Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

[Pat Condell] The Pope needs a miracle

Pat Condell - Master of Critical Religious Philosophical Wit

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

[Pat Condell] The Pope needs a miracle

The Pope needs to fuck off!!!

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Sorry ...I no longer am interested in what Pat has to say ........he is a lying sack of shit who wants to remove any form of worship ...a shill but isn't that what the Zions said ....about removing any forms of belief.....his constant slagging off of Muslims and never talking about Zionism(if he is as smart as he claims ) :maduk: and its evils makes me sick

Posted on

The UK head of the Catholic Scum Cult is on BBC hard talk right now spewing anti-humanity dogma. Makes me feel sick.

Annie, why the binary thinking? Zionism is indeed a scourge of the earth. But so is the Catholic cult. Pat may be a paid up member of Zionism, or simply naive to the domination of Zionism. But if he says something sensible about the Catholic Cult what does it matter? Surely you should agree or disagree or agree with someone's opinions based upon your own knowledge and views on the matter, not upon their other failures.

For example, if Hitler was famous for loving the taste of Tomatoes would you suddenly refuse to eat tomatoes?

Don't succumb to 'appeal to authority' :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Archbishop Nichols. Vile!!! :mad:

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:The UK head of the Catholic Scum Cult is on BBC hard talk right now spewing anti-humanity dogma. Makes me feel sick.

Annie, why the binary thinking? Zionism is indeed a scourge of the earth. But so is the Catholic cult. Pat may be a paid up member of Zionism, or simply naive to the domination of Zionism. But if he says something sensible about the Catholic Cult what does it matter? Surely you should agree or disagree or agree with someone's opinions based upon your own knowledge and views on the matter, not upon their other failures.

For example, if Hitler was famous for loving the taste of Tomatoes would you suddenly refuse to eat tomatoes?

Don't succumb to 'appeal to authority' :)

LOVE IS ALL WE NEED....this is the stuff being deleted .....they try to control our every emotion via the media ....about real Love they have NO idea you know I hate the Pope ..... and all it stands for ....but I have a nun who gave over her life in Africa to nurse the sick and wounded she is my sister in Law ...72 ....since she was 16 .....I have never met a nicer person ..who knows I am an atheist and still loves me .

Posted on

Your Nun is a good person not because of the Catholic Cult she was unfortunate to be contaminated with but because she touches her own humanitarian care for people.

The Catholic Cult has no care for humanity. It only exists to serve itself and the rotten paedophilic clergy that profit from it.

The Catholic Cult is devoid of love. In fact it is the antithesis of love. Zionism and Catholicism are a couple of nasty ideologies competing for power. Zionism is winning.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Your Nun is a good person not because of the Catholic Cult she was unfortunate to be contaminated with but because she touches her own humanitarian care for people.

The Catholic Cult has no care for humanity. It only exists to serve itself and the rotten paedophilic clergy that profit from it.

The Catholic Cult is devoid of love. In fact it is the antithesis of love. Zionism and Catholicism are a couple of nasty ideologies competing for power. Zionism is winning.

and yet Pat always misses the mark about wars .....he still blames religion ....stupid shill

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:Your Nun is a good person not because of the Catholic Cult she was unfortunate to be contaminated with but because she touches her own humanitarian care for people.

and yet Pat always misses the mark about wars .....he still blames religion ....stupid shill

Zionism or no Zionism, Organised religious cults are still a scourge of the earth.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:

Zionism or no Zionism, Organised religious cults are still a scourge of the earth.

Ah I see so death to love ......OK carry on mate you do not need the church to feel love :thumb:

Posted on

annie27 wrote:

Just because he doesn't believe in Conspiracy Theories doesn't make him a shill of anyone. He's just a guy mouthing his opinions based upon what he knows and thinks.

He clearly thinks that organised religion is the main problem in the world today and he sees Christianity and Islam as the biggest parts of that problem.

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Snarky

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:

Ah I see so death to love ......OK carry on mate you do not need the church to feel love :thumb:

Of course you don't.

The Church is a political oligarchal ideology ( with an added god ) designed to control people for the benefit of Clergy. The Church has fuck all to do with love. Ever read the Bible? It's steeped in hate. You don't think the founders of 'modern' Christianity in the 4th, the Ruling Elite who lived under Constantine setup the 'Church' for love do you? it was all about consolidating power and greed.

Why do you think people are leaving Organised religious cults in droves and turning towards love and spirituality instead?

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Gunner 51 wrote:
annie27 wrote:

Just because he doesn't believe in Conspiracy Theories doesn't make him a shill of anyone. He's just a guy mouthing his opinions based upon what he knows and thinks.

He clearly thinks that organised religion is the main problem in the world today and he sees Christianity and Islam as the biggest parts of that problem.

I would think that's a fair assessment of Pat. Zionism is a more covert ideology because of it's power to sell lies so it's understandable that someone like Pat might not have researched into those areas. I highly doubt Pat is a shill for Zionism. Sure Zionism is both using and demolishing religion in order to remove it's competitors, but that doesn't make everyone who speaks out against religion a shill for Zionism.

Nice avatar btw Gunns :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
Gunner 51 wrote:
annie27 wrote:

I would think that's a fair assessment of Pat. Zionism is a more covert ideology because of it's power to sell lies so it's understandable that someone like Pat might not have researched into those areas. I highly doubt Pat is a shill for Zionism. Sure Zionism is both using and demolishing religion in order to remove it's competitors, but that doesn't make everyone who speaks out against religion a shill for Zionism.

Nice avatar btw Gunns :)

Thank you very much, Smeggy. I always took Pat as a fairly militant atheist first and the traditional enemy of the atheists are the theists. Thanks for complimenting my new Avatar. (Though I have to admit, she does bear a slight resemblance to Angel McKenzie.)

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master

Posted on

I think Pat's worldview is restricted though. he would do himself some favours to widen his research into how the world works geo-politically.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Perhaps ol' Pat's got a touch more faith in the government than me and you and puts their ineptitudes at the hands of religious lobby groups. (Which are pretty powerful in any case.)

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master

Posted on

Gunner 51 wrote:Perhaps ol' Pat's got a touch more faith in the government than me and you and puts their ineptitudes at the hands of religious lobby groups. (Which are pretty powerful in any case.)

The Zionist Lobby is much more powerful than the Christian, Muslim or Judaist Lobby. The Industrialists lobbies are much more powerful than the Christian, Muslim or Judaist Lobby.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

I've said this before a few times, and I have to agree with Annie on this. As much as I liked and agreed with Pat Condell when I first saw his videos, I actually found him funny. Yet he's never moved on (pretty much the same old rant every time), he's had his day.

If you want some good atheist comedy, take a look at the late George Carlin, or Bill Hicks, they both ripped into religion and got the point across loud and clear. Yet they both had plenty more to talk about to keep the interest - and damned funny at the same time! Rather than the same old bile Pat regurgitates. He's certainly not the comedian he's punting himself as.

Loves Smeggy's
Current Mood: Electric!

Posted on

I don't think he's portraying himself as a comedian any more, but as a ranter at issues.

On the point of moving on, how should he move on? Personally I'd like him to do some more research and rant abotuthe world's ills on a wider scope than just Abrahamic religion.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:I don't think he's portraying himself as a comedian any more, but as a ranter at issues.

The main title on his website suggests this:
GODLESS COMEDY
Welcome to Pat Condell's Godless Comedy

Source: http://www.patcondell.net/

On the point of moving on, how should he move on? Personally I'd like him to do some more research and rant abotuthe world's ills on a wider scope than just Abrahamic religion.

That, and what Annie suggests about how he always avoids the Zionist issues, unless of course, he is a Zionist?

Loves Smeggy's
Current Mood: Electric!

Posted on

Richie wrote:
smeggypants wrote:I don't think he's portraying himself as a comedian any more, but as a ranter at issues.

The main title on his website suggests this:
GODLESS COMEDY
Welcome to Pat Condell's Godless Comedy

Source: http://www.patcondell.net/

That, and what Annie suggests about how he always avoids the Zionist issues, unless of course, he is a Zionist?

It's possible. but I think he's just not clued up on it.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Next

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Pat Condell