Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

[VIDEO] Unlawful Killing - Princess Diana

Political Videos for your viewing pleasure

Moderator:

Forum rules
Please add [Video] to the title of video threads. :)

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:
Rocky wrote:I have read nearly every book written about the Paris car crash and Diana's death and only a serial sceptic would claim that the crash was preplanned.
Would Henri Paul have committed suicide by driving the car knowing that Diana was going to be taken out?...logical answer is NO. He was as much a victim as Diana.

All this nonsense about switching of blood samples with a suicide victim is beyond the pale. It's all James Bond stuff.. doesn't happen in real life unless Miss Marples wrote the script.


The biggest nonsense of all was the accusation that the Royal Family and Prince Philip were involved, or even planned the whole operation.
That reduces the whole issue to farce as far as I'm concerned.


I have no reason to believe that the Royal Family, inc Prince Philip, were directly involved.

But to claim that the switching of blood samples is only something that happens in the movies is a tad naive if I may say so. Surely you don't believe the Establishment plays by some moral rules do you?


According to one of the bodyguards at the Ritz hotel, Henri Paul had been drinking all evening at the hotel bar and wasn't aware that he would be called upon to drive Dodi and Diana that night. It was a last minute switch of drivers ordered by Mohamed Fayed himself for security reasons, so where's the conspiracy?



User avatar
Super Smegsterwegsta
Posts: 4775
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:00 pm
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

'drinking all evening' is such a vague statement. I could make one tiny glass of wine last all evening if I took a tiny sip every half hour.

You're ignoring the obvious motive, the fact that no paparazzi, etc were in the tunnel, the strange delay in getting Diana to hospital and the fact the security video of Paul himself showed no obvious signs of drunkenness, in favour of some vague anecdote by some 'bodyguard'.

Oh and the owner of the white fiat uni was murdered in strange circumstances. There's more smoking guns than a John Wayne Show.

And I thought you of all people would be in favour of not letting the British Monarchy of marrying into the world of Islam :rofl:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 112574
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:'drinking all evening' is such a vague statement. I could make one tiny glass of wine last all evening if I took a tiny sip every half hour.

You're ignoring the obvious motive, the fact that no paparazzi, etc were in the tunnel, the strange delay in getting Diana to hospital and the fact the security video of Paul himself showed no obvious signs of drunkenness, in favour of some vague anecdote by some 'bodyguard'.

Oh and the owner of the white fiat uni was murdered in strange circumstances. There's more smoking guns than a John Wayne Show.

And I thought you of all people would be in favour of not letting the British Monarchy of marrying into the world of Islam :rofl:



I am with Rocky on this.

I am not agin the notion of conspiracies per se - I enjoyed the 'Pelican Brief' as much as anyone ;) - but to suggest that Prince Philip was a major mover in her death, or that his Nazi associations had owt to do with British life is a tad scary, in my view. The fact that they choose NOW - FOURTEEN years later - to air these 'facts' :hmmm: to malign a frail old man of 90, is despicable. Whatever his associations, the idea that he could - or has - influenced anything that the Queen did - for example - is ludicrous.

If my history serves me correctly, Nazis were aggressively anti-Black. So how come Charlie had the hots for the Three Degrees and hobnobbed with Black celebs. seemingly in preference to White ones, and the Queen all but snogged the Black US president's wife in public? :pp:

It is all a bit thin and just fodder for the malcontents who hate the Royals. I don't particularly like/dislike them, but this all sounds more than a bit 'off the edge'.

SO strange too that Al Fayed is funding this film. :chin: A man who has most likely been sent almost demented with his grief, for his well-loved son.

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”

I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.

User avatar
Really Loves Smeggy's
Posts: 2337
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:01 pm
Location: On the rolling Downs
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: hopeful

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:You're ignoring the obvious motive, the fact that no paparazzi, etc were in the tunnel, the strange delay in getting Diana to hospital and the fact the security video of Paul himself showed no obvious signs of drunkenness, in favour of some vague anecdote by some 'bodyguard'.


A drunk man walks straight and doesn't argue with the door on the way out? Unheard of, eh? From that, you deduce that he was sober?

smeggypants wrote:Oh and the owner of the white fiat uni was murdered in strange circumstances. There's more smoking guns than a John Wayne Show.


Do you have evidence of this?



User avatar
Really Loves Smeggy's
Posts: 1940
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:32 pm
Location: Scotland

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:'drinking all evening' is such a vague statement. I could make one tiny glass of wine last all evening if I took a tiny sip every half hour.

You're ignoring the obvious motive, the fact that no paparazzi, etc were in the tunnel, the strange delay in getting Diana to hospital and the fact the security video of Paul himself showed no obvious signs of drunkenness, in favour of some vague anecdote by some 'bodyguard'.

Oh and the owner of the white fiat uni was murdered in strange circumstances. There's more smoking guns than a John Wayne Show.

And I thought you of all people would be in favour of not letting the British Monarchy of marrying into the world of Islam :rofl:



Complete nonsense!

She hadn't married into the world of Islam and it was a fact that she was not pregnant at the time of her death, nor could she possibly play any further role as HRH Princess of Wales. She was by this time a Royal outcast. Mohamed al Fayed hated the Royal Family with a vengence for stripping him of his Royal Appointment status at his London store, Harrods.

You obviously haven't researched the whole Diana story surrounding her death
Henri Paul was drinking, not sipping, in the Vendrome bar at the Paris Ritz throughout best part of the evening prior to his call to chauffeur Diana and Dodi Fayed that night. He was a last minute replacement for another driver.

He entered the Pont du Alma underpass quite erratically and much too fast according to two witnesses. he later lost control of the vehicle and the rest is history.

Why people make up silly stories about her death is beyond me. People die in car crashes 24/7 and the grim reaper has no special regard for members of the Royal Family. You make a lot of play about the ambulance taking it's time to get to the hospital but she had already suffered a cardiac arrest and a fast bumpy ride would not have done her a great deal of good, so the driver slowed and stopped
a couple of times so as to allow the medics on board to administer vital treatment as she was in a very bad condition en route to the hospital.. Nothing sinister about that, unless you're a conspiracy theorist. :)

The doctors fought for nearly four hours to save her life but her injuries were so bad that she had no chance of survival.

After her death, and Dodi's, Mohamed al Fayed was so distraught with grief and anger that he immediately had to blame someone for the carnage and he thought that the public would accept his claim that the Royal Family planned the crash. Hence the beginning of the conspiracy theory that you have so naively bought into. In fact Fayed's tactics in blaming the Royal Family was a pure distraction from the fact that his own driver was wholely responsible for the crash and the deaths of three people. He dare not admit that though.



User avatar
Super Smegsterwegsta
Posts: 4775
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:00 pm
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Splendid post Rocky :clap:

Blindly believing everything that i dont read in the daily propaganda tabloids


Irritating the humorless since 1973

User avatar
Nutter!!
Posts: 9915
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:33 pm
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Rocky wrote:
smeggypants wrote:'drinking all evening' is such a vague statement. I could make one tiny glass of wine last all evening if I took a tiny sip every half hour.

You're ignoring the obvious motive, the fact that no paparazzi, etc were in the tunnel, the strange delay in getting Diana to hospital and the fact the security video of Paul himself showed no obvious signs of drunkenness, in favour of some vague anecdote by some 'bodyguard'.

Oh and the owner of the white fiat uni was murdered in strange circumstances. There's more smoking guns than a John Wayne Show.

And I thought you of all people would be in favour of not letting the British Monarchy of marrying into the world of Islam :rofl:



Complete nonsense!

She hadn't married into the world of Islam


So? She was planing on doing so

and it was a fact that she was not pregnant at the time of her death,


A fact? Who told you that? A proven lying media? - I've heard interviews with Diana's friends and some of them said they thought she was pregnant. pregnant or not, the Establishment was never going to let the mother of the future king of England marry a Muslim

nor could she possibly play any further role as HRH Princess of Wales. She was by this time a Royal outcast.


Irrelevant to this discussion

Mohamed al Fayed hated the Royal Family with a vengence for stripping him of his Royal Appointment status at his London store, Harrods.


So?


You obviously haven't researched the whole Diana story surrounding her death
Henri Paul was drinking, not sipping, in the Vendrome bar at the Paris Ritz throughout best part of the evening prior to his call to chauffeur Diana and Dodi Fayed that night. He was a last minute replacement for another driver.


I didn't say he was 'sipping', I said the video evidence showed he wasn't drunk.


He entered the Pont du Alma underpass quite erratically and much too fast according to two witnesses. he later lost control of the vehicle and the rest is history.


Why people make up silly stories about her death is beyond me. People die in car crashes 24/7 and the grim reaper has no special regard for members of the Royal Family. You make a lot of play about the ambulance taking it's time to get to the hospital but she had already suffered a cardiac arrest and a fast bumpy ride would not have done her a great deal of good, so the driver slowed and stopped
a couple of times so as to allow the medics on board to administer vital treatment as she was in a very bad condition en route to the hospital.. Nothing sinister about that, unless you're a conspiracy theorist. :)


So you ignore the long route they took and the fact their were hospitals nearer to the crash site?

You're also ignoring the fact that Diana herself knew she was going to be assassinated. She even wrote about it.

You'er ignoring the fact that the Whtie Fiat owner/driver was targetted and eventually assasinated.


The doctors fought for nearly four hours to save her life but her injuries were so bad that she had no chance of survival.

After her death, and Dodi's, Mohamed al Fayed was so distraught with grief and anger that he immediately had to blame someone for the carnage and he thought that the public would accept his claim that the Royal Family planned the crash. Hence the beginning of the conspiracy theory that you have so naively bought into. In fact Fayed's tactics in blaming the Royal Family was a pure distraction from the fact that his own driver was wholely responsible for the crash and the deaths of three people. He dare not admit that though.


I couldn't care less about Mohamed al Fayed. He wasn't the sole catalyst of any theories about Diana being bumped off.

I haven't bought into anything, especially anything said by Fayed. I make my own mind up. And my current view is that her death was orchestrated. I accept that view may turn out to be wrong, but I do nto accept it's a nonsense theory. There's a lot or reasonable rational to my view.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 112574
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:I didn't say he was 'sipping', I said the video evidence showed he wasn't drunk.


No it doesn't.

smeggypants wrote:So you ignore the long route they took and the fact their were hospitals nearer to the crash site?


If I were to be involved in a car crash outside my house and sustained extremely serious injuries, particularly head injuries, then the ambulance would ignore the nearest two hospitals with A & E (The RAH and the Victoria Infirmary) and take me straight to the Southern General. The reason? They're specialised in dealing with head injuries and neurosurgery. The doctor at the scene of Diana's accident made a similar decision.

smeggypants wrote:You're also ignoring the fact that Diana herself knew she was going to be assassinated. She even wrote about it.


Yes, she also wrote about Charles wanting to marry Tiggy Legge-Bourke. How accurate was that?

smeggypants wrote:You'er ignoring the fact that the Whtie Fiat owner/driver was targetted and eventually assasinated.


It's not a fact at all.

smeggypants wrote:I haven't bought into anything, especially anything said by Fayed. I make my own mind up. And my current view is that her death was orchestrated. I accept that view may turn out to be wrong, but I do nto accept it's a nonsense theory. There's a lot or reasonable rational to my view.


You appear to buy into anything that involves nefarious cloak-and-dagger operations by the 'Establishment.'



User avatar
Really Loves Smeggy's
Posts: 1940
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:32 pm
Location: Scotland

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

The reason that Diana was ferried to the furthest hospital was simply because with the type of injuries she suffered the first hispital was not equipped to deal with her, but the second hospital was a main one and dealt with the type of injuries she had. There's no mystery in that at all.

You believe everything you read in the papers and what you hear on news programmes and yet you advise others not to because you claim the media is corrupt and always lying, but they are perfectly honest and on the ball when the information suits your agenda.

Double standards methinks. :jester:



User avatar
Super Smegsterwegsta
Posts: 4775
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:00 pm
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Rocky wrote:The reason that Diana was ferried to the furthest hospital was simply because with the type of injuries she suffered the first hispital was not equipped to deal with her, but the second hospital was a main one and dealt with the type of injuries she had. There's no mystery in that at all.

You believe everything you read in the papers and what you hear on news programmes and yet you advise others not to because you claim the media is corrupt and always lying, but they are perfectly honest and on the ball when the information suits your agenda.

Double standards methinks. :jester:


I concur.



User avatar
Really Loves Smeggy's
Posts: 1940
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:32 pm
Location: Scotland

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

For the attention of Smeggy.

Read all aout it!


http://alcoholism.about.com/cs/diana/a/blpaul05.htm



User avatar
Super Smegsterwegsta
Posts: 4775
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:00 pm
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Rocky wrote:For the attention of Smeggy.

Read all aout it!


http://alcoholism.about.com/cs/diana/a/blpaul05.htm


It's all lies engineered by the Elite/the Establishment (including the French Elite/Establishment) so I don't believe a word of it. The fact that the CCTV footage prior to Diana's crash does not show Henri Paul arm wrestling, singing PSG football songs, challenging people to fight, or falling over, is conclusive proof that he was not drunk.



User avatar
Really Loves Smeggy's
Posts: 1940
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:32 pm
Location: Scotland

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

I have no clue what happened to Diana because I don't really remember much about what happened, and by that I mean either the official story or the CT one (I was going through a period of not owning a TV at the time, and I've never really been a newspaper reader). I posted the information regarding the documentary simply because if possible I want to watch it, and thought others might too. From what I can gather though, it won't be available in the UK, so if anyone finds an internet link to the full video can they please post it here. Cheers!

Image
"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

User avatar
Haunting Beauty
Posts: 4600
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:20 pm
Location: Scotland
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

gawd , this thread is beginning to look like the daily excess

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

User avatar
It's all bollocks!
Posts: 47305
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:33 am
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

I would just like to know how one can assassinate another by orchestrating a car crash where the 'assassin' has no access to the car, how it will be driven or the route the driver chooses to take?

Let alone the 'target' traveling in one of the safest cars of the time.

Blindly believing everything that i dont read in the daily propaganda tabloids


Irritating the humorless since 1973

User avatar
Nutter!!
Posts: 9915
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:33 pm
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Mr Squirrel wrote:I would just like to know how one can assassinate another by orchestrating a car crash where the 'assassin' has no access to the car, how it will be driven or the route the driver chooses to take?

Let alone the 'target' traveling in one of the safest cars of the time.


Yep..I'll go along with that Mr S.
Even Houdini couldn't have pulled that one off. :D



User avatar
Super Smegsterwegsta
Posts: 4775
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:00 pm
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Salazar wrote:
Rocky wrote:For the attention of Smeggy.

Read all aout it!


http://alcoholism.about.com/cs/diana/a/blpaul05.htm


It's all lies engineered by the Elite/the Establishment (including the French Elite/Establishment) so I don't believe a word of it. The fact that the CCTV footage prior to Diana's crash does not show Henri Paul arm wrestling, singing PSG football songs, challenging people to fight, or falling over, is conclusive proof that he was not drunk.



:rofl: That sounds about right. :thumb:



User avatar
Super Smegsterwegsta
Posts: 4775
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:00 pm
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Immediately following the fatal crash, Fayed tried to blame the photographers who were following the couple, but the French Courts eventually cleared them of charges, while severely criticizing their actions before the crash and at the scene.

The next theory advanced by Fayed was the possible collision with another vehicle before the crash,,, a white Fiat Uno. However, police examined more than 15,000 vehicles during their investigation and the suspect Fiat was never found, prompting some to refer to it as the "Fiat on the Grass Knoll" :) a reference to Kennedy Assassination conspiracies.

In November 1999, Fayed stated in court that Prince Philip had masterminded a secret service plot to murder his son Dodi and Diana, Princess of Wales. Fayed claimed Prince Philip had masterminded it because he "has German blood and Nazi views." The claims were called "wild and groundless" by British government representatives.

Fayed was a man of many theories. :D

Say no more..nudge, nudge!



User avatar
Super Smegsterwegsta
Posts: 4775
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:00 pm
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

To be honest the only thing we can be really sure about is that she is indeed dead. OR IS SHE?




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Myztique wrote:To be honest the only thing we can be really sure about is that she is indeed dead. OR IS SHE?


yup pretty sure Elvis ,JFK and all the other CT involved people are Dead :thumb: even Michael Jackson .....




PreviousNext

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Political Videos

Similar topics

  • Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
    Top of Page

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests