Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

an advert even more annoying than smug gavin

AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Forum rules
No Rules. Just try not to burst any bloodvessels!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

has anyone seen on some of the digital channels an ad for circulation booster ...how many fucking times can the bloke that does the voice over say "lower legs" its on FX, crime and investigation network and history nearly every fuckin hour arrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :spike:

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:has anyone seen on some of the digital channels an ad for circulation booster ...how many fucking times can the bloke that does the voice over say "lower legs" its on FX, crime and investigation network and history nearly every fuckin hour arrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :spike:

"My dear old mum who is in her 80s used to come round for a cup of tea, now she comes round to use my circulation booster! hee hee"

"Circulation booster! Does exactly what is says ion the tin. Brilliant!"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Does my head in!!!

And btw I remember counting how many times "lower legs" is said. I think it's either 7 or 9. It's like chinese water torture. I bet they used that ad in Guantanemo Bay prison to torture people. repeatedly playing:

"lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, "

over and over for days at a time!!!

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

i thank the person who invented the mute button :rofl:

I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
wotsit2 wrote:has anyone seen on some of the digital channels an ad for circulation booster ...how many fucking times can the bloke that does the voice over say "lower legs" its on FX, crime and investigation network and history nearly every fuckin hour arrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :spike:

"My dear old mum who is in her 80s used to come round for a cup of tea, now she comes round to use my circulation booster! hee hee"

"Circulation booster! Does exactly what is says ion the tin. Brilliant!"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Does my head in!!!

And btw I remember counting how many times "lower legs" is said. I think it's either 7 or 9. It's like chinese water torture. I bet they used that ad in Guantanemo Bay prison to torture people. repeatedly playing:

"lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, lower legs, "

over and over for days at a time!!!

whilst having their feet srapped to a circulation booster for 24 hours a day 7 days a week no doubt,and no cups of tea :rofl:

It's all bollocks!

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Adverts!