Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

[Video] Guy on megaphone speaks truth to public-funny

Political Videos for your viewing pleasure

Moderator:

Forum rules
Please add [Video] to the title of video threads. :)

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

It's a bit boring at first, but gets quite good at 4 mins when he starts hugging security guards.

Sit on my Facebook!

Posted on

:D They were called the LOVE POLICE Stan .....the older Guy Danny started it on his own ,but was joined by the younger guy Charlie Veitch , then the older Guy Danny was warned by the police and social services they would take his kids away if he continued, and get him locked up as unstable . So he stopped . :(

The younger guy Charlie Vietch took over and started asking for donations to help him Travel and send out his message that was , Love ,Dont believe the Media as they lie to scare you ,and 9/11 should be reinvestigated as he felt it was an inside job .

Now Charlie managed to gather quite a huge following ......of people who felt the same as him .

It seems now after a free jaunt with the BBC called the "9/11 Conspiracy Road Show" (to be shown in September) young Charlie has had second thoughs and now sees the error of his ways ,he now Knows that infact 9/11 was done by the Terrorists ,and the American Government had No part in 9/11.

The outcome of Charlie changing his mind has not been pretty to watch and read . but the huge following he had have now denounced him as an Agent at worst, and a stupid prick for the most part :) .

Posted on

Wow thanks for the info annie.
I'll watch them when I get some time. Working this weekend, but Monday I'm a free man. :)
Untill wednesday. :(

Sit on my Facebook!

Posted on

Stanley Tweedle wrote:Wow thanks for the info annie.
I'll watch them when I get some time. Working this weekend, but Monday I'm a free man. :)
Untill wednesday. :(

You are welcome Stan :D , look into it for yourself . But no matter what, there are dozens of brilliant moments of Danny Stein at his best ,as the original Starter of the Love Police .

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Political Videos