Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Beating the Banksters

Political Videos for your viewing pleasure

Moderator:

Forum rules
Please add [Video] to the title of video threads. :)

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

A Michael of Bernicia talk, which funnily was filmed about a mile from my house without me knowing. This is the mobile version as I'm posting from my phone and I'm too poor to buy a laptop.

Sit on my Facebook!

Posted on

Video not working.

I tried putting the code into Youtube itself, but that didn't work.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Sit on my Facebook!

Posted on

Anyone seen this yet?

Sit on my Facebook!

Posted on

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Stanley Tweedle wrote:Anyone seen this yet?

Not yet. I'll give it a watch laters. :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Ok, I listened to all of it. :)

Excellent talk. As to the notion of fucking off the enslavement by the Elite and going it alone, then it obviously takes a lot of educating oneself and some balls to take on the mighty powers that be. but it's obviously possible. Refusing to pay the TV tax scam is peanuts in comparison.

also refusing to register your child into being a elite owned subject is a good idea if you've got the balls and knowledge to take it on.

However the last 5 minutes of the talk in which he correctly sum s up how the Elite have enslaved the people, the Rothschild power, is certainly very true.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Hes brave for doing what he's done. I couldn't do it in case i fucked up and got sent to prison. I don't understand why he started talking about history being different in this country to what we believe to be true. Seemed a little irrelevant imo but still interesting. He never did show proof, at least it wasn't filmed, a lot was edited out it looked like.

Sit on my Facebook!

Posted on

Stanley Tweedle wrote:Hes brave for doing what he's done. I couldn't do it in case i fucked up and got sent to prison. I don't understand why he started talking about history being different in this country to what we believe to be true. Seemed a little irrelevant imo but still interesting. He never did show proof, at least it wasn't filmed, a lot was edited out it looked like.

Yeah I was going to ask about that history thing and some kind of claim of a comet/asteroid impact causing vitrified rocks. It's obvious his whole ethos is actually doing something against the Ruling Elite, the same Elite I moan about all the time but have neither got the health or knowledge to effectively ward off like he has. the fabrication of or sanitising history is classic Elite stuff though. It's the 100yr anniversary of the break out of WW1 this year and you can bet the real story won't be told

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
Stanley Tweedle wrote:Hes brave for doing what he's done. I couldn't do it in case i fucked up and got sent to prison. I don't understand why he started talking about history being different in this country to what we believe to be true. Seemed a little irrelevant imo but still interesting. He never did show proof, at least it wasn't filmed, a lot was edited out it looked like.

Yeah I was going to ask about that history thing and some kind of claim of a comet/asteroid impact causing vitrified rocks. It's obvious his whole ethos is actually doing something against the Ruling Elite, the same Elite I moan about all the time but have neither got the health or knowledge to effectively ward off like he has. the fabrication of or sanitising history is classic Elite stuff though. It's the 100yr anniversary of the break out of WW1 this year and you can bet the real story won't be told

Yeah its that 1984 he who controls the present controls the past or whatever, can never remember it.

Sit on my Facebook!

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Political Videos