Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

[video] 7/7 The Ripple Effect

Political Videos for your viewing pleasure

Moderator:

Forum rules
Please add [Video] to the title of video threads. :)

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Heavy viewing, heavy message.

My question is; what can WE do?

Pictures of me naked viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10495

Super Smegsterwegsta
Current Mood: Down, down, deeper and down.

Posted on

Raffles wrote:Heavy viewing, heavy message.

My question is; what can WE do?

Stop voting for them and spread the word. :thumb:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

I don't vote for anybody Smeggy, not since I was 18.
There's no hope except revolution.

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

Raffles wrote:I don't vote for anybody Smeggy, not since I was 18.
There's no hope except revolution.

A revolution risks replacing one scourge with another.

Personally I think there needs to be reform so that a government is regulated more to work for the people and not the ruling elite.

The first thing to reform is the system of money creation. Those who control the money supply control everything else, including the government.

Amsel (Amschel) Bauer Mayer Rothschild, 1838 said: "Let me issue and control a Nation's money and I care not who makes its laws".

Nathan Rothschild said (1777-1836): "I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the Empire. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire and I control the British money supply."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Hey Raffs, well I can see why you re-directed me here but... OMG where do I start!?? Lol

Right, I'm guessin you've watched at least some of the DVD's I sent you, so to get down to business. The first thing you can "DO" regarding both the vid above and the other big one (7/11) is to make sure that as many peeps as possible get to view them as well.

Not as easy as it sounds, I know, you and I have few objections to being labelled a "kook" but the majority of peeps out there won't easily shrug off the mind-control that's programmed them since birth. It's easy to preach to the converted, but not a lot of progress can be made by going down that route, eh?

And yet how do you educate an UN-converted Public that refuses to look further than the brain-washing tool in the corner of their living-rooms, nor to believe anything that isn't fast-tracked to them via the self-same tool that's designed to keep them under mass hypnosis?

Give me full control of every Newspaper and Radio/TV/Media Station on Earth for just one day and...

...Ah, if only....

Rational Analysis is the answer - If the "Conspiracy Theories" are wrong, PROVE them wrong!
If “conspiracy theory” is a term worth reforming, we need to either change our methods or find a better term for creating theories based on rational analysis.

10. Methodology - People that are not interested in conspiracy theories in general will only want to see the “meet and potatoes” if they do watch or read it in the Mainstream Media. We need to focus on the most conclusive evidence, and the most reliable sources. Additionally, it is a good idea to discredit the “official” sources, which is usually not difficult since they are often not qualified.

9. Rational Analysis - People trust official data from reliable sources. Use the scientific method and provide supporting data and analysis for everything.

8. Practical Man - A lot of the videos about conspiracy theories will immediately irritate a watcher if it doesn’t somehow relate to practical life. How does this impact me and you and the rest of the world?

7. Mainstream - Unfortunately, most people trust what’s mainstream. We need to focus on getting more intelligent, rational, and honest people into the mainstream media. Also, reforming ourselves in such a way that will appeal to a mainstream audience.

6. Professionalism - Many people will automatically discredit you, your website, or your video immediately, if it doesn’t meet their standards of professionalism. Write with professionalism, create websites with professionalism, and create documentaries in the same manner.

5. Focus on Realistic Goals - Some things like the JFK assassination, which is highly difficult conspiracy to solve unless some documents start coming out of the vaults. We can always come back to topics when the evidence becomes available.

4. Narrow the Scope - Broad topics tend to make things less believable. Focus on the pointed definitive evidence and let it grow from there.

3. Speculation - People either loathe assumptions if they have a scientific mind or feel like they are being deceived if the assumption is about some horrific act. Evidence based rational analysis is the only direction to truth for all.

2. The Occult - Documentaries about the occult have a very negative impact on all “conspiracy theories.” This is an immediate turn off for most people. Mentioning Luciferian and Theosophy as “Evil” beliefs would kill just about anyone’s interest. Lucifer is based on mythology, which most modern religious people disagree with, and theosophy is a very small movement loosely based on Buddhism.

1. Religious Mythology - Religion has a time and place. That time and place is when you are with other like-minded people. Any analysis based on religion is immediately tainted by “belief” instead of “logic.” There are many religious people that might find this perspective illuminating, but a large group of people will completely dismiss anything with a religious bias or an analysis with a religious basis. This really hurts the size of our audience. Our ultimate goal should be to reach everyone.

THE NEW WORLD ORDER - BILDERBERG GROUP - THE BOHEMIAN CLUB - THE ILLUMINATI... etc

It’s very hard to reform such a tainted movement, but these are just my humble opinions of how we could attempt to get the “truth” movement headed in the right direction.

"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

Haunting Beauty
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Posted on

Wow! Great documentary. And I am not surprised to hear of the Israeli connection.

People really need to wake up and start thinking for themselves. Question the government. Question the media. Take a long hard look at yourselves and see how you are the slaves of the government. The government doesn't serve us anymore, it enslaves us. We serve the government.

I will never be owned.

Gusset-Sniffer
Current Mood: My cock is huuuuuuuge!

Posted on

crumbs wrote:Wow! Great documentary. And I am not surprised to hear of the Israeli connection.

People really need to wake up and start thinking for themselves. Question the government. Question the media. Take a long hard look at yourselves and see how you are the slaves of the government. The government doesn't serve us anymore, it enslaves us. We serve the government.

I would describe it a little differently. :)

Both we and the government serve those who control the money supply. ho hum. :hmmm:

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Looks like a load of toffee to me with many assumptions and leading answers :pp:

Fine Barman!

Posted on

chinchin Wrote:
Looks like a load of toffee to me with many assumptions and leading answers :pp:

It's easy to say oh my god not another conspiracy, but it could well be said that all theories are 'conspiracy theories', especially those regarding the London bombings; government ministers such as Jack Straw were engaged in postulation about 'al-Qa'ida' attacks long before even the most basic details of the events of July 7th had been released.

The 'Official Story' so far of 7/7 is of a "conspiracy" by a terrorist organisation called al-Qa'ida and consequently by four British Muslim men. The extent of the involvement of al-Qa'ida has been disputed and contradicted with claims of responsibility, including statements and videos, unauthenticated.

"Al-Qaida, literally meaning "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians."

The men who are alleged to have committed the atrocity on July 7th are still referred to by the police as 'suspects', yet it has been generally accepted that they are the perpetrators. A suspect only becomes a perpetrator when their guilt has been objectively proven beyond all doubt. In this case, the only trial the four alleged bombers have had is by the media, who in the days following the publication of their identities printed stories about them ranging from the doubtful to the downright untruthful. There is a disconcerting lack of CCTV footage placing these men at the crime scenes, which is very strange indeed when compared to the plethora of moving images released from their visit to London of June 28th.

Yet oddly, when concerns about the lack of solid evidence are raised by those who question the official theory, and when they point out that there seems to be a large amount of conjecture involved in how, why and by whom London was attacked, it is they who are branded with that somewhat patronising, blanket term 'Conspiracy Theorist'.

Touche

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

HOLY SHIT!...

IRISHTIMES.COM

Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Man sought by UK authorities over alleged sending of DVD

A MAN sought by the UK authorities for allegedly attempting to pervert the course of justice by sending a controversial DVD to a judge and jury foreman during a trial relating to bomb attacks in London in July 2005 has appeared before the High Court after being arrested in Co Meath.

Sheffield-born Anthony John Hill (60) was arrested by gardaí at his home in Carrick Street, Kells, early yesterday morning on foot of a European Arrest Warrant, Mr Justice John MacMenamin was told.

Mr Hill’s extradition is being sought in relation to his alleged actions during the trial of several people on conspiracy charges related to the attacks on July 7th, 2005, that took place on the London underground and a London bus.

It is alleged that, in May and June 2008, Mr Hill sent several copies of a DVD entitled 7/7 Ripple Effect to the judge and the foreman of a jury at the trial at Kingston Crown Court of people allegedly involved in assisting the 2005 bombings.

7/7 Ripple Effect is a film, available on the internet, which claims people accused of involvement in the bombings are innocent and that the bombings were an “inside job”, perhaps involving state intelligence agencies in either Britain or Israel.

The British authorities claim copies of the DVD were sent, in packaging with Irish postal marks, between September 2007 and December 2007 to five relatives of people who had been killed during the bombing.

In court yesterday, Sgt Seán Fallon said that when arrested at his Kells home at 8.14am, Mr Hill, when asked about the DVD, had said: “I sent it. I believe those men to be innocent.”

Sgt Fallon said Mr Hill had said that a friend of his had made the DVDs and that copies were made on his computer.

Gardaí took possession of computers at Mr Hill’s home yesterday and will apply to the court to send those computers to the British authorities.

The matter was adjourned by Mr Justice MacMenamin to February 18th and Mr Hill was remanded in custody.

This article appears in the print edition of the Irish Times

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

Submitting evidence, is an attempt to pervert justice?

Well I never!

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

Raffles wrote:Submitting evidence, is an attempt to pervert justice?

Well I never!

yeah we can't have that can we?

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Documentary on BBC2 tonight @ 9pm about the Ripple Effect video.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Political Videos