Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

[Pat Condell] No mosque at Ground Zero

Pat Condell - Master of Critical Religious Philosophical Wit

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

[Pat Condell] No mosque at Ground Zero

I see Pat obviously hasn't studied geo-political motivations that well

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Pats constant attacks on Islam are getting a little boring ....he is not a solution to a problem ...just part of the problem . :thumbdown:

Has he made a video about the attack on the Aid ships yet ???? I wonder :chin:

Posted on

I'm very disappointed with this latest video from Pat. It's almost like the ruling elite have recognised his popularity and paid him off to spout the Zionist Anti-Islam propaganda.

And Annie, yes you're right, a guy like Pat should be more sympathetic to the plight of the Palestinians who are racially persecuted because they were unfortunate enough to be in the way of the frontline of the Zionist empire building.

And someone like Pat should really know that 911 wasn't committed by Islamists and rather the Western elite who needed to fool the American people they were under attack from Islam.

Pat loses respect for this video. He should now better.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:I'm very disappointed with this latest video from Pat. It's almost like the ruling elite have recognised his popularity and paid him off to spout the Zionist Anti-Islam propaganda.

And Annie, yes you're right, a guy like Pat should be more sympathetic to the plight of the Palestinians who are racially persecuted because they were unfortunate enough to be in the way of the frontline of the Zionist empire building.

And someone like Pat should really know that 911 wasn't committed by Islamists and rather the Western elite who needed to fool the American people they were under attack from Islam.

Smeggs your are a nice guy ....he is a paid shill ...end of.. I said this a long time ago he spews hate ....he gets paid to do this while wrecking any decent form of religion/democracy ..as an inside wanker ..he was paid to push ..UKIP ...but not by UkIP..by anti labour

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:I'm very disappointed with this latest video from Pat. It's almost like the ruling elite have recognised his popularity and paid him off to spout the Zionist Anti-Islam propaganda.

Smeggs your are a nice guy ....he is a paid shill ...end of.. I said this a long time ago he spews hate ....he gets paid to do this while wrecking any decent form of religion/democracy ..as an inside wanker ..he was paid to push ..UKIP ...but not by UkIP..by anti labour

I think pat started out with the right intentions. I've seen everyone of his videos. In the earlier days he was pretty damning of the whole kaboodle, but now it's just "Anti-Islam, Anti-Islam, Anti-Islam"

The only entity that's so vehemently "Anti-Islam, Anti-Islam, Anti-Islam" is the Zionist movement. Islam stands in the way of the Zionist colonisation of the Middle East and Islam holds the vast majority of the world's natural wealth, the Oil.

Complaining about a mosque near the WTC site and then shouting that Islam committed 911 is not natural for someone who claims to support peace like Pat does. If Pat supports peace then he should rant about the Zionist racist atrocities in Palestine. He doesn't. He's not stupid. I really do think he's sold out. Shame.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:

I think pat started out with the right intentions. I've seen everyone of his videos. In the earlier days he was pretty damning of the whole kaboodle, but now it's just "Anti-Islam, Anti-Islam, Anti-Islam"

The only entity that's so vehemently "Anti-Islam, Anti-Islam, Anti-Islam" is the Zionist movement. Islam stands in the way of the Zionist colonisation of the Middle East and Islam holds the vast majority of the world's natural wealth, the Oil.

Complaining about a mosque near the WTC site and then shouting that Islam committed 911 is not natural for someone who claims to support peace like Pat does. If Pat supports peace then he should rant about the Zionist racist atrocities in Palestine. He doesn't. He's not stupid. I really do think he's sold out. Shame.

At least you have done enough research to get it .....and a lot do not even realise it ...Pat is too smart to talk stupid he has sold out ..or he was always paid to reel the likes of you in to begin with ...food for thought ...you know I have always been sceptical of him :roll: he appealed to my anti religious views ...but that's how the Zionists play the game

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:

At least you have done enough research to get it .....and a lot do not even realise it ...Pat is too smart to talk stupid he has sold out ..or he was always paid to reel the likes of you in to begin with ...food for thought ...you know I have always been sceptical of him :roll: he appealed to my anti religious views ...but that's how the Zionists play the game

This is not a binary, 1 bit game. I am anti organised religion ( as you know ). Zionism is also Anti-Organised religion. I am also anti-Zionism.

I am anti-organised religion because organised Religion is anti-humanity.

I am anti-Zionism because Zionism is anti-humanity.

Zionism is anti-organised religion because organised Religion is standing in the way of Zionism.

Pat needs to wise up or he is enjoying spending his cut from Usury.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:

This is not a binary, 1 bit game. I am anti organised religion ( as you know ). Zionism is also Anti-Organised religion. I am also anti-Zionism.

Zionism is anti-organised religion because organised Religion is standing in the way of Zionism.

Face up smeggy ..he is being funded to spew this filth .....he is not a stupid man ....but we know how the system works "do as we say or die in a crash" ...thats how Mossad /CIA works ...... or you die in a wooded area of suicide .....again and again they have scared the shit out of
Pat

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:

Face up smeggy ..he is being funded to spew this filth .....he is not a stupid man ....but we know how the system works "do as we say or die in a crash" ...thats how Mossad /CIA works ...... or you die in a wooded area of suicide .....again and again they have scared the shit out of
Pat

Oh don't worry I'm not an unquestioning fan of anyone. I've witnessed Pat Condell change over the last year or two. I've noticed his lack of condemnation of anything other than Islam recently. His rants about Islam although correct to a certain extent are at a complete disparity with reality. Anyone scaremongering that Islam is taking over the western world is to be taken with caution IMO. Christianity took over the Western world 1600 years ago. Zionism took over the Western World 100 years ago.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

annie27 wrote:Pats constant attacks on Islam are getting a little boring ....he is not a solution to a problem ...just part of the problem . :thumbdown:

I do agree with a lot of what Pat Condell says, although he does miss a lot of important stuff.

I said this a long time ago; he promotes himself as a comedian, yet his delivery is nearly always a rant. It's the ranting that puts me off.

Loves Smeggy's
Current Mood: Electric!

Posted on

Richie wrote:
annie27 wrote:Pats constant attacks on Islam are getting a little boring ....he is not a solution to a problem ...just part of the problem . :thumbdown:

I do agree with a lot of what Pat Condell says, although he does miss a lot of important stuff.

I said this a long time ago; he promotes himself as a comedian, yet his delivery is nearly always a rant. It's the ranting that puts me off.

I don't mind the ranting if the message has substance and in pat's case comedy. He's definitely changed.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
Richie wrote:

I don't mind the ranting if the message has substance and in pat's case comedy. He's definitely changed.

Pat's rants were supposed to be comedic ???? wow I missed his early stuff then .....he comes across to me as a middle aged angry white guy ...bit like most of Parliament :D A Zionist charge against Islam

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
Richie wrote:

Pat's rants were supposed to be comedic ???? wow I missed his early stuff then .....he comes across to me as a middle aged angry white guy ...bit like most of Parliament :D A Zionist charge against Islam

Yes you did miss his ealry stuff. I recommend you watch it. I'd had many a good belly laugh over his stuff. Very intelligent comedy too.

But yes, recently he has become more and more of what looks increasingly like a Zionist tool against Islam. It's a great shame as Pat was a valuable voice of humanity and that's the reason he shot to Youtube popularity.

One of his memorable lines in the early days was "If Jesus returned the Americans would arrest him as a terrorist"

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
Richie wrote:

Yes you did miss his ealry stuff. I recommend you watch it. I'd had many a good belly laugh over his stuff. Very intelligent comedy too.

But yes, recently he has become more and more of what looks increasingly like a Zionist tool against Islam. It's a great shame as Pat was a valuable voice of humanity and that's the reason he shot to Youtube popularity.

One of his memorable lines in the early days was "If Jesus returned the Americans would arrest him as a terrorist"

:howl: thats why I never warmed to him although I like some of his rants ...something never sat right with me in my gut ....I will look up his early stuff :thumb:

Posted on

Everything is all here on Smeggy's of course.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Everything is all here on Smeggy's of course.

when did he post his first rant ?

Posted on

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

:thumb: I will have nose through tomorrow :D was his first post around 7/7 ??? out of interest :chin:

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Pat Condell