Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Nigel Farage Predicts the Future!

Political Videos for your viewing pleasure

Moderator:

Forum rules
Please add [Video] to the title of video threads. :)

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

And then Barroso tries to talk about democracy....secret vote :hmmm: :banghead:

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Posted on

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

I love Farage. Such a loveable character in politics.

Sadly he'll never be allowed a position of office though.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:I love Farage. Such a loveable character in politics.

Sadly he'll never be allowed a position of office though.

Yep, I fear you're right Smeggy :stomp:

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

Look at the Greek prime minister....he dared to call a referendum. The EU twats called him in and told him no chance. So much for democracy :mad1:

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

Resonance wrote:Look at the Greek prime minister....he dared to call a referendum. The EU twats called him in and told him no chance. So much for democracy :mad1:

I know, it's like "Who fucking cares what the people actually think"

This is why the Elite-Politik-Media is rotton to the core.

EVERYTHING is done to benefit the Elite and to keep the people just the other side of rioting.

this is why the "occupy" protests are growing. the 99% are fed up of being shat upon time after time. the politicians have spent decades promising the people the earth and failing every time. No one ( except a naive few ) believes their lies any more. People want a government/society structure that works for the people, not for some minor9oty Oligarchy.

It says something about how bad our society has become when the most repulsive immoral people like Thatcher, Major, Blair, Brown and now Cameron actually get to become Prime Minister.

These bastards would not have got within a million light years of government office if we had a system that was both democratic and worked for the people!!!

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Lets hope 'occupy' carries on. They have done so well. They have got a lot of people on side. Not just the usual pro protesters, but the whole country, even the bloody church.

I never thought I'd ever say this, but well done St Paul's for sticking up for normal people (eventually) :thumb:

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

Resonance wrote:Lets hope 'occupy' carries on. They have done so well. They have got a lot of people on side. Not just the usual pro protesters, but the whole country, even the bloody church.

I never thought I'd ever say this, but well done St Paul's for sticking up for normal people (eventually) :thumb:

Although I don't like organised religions, the 'Church' does contain some people of moral conscience. As an institution the Christian Cult is all about people control just like the Secular Zionist/Capitalist Oligarchy is.

It's not the 'Church' that is sticking up for the protesters, it's the individual members of the Church that are on their side.

The 'Occupy' movement is protesting at the right thing IMO, but hasn't quite worked out the real root for the problem.

They need to get a collective education about Usury and fractional reserve banking. For that is the thing that is causing the rape of the Earth's resources and the rape of the ordinary people's toil to lien the pokcets of the elite. that is the root of the scam.

Politicians and Media editors are just mercenaries to the wealth produced by this scam and are selling themselves to the highest bidder.

We need to abolish the profiteering on the issue of currency. Unfortunately this goes back hundreds of years to the emergence of the goldsmiths who realised that they could lend out multiples of their physical gold reserves as long as everyone didn't want to withdraw their deposits all at once.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Fractional reserve banking is the biggest con going. It seems 99% of the world has no clue??

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

Resonance wrote:Fractional reserve banking is the biggest con going. It seems 99% of the world has no clue??

It's gettign better though. before the Internet ... 99.9999999% had no clue.

It's not an easy concept either.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Share this Topic on Twitter and Facebook:

Return to Political Videos