Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Chomsky demolishes Marr on media propaganda!

Political Videos for your viewing pleasure

Moderator: Horse

Forum rules
Please add [Video] to the title of video threads. :)

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:43 pm

First watch Andrew marr deliver a hugely dishonest propaganda peice following the Slaughterous invasion of Iraw in which marr says:

I don't think anybody after this is going to be able to say of Tony Blair that he's somebody who is driven by the drift of public opinion, or focus groups, or opinion polls. He took all of those on. He said that they would be able to take Baghdad without a bloodbath, and that in the end the Iraqis would be celebrating. And on both of those points he has been proved conclusively right. And it would be entirely ungracious, even for his critics, not to acknowledge that tonight he stands as a larger man and a stronger prime minister as a result.'
:throwup: :throwup:

Then watch Andrew Marr's interview with Noam Chomsky who demolishes Marr regarding the issue of Maisntream Media propaganda. Brilliant!

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

In a decent society the people and the government should both respect and support each other. In this society the government think we are cattle and we think the government are cunts!!
smeggypants
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:28 pm

Awesome! Marr gets demolished. He had his arse delivered to him on a plate. :D
Twat me on Twitter @lividcrumbs

Voltaire: "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise."
crumbs
Gusset-Sniffer
Current Mood: Sniffing gussets

Posted on Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:58 pm

crumbs wrote:Awesome! Marr gets demolished. He had his arse delivered to him on a plate. :D

Snivelling twat!! He was getting well sweaty!!!

Chomsky was right about how the MSM is dominated when he says to Marr "I'm sure you believe everything you say, but if you had a different view you wouldn't be sitting there!"
-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

In a decent society the people and the government should both respect and support each other. In this society the government think we are cattle and we think the government are cunts!!
smeggypants
Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:24 pm

^ Aye, that was a classic line. And I did notice that Marr was fidgety and uncomfortable. He was being challenged repeatedly by Chomsky and he's not used to that. He's used to creating 'facts' out of thin air in accordance with the British government's policy.
Twat me on Twitter @lividcrumbs

Voltaire: "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise."
crumbs
Gusset-Sniffer
Current Mood: Sniffing gussets

Posted on Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:05 pm

crumbs wrote:^ Aye, that was a classic line. And I did notice that Marr was fidgety and uncomfortable. He was being challenged repeatedly by Chomsky and he's not used to that. He's used to creating 'facts' out of thin air in accordance with the British government's policy.

That's why Marr is chosen to host the Prime Ministers on his Sunday morning show. he either believes the crap he spouts as Chomsky asserts or he's willing to spout it in order to carve out his own career path.

The older the propaganda the more obvious it is complete bullshit like claiming Baghdad was taken without a bloodbath, and that in the end the Iraqis would be celebrating. Niether of which were true whatsoever.

However the bullshit continues through Lybia and now Syria and when Iran is attacked then the BBC will spout even more bullshit through the mouths of people like Marr.

smeggypants
Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Share this Topic on Twitter and Facebook:

Return to Political Videos