Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

[VIDEO] Unlawful Killing - Princess Diana

Political Videos for your viewing pleasure

Moderator:

Forum rules
Please add [Video] to the title of video threads. :)

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

ghostgirl wrote:I have no clue what happened to Diana because I don't really remember much about what happened, and by that I mean either the official story or the CT one (I was going through a period of not owning a TV at the time, and I've never really been a newspaper reader). I posted the information regarding the documentary simply because if possible I want to watch it, and thought others might too. From what I can gather though, it won't be available in the UK, so if anyone finds an internet link to the full video can they please post it here. Cheers!

I was the same as you ..on the day of the crash of course we got the news before you lot did (in Malaysia)as it was almost afternoon for us and you lot were still asleep all we got was she had a broken arm ..no big deal as such ..we went off for the day to a Malaysian wedding and only knew many hours after that she was dead ........but I think a great point in the short was if ... a Mrs Diana Smith left a note saying I will die in a car accident and she did I recon the media would of demanded answers .... ;)

Posted on

Yeah, I remember the funeral more than the day of her death for some reason, although I couldn't say where I was when I saw it.

"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

Haunting Beauty
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Posted on

annie27 wrote:I was the same as you ..on the day of the crash of course we got the news before you lot did (in Malaysia)as it was almost afternoon for us and you lot were still asleep all we got was she had a broken arm ..no big deal as such ..we went off for the day to a Malaysian wedding and only knew many hours after that she was dead ........but I think a great point in the short was if ... a Mrs Diana Smith left a note saying I will die in a car accident and she did I recon the media would of demanded answers .... ;)

It's would 'have'.

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Salazar wrote:
annie27 wrote:I was the same as you ..on the day of the crash of course we got the news before you lot did (in Malaysia)as it was almost afternoon for us and you lot were still asleep all we got was she had a broken arm ..no big deal as such ..we went off for the day to a Malaysian wedding and only knew many hours after that she was dead ........but I think a great point in the short was if ... a Mrs Diana Smith left a note saying I will die in a car accident and she did I recon the media would of demanded answers .... ;)

It's would 'have'.

yes thanks for that Salazar :D ....but if you plan to correct all of my spelling and grammer mistakes you will be a very busy person . :howl:

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
Salazar wrote:

It's would 'have'.

yes thanks for that Salazar :D ....but if you plan to correct all of my spelling and grammer mistakes you will be a very busy person . :howl:

Grammer?
:nono:
It's grammar.

Super Smegsterwegsta
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Previous

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Political Videos