusual. I think they had an inkling something was going on."

More info all over the web, but you can see a pretty good summary here:
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICL ... urity.html

Oh and don’t forget that Marvin P. Bush, the president’s younger brother, was a principal in a company called Securacom that provided security for the World Trade Center, United Airlines, and Dulles International Airport.

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

@ Mr Squirrel

Oops, sorry, meant to place this video in my last post in response to this:

AND THIS...
yet, nobody out of the hundreds of thousands of downtown Manhattan's have reported any kind of serious works taking place, no trucks carrying structural material seen, engineers inside the towers and most significantly, no surviving WTC workers have reported anything out of the ordinary inside that building. All the lifts were in usual working order, no walls or floors were missing, no unusual wiring reported... nothing unusual whatsoever.

And finally, did you know about this?...
CNN News Report - ...A truck laden with explosives is found near the George Washington bridge, 2 to 3 suspects have been arrested.

(You can hear more about this white van and it's occupants, try a quick youtube search for further News coverage on it - TIP - use the words "white van" "explosives" and "9/11" in your search-box.)

Haunting Beauty

Previous

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Political Videos