Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Waitrose Chickens and Plastic Delia!!

AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Forum rules
No Rules. Just try not to burst any bloodvessels!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Waitrose Chickens and Plastic Delia!!

Just seen the Waitrose Chicken advert and Delia Smith looks like she's been "rebuilt"

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Waitrose Chickens and Plastic Delia!!

Just seen the Waitrose Chicken advert and Delia Smith looks like she's been "rebuilt"

and ?????? :confused: I care more about the GM food we are being fed than how Delia looks TBH

Posted on

Annie: For your information.

Two thirds of soya imported to Britain is GM. Given that soya is a staple ingredient of many processed foods, most of us have been happily eating large quantities of GM foods for more than a decade without growing three heads or apparently suffering any Frankenstein symptoms or other harm.

If you were on the brink of death from starvation you'd soon eat GM food then, and be glad of it, so stop the whining.
:groan: :groan: :groan:

Super Smegsterwegsta
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Posted on

Rocky wrote:Annie: For your information.

Two thirds of soya imported to Britain is GM. Given that soya is a staple ingredient of many processed foods, most of us have been happily eating large quantities of GM foods for more than a decade without growing three heads or apparently suffering any Frankenstein symptoms or other harm.

If you were on the brink of death from starvation you'd soon eat GM food then, and be glad of it, so stop the whining.

Blah blah blah ....focus on this and ignore the facts in threads you got wrong as per Rocky .....GM is wrong in every way shape and form ....IMHO

Posted on

Rocky wrote:Annie: For your information.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-13068789

http://www.medindia.net/news/view_news_main.asp?x=4920

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healt ... urope.html

Nah you are right GM is safe ........ :roll:

Posted on

The old fashioned method of growing food has done the nation more harm by way of the constant use of pesticides and chemical fertilisers than any form of GM food can. Hence the high rate of cancer in the UK.

Those links are just scaremongering. I'm surprised that you believe them, taking into account that you claim that you never believe anything you read.

Pot and kettle methinks. :chin:

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

Rocky wrote:The old fashioned method of growing food has done the nation more harm by way of the constant use of pesticides and chemical fertilisers than any form of GM food can. Hence the high rate of cancer in the UK.

Those links are just scaremongering. I'm surprised that you believe them, taking into account that you claim that you never believe anything you read.

yup and No one tried to kill Farage either ....I will mention it in this thread as you will avoid the other :howl: I get everything wrong and you get everything right .....my arse :rofl:

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
Rocky wrote:The old fashioned method of growing food has done the nation more harm by way of the constant use of pesticides and chemical fertilisers than any form of GM food can. Hence the high rate of cancer in the UK.

yup and No one tried to kill Farage either ....I will mention it in this thread as you will avoid the other :howl: I get everything wrong and you get everything right .....my arse :rofl:

I get somethings wrong occasionally but you get all things wrong constantly. :doh:

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

Rocky wrote:
annie27 wrote:

I know no-one tried to kill Farage..it was a pure and simple accident as I already stated in a previous thread.

Viva la UKIP :thumb:

so how did a man get charges on five counts of threatening to KILL Farage , this was after the plane crash .

Posted on

Adams was cleared in a court of law of attempting or threatening to kill. The judge agreed, after listening to the evidence, that it was an accident. :thumb:

Case closed: Move on.

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

Rocky wrote:Adams was cleared in a court of law of attempting or threatening to kill. The judge agreed, after listening to the evidence, that it was an accident. :thumb:

you are on about the crash .....no one accused him of trying to kill anyone in the crash it was just a normal crash investigation ...his death threats came after the crash ...FFS Rocky at least read what is posted and stop being such a smart arse mate ..... :roll:

Posted on

Please take the Farage stuff to the appropriate thread. Ta! :thumb:

So are we saying Delia Smith is Genetically Modified?

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Please take the Farage stuff to the appropriate thread. Ta! :thumb:

Only after a few cans of Stella when Norwich City are loosing.

paint your wagons and burn your banker, coz the twisted circus is coming to town and there ain't no safety net under the high wire.

- Larry Love.

Smegster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: Puckish

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Please take the Farage stuff to the appropriate thread. Ta! :thumb:

That's Annie again..after she's had a few Stellas she don't know one thread from another.
:beer1:

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

sorry Smegggs my fault ...bit of a piss take .... :D and for the record not a drop of Stella would EVER pass my lips .

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
Rocky wrote:Adams was cleared in a court of law of attempting or threatening to kill. The judge agreed, after listening to the evidence, that it was an accident. :thumb:

you are on about the crash .....no one accused him of trying to kill anyone in the crash it was just a normal crash investigation ...his death threats came after the crash ...FFS Rocky at least read what is posted and stop being such a smart arse mate ..... :roll:

Wrong thread, Miss Wiki. :thumbdown:

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

Rocky wrote:
annie27 wrote:

you posted this after me "Mr Express, angry from Whitehaven .". :rofl: .... but if it makes you feel better ...who gives a shit about Delia anyway ...its as boring as fecking polar bears who attack stupid women ...... ;)

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
Rocky wrote:
annie27 wrote:

you posted this after me "Mr Express, angry from Whitehaven .". :rofl: .... but if it makes you feel better ...who gives a shit about Delia anyway ...its as boring as fecking polar bears who attack stupid women ...... ;)

Annie..I've been winding you up for weeks and you're that gullible you've fallen for it all, hook, line and sinker.

Oh Dear! I thought you would have tumbled it by now. I've laughed so much that my keyboard is covered in coffee. You're easier to wind up than my old alarm clock.
:rofl: :howl: :rofl:

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

Rocky wrote:
annie27 wrote:
Rocky wrote:
annie27 wrote:

Annie..I've been winding you up for weeks and you're that gullible you've fallen for it all, hook, line and sinker.

Oh Dear! I thought you would have tumbled it by now. I've laughed so much that my keyboard is covered in coffee. You're easier to wind up than my old alarm clock.

rubbish love ....a few drinks and you have just exposed yourself ...party wise that is . MR BNP pretend UKIP ....... :roll: :finger:

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
Rocky wrote:
annie27 wrote:
Rocky wrote:
annie27 wrote:

rubbish love ....a few drinks and you have just exposed yourself ...party wise that is . MR BNP pretend UKIP ....... :roll: :finger:

Are you insinuating that Nick Griffin is pretending to be a UKIP member?
Naughty man!

:hyenas:

Super Smegsterwegsta

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Adverts!