Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

IDS shown up by LBC Radio's James O'Brien

Political Videos for your viewing pleasure

Moderator:

Forum rules
Please add [Video] to the title of video threads. :)

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Iain Duncan Smith tied up in knots and shown up for what he is by James O'Brien on LBC radio this morning. Excellent radio by a fine journalist.

Interview here:

http://www.lbc.co.uk/listen-obriens-exp ... mith-67738

Audioboo version:

http://audioboo.fm/boos/1223720-iain-du ... es-o-brien

Fine Barman!

Posted on

I guess it's hardly surprising this fantastic interview received zero exposure on national or local television.

Fine Barman!

Posted on

chinchin wrote:I guess it's hardly surprising this fantastic interview received zero exposure on national or local television.

I haven't listened to it yet Chins, been busy, but will do.

If it's showing up IDS as beign the inhumane wanker he really is then it's not suprising the ELite's MSM Will try and ignore it.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Please try to give it a listen if you get time Smeggy. I'd be really interested what you think. That was my guess as to why the broadcast wasn't on TV. Now if it had been the dangerous Boris with his dangerous ideas shown in a favourable light , he would have been the second item on the news. :spike:

Fine Barman!

Posted on

chinchin wrote: That was my guess as to why the broadcast wasn't on TV.

It being a radio programme just failed to register.

The best facial is a daily facial.

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

chinchin wrote:Please try to give it a listen if you get time Smeggy. I'd be really interested what you think. That was my guess as to why the broadcast wasn't on TV. Now if it had been the dangerous Boris with his dangerous ideas shown in a favourable light , he would have been the second item on the news. :spike:

I'm listening to it right now. Duncan-Smith is full of shit. He's claiming this slave labour is voluntary, yet if people refuse to do it they get their benefits stopped. IDS is a cunt. end of!! :maduk: :maduk: :maduk:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Bloody hell. :roll:
What a cunt.
He makes himself look extremely stupid, without the help of James O'Brian. :)

Sit on my Facebook!

Posted on

FUCKIN TWAT !!!! needs a bullet to wherever his braincell is

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

Had Iain Duncan Smith been around in Germany from 1933 to 1945 you just know exactly what he'd be doing don't you?

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Had Iain Duncan Smith been around in Germany from 1933 to 1945 you just know exactly what he'd be doing don't you?

Sucking Hitler's cock for money.

Sit on my Facebook!

Posted on

crumbs wrote:UKIP were also shown up by JO'B yesterday on LBC 97.3.

Oh I missed that. I was taken in by them in the past, but not any more.

Fine Barman!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Had Iain Duncan Smith been around in Germany from 1933 to 1945 you just know exactly what he'd be doing don't you?

Bashing children's brains out on the route to the gas chamber.

Fine Barman!

Posted on

People like him are cold blooded so I doubt he'd flinch even witnessing such an act.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Interesting thing being is he could have been our current Primeminister but for a shit performance in the Tory leadership election, last but one, or did he actually win it (?). IDS was preceded by a wave of bullshit about reforming the benefits system that was so radical that it would actually cost more than the one at the time, but it would get people back to work. We now have a system of 'getting people back to work' that is more expensive than we've had in the past (lining the pockets of the private sector) that is failing to get people back to work. It's also totally pointless getting people 'back to work' in absurdly low paided jobs that means they have to continue receiving benefits to survive. We were better off in the days of subsidised at point Nationalised Industries mopping up the unemployed, even if they were producing crap cars that nobody wanted to buy, It was actually cheaper to society, especially if you take the effects of mass unemployment or semi-employment into account . Given the choice of a reasonably paid, producing crap job, or a privatised job serving up crap with a hand-out from the Government to see me by, I know which I'd prefer, I also know which is actually cheaper in the long run for the tax-payer. Of course, there's no profit for the exploiting classes in the Nationalised Industry model and that's why it was slaughtered.

We have to break the 'market dictated' idea of lowest pay possible, this costs all of us money. If high pay for the bankers is good enough for them, without any evidence that they're going to be pimped without it, it should be good enough for the rest of us.

paint your wagons and burn your banker, coz the twisted circus is coming to town and there ain't no safety net under the high wire.

- Larry Love.

Smegster
Current Mood: Puckish

Posted on

Swing wrote:Interesting thing being is he could have been our current Primeminister but for a shit performance in the Tory leadership election, last but one, or did he actually win it (?). IDS was preceded by a wave of bullshit about reforming the benefits system that was so radical that it would actually cost more than the one at the time, but it would get people back to work. We now have a system of 'getting people back to work' that is more expensive than we've had in the past (lining the pockets of the private sector) that is failing to get people back to work. It's also totally pointless getting people 'back to work' in absurdly low paided jobs that means they have to continue receiving benefits to survive. We were better off in the days of subsidised at point Nationalised Industries mopping up the unemployed, even if they were producing crap cars that nobody wanted to buy, It was actually cheaper to society, especially if you take the effects of mass unemployment or semi-employment into account . Given the choice of a reasonably paid, producing crap job, or a privatised job serving up crap with a hand-out from the Government to see me by, I know which I'd prefer, I also know which is actually cheaper in the long run for the tax-payer. Of course, there's no profit for the exploiting classes in the Nationalised Industry model and that's why it was slaughtered.

We have to break the 'market dictated' idea of lowest pay possible, this costs all of us money. If high pay for the bankers is good enough for them, without any evidence that they're going to be pimped without it, it should be good enough for the rest of us.

Great post Swing. :clap:

I agree. And I remember British Leyland. My Dad bought a brand new Morris Marina estate in the early 1970s

... it was fucking awful.

And then of course was the object of ridicule, the Austin Allegro ( all Aggro ), which was a complete and utter unreliable rustbucket. Not to mention the tin can that was the Mini Metro. I'd rather have a Trabant. at least they had character.

But yup, although many mock those of us who see the Rothschilds as still in the top echelons of the Ruling Elite, it was they who engineered the 1980s worldwide privatisation program, of which that rancid old cunt Thatcher was the agent enabler of the British division.

The ruling elite ( which you call the Exploiting class ) has always dominated politics, but since the political turmoil of the 1970s there has been a steady and increased progression to fleece the ordinary people of progressively more of the fruits of their toil and LibLabCon have all been corrupt in being puppets to enabled this for the Elite.

Cunts, the lot of them. They just look at us as cattle. Commodities that are expendable and exploitable. How anyone can vote for them is beyond me.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

But that's the point, they may well have been crap, and there were slightly less crap alternatives at the time. They may not have been the most efficient industries on the planet but they gave people dignity. I'm minded to the concept of the 'shareholding democracy' their privatisation was supposed to herald. Where is the democracy in British Gas, The Railways and so many other concerns. Just handed over to what quickly became Oligarch control.

paint your wagons and burn your banker, coz the twisted circus is coming to town and there ain't no safety net under the high wire.

- Larry Love.

Smegster
Current Mood: Puckish

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:I agree. And I remember British Leyland. My Dad bought a brand new Morris Marina estate in the early 1970s

... it was fucking awful.

In defence of the marque, I owned a - multiple - second hand Marina van (7cwt ?) for about two years that kept going despite a constant whine from the gearbox and would consume oil at a rate of a pint a week. I even sold it on for the same amount as I bought it for.

The best facial is a daily facial.

Complete Nutter!!
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Swing wrote:But that's the point, they may well have been crap, and there were slightly less crap alternatives at the time. They may not have been the most efficient industries on the planet but they gave people dignity. I'm minded to the concept of the 'shareholding democracy' their privatisation was supposed to herald. Where is the democracy in British Gas, The Railways and so many other concerns. Just handed over to what quickly became Oligarch control.

I also remember the Oligarch ( Ruling Elite ) controlled media demonising both unions and nationalised companies too. This was a genuine conspiracy

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Fine Barman!

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Political Videos