Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Taming The BEEB

Political Videos for your viewing pleasure

Moderator:

Forum rules
Please add [Video] to the title of video threads. :)

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Posted on

annie27 wrote:Very interesting From 1988...... :chin:

I'll take your word for that.

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Well worth watching!!! :thumb:

It's correct too. the BBC has now become a propaganda machine that makes no attempt to hide that fact. We used to hear all the time from various BBC Commentators that claimed the BBC was impartial. Now they simply don't bother as they know that such claims will only be laughed at.

The BBC isbn't just a UK government propaganda machine though it's also a propaganda machine for the USA and Israel. For example it's always featuring members of neoconservative NGOs to provide biased 3rd party comment on a whole range of topics.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Salazar wrote:

I dont want you to take MY word :confused: maybe that is the problem you have ,accepting things without questioning them for yourself .

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
Salazar wrote:

I dont want you to take MY word :confused: maybe that is the problem you have ,accepting things without questioning them for yourself .

or not accepting them without looking into them if it's something that goes against the Ruling Elite's narrowly defined worldview

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:
Salazar wrote:

or not accepting them without looking into them if it's something that goes against the Ruling Elite's narrowly defined worldview

Yes indeed. I accept everything at face value. I question nothing and accept everything. I am a useful idiot as is anyone who disagrees with Smeggy.

There is no middle ground. People either accept everything they're told by the mainstream media or they're incisive, sharp and penetrating like Smeggy, Annie and Ghostie and know how the world really works. In such a case it is perfectly understandable that those really in the know feel compelled to be patronising and condescending to others unfortunate enough to be born naive and trusting.

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Salazar wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:
Salazar wrote:

Yes indeed. I accept everything at face value. I question nothing and accept everything. I am a useful idiot as is anyone who disagrees with Smeggy.

There is no middle ground. People either accept everything they're told by the mainstream media or they're incisive, sharp and penetrating like Smeggy, Annie and Ghostie and know how the world really works. In such a case it is perfectly understandable that those really in the know feel compelled to be patronising and condescending to others unfortunate enough to be born naive and trusting.

I'm speaking for Me, only. I do not adhere to such a stupid Hegelian ethic at all, in fact I generally hold almost all either/or arguments in contempt. Nothing is black and white, and I do not know why you would say such a thing about me. I hadn't even previously commented on this thread.

"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

Haunting Beauty
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Posted on

ghostgirl wrote:
Salazar wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:
Salazar wrote:

I'm speaking for Me, only. I do not adhere to such a stupid Hegelian ethic at all, in fact I generally hold almost all either/or arguments in contempt. Nothing is black and white, and I do not know why you would say such a thing about me. I hadn't even previously commented on this thread.

Same here. I do witness an awful lot of binary thinking though. I'm often accused of not believing anything the politicians, media, Ruling Elite say, because I don't believe what they say on several subjects. Likewise I'm often accused of being a supported of Islam because I criticise and condemn the Western ruling elite's war on Islam.

Such a 2 state world is retarded and summed up by the infamous and stupid George W Bush ..."You are either with us or with the terrorists" bollocks.

FWIW I don't feel superior to anyone, let alone those who trust the word of the ruling Elite. I just don't understand why someone would take on trust the word of proven liars. It just doesn't make any sense.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Political Videos