Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Brown Confesses to "Procuring Misconduct in Public Office"

Political Videos for your viewing pleasure

Moderator:

Forum rules
Please add [Video] to the title of video threads. :)

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

So why hasn't he had a visit from the local plod?

Smegster
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Posted on

Because when he was up to HIS 'tricks' we hadn't got PC-dominated, paranoid, Big Brother policies and attitudes in this country.

He enjoyed freedoms which he and his ilk, have since restricted for others. Yup, he has pulled up the ladder.

I well remember a certain female Labour MP, who having benefitted from a scholarship to a local public school, decreed comprehensive schooling for everyone else.

The policy seems to be " don't do as I do - do as I say"

How VERY democratic. :finger:

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”

I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.

Really Loves Smeggy's
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: hopeful

Posted on

Gordon brown was 34 years old in that video. He looks fucked!, look ar the eye bags. Looks like he's spent too may nights skinning up.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Has everyone forgotten Sarah Tisdall and Clive Ponting who were prosecuted by the evil Thatcher junta for leaking the truth?

In the Tisdall case the appeal by the Attorney General was on the grounds that – although the documents themselves were harmless – a civil servant capable of leaking them, might leak other documents which could pose a threat to national security. Somewhat similar to the present case I think. She was jailed for six months.

Ponting was acquitted by the jury who could see that Thatcher was a tyrant.

The only difference in this case was that the cops went a bit OTT with the recipient. Aren't two of them up for jobs as Met commander??

Not that I'm defending Brown and his idiot sycophants in any way. They are as despicable as Thatcher was and have followed in her footsteps. :):

This thing isn't new, yer knows. :):

Never forget the iron law of unintended consequences

Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: less tired than I was

Posted on

diablo wrote:...... and Clive Ponting who were prosecuted by the evil Thatcher junta for leaking the truth?

Ponting was acquitted by the jury who could see that Thatcher was a tyrant.

From the Ponting WIki article ....

"The acquittal came despite the judge's direction to the jury that "the public interest is what the government of the day says it is""

unless I'm missing something isn't the judge bowing down to the establihsment control ove the public there?

"the public interest is what the government of the day says it is" is a damning proof that the public are given a propaganda spin view of the world according to the prevailing agenda of the establishment.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Share this Topic on Twitter and Facebook:

Return to Political Videos