Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

[Pat Condell] Bad faith at Ground Zero

Pat Condell - Master of Critical Religious Philosophical Wit

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

just replace Germany Italy and Japan with ....Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan ,,,its the same thing all over again .....tragic ....my head is doing a 360% over this speech ......amazing .

War is such a scam ......created by the money men :(

Posted on

annie27 wrote:just replace Germany Italy and Japan with ....Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan ,,,its the same thing all over again .....tragic ....my head is doing a 360% over this speech ......amazing .(

Except Mr Hitler had already shown his true colours a few years beforehand at Nuremburg, invaded a few countries a short time later, cranked up the final solution project, and then went onto develop a few WMD's before his plans were taken apart by half the world.

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Channel Hopper wrote:
annie27 wrote:just replace Germany Italy and Japan with ....Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan ,,,its the same thing all over again .....tragic ....my head is doing a 360% over this speech ......amazing .(

Except Mr Hitler had already shown his true colours a few years beforehand at Nuremburg, invaded a few countries a short time later, cranked up the final solution project, and then went onto develop a few WMD's before his plans were taken apart by half the world.

And do we know these are the actual facts ??? Because the History channel told us ???
How do we know anything we have be told are the actual facts ???? :confused:

Posted on

so hitler was a great man then annie , he did bugger all wrong . just looked after his own

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:so hitler was a great man then annie , he did bugger all wrong . just looked after his own

I said it was an amazing speech .....I never said he was an great man :confused: you said that .

Posted on

what was amazing about the speech then annie ?

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:what was amazing about the speech then annie ?

Just about everything Wots .....did you listen to it ?
There are always two sides to a story ....it was so interesting to hear it from his point of view ...it explained a lot to me about how and why certain events happened .

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
Hitler made all of Germany and Austria look like Nazis

and do you know how he got it going ???? or did he ??? :chin:
(...sic)

Holy shit :eek: ........amazing speech just brilliant :clap:
and they have done the same to the Middle east .....History repeats its self :(

Vote rigging and threats of violence from what I heard, then you got the whole plundering other countries thing going on.

But then again, I wasn't even a twinkle in the milkman's eye when such old wars broke out.

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Snarky

Posted on

Gunner 51 wrote:
annie27 wrote:

(...sic)

Vote rigging and threats of violence from what I heard, then you got the whole plundering other countries thing going on.

But then again, I wasn't even a twinkle in the milkman's eye when such old wars broke out.

did you listen to the speech ??? Reading the above I guess not ..... :roll: you should its very eye opening . :hmmm:

Posted on

Gunner 51 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:But let's just say for argument's sake Islamists did commit 911, it's nothing but prejudice to tarnish the whole of Islam for the actions of a few people.

As much as I dislike Abrahamic Religions the majority of the adherents are decent people and it doesn't seem right to paint their place of worship as a shrine to mass murderers. After all is every church a shrine to the Christian mass murderers?

What is a real affront and disrespect to the people who died in 911 and their relatives is a withholding of the truth. I find it disgusting that an Establishment is willing to kill it's own citizens for political and financial gain.

The American Establishment was quite willing to plan terrorist attacks on American soil in Washington and blame it on Cuba in order to give pre-text to invaded Cuba and remove Castro. Cuba used to be a safe haven for rich Americans to do dodgy dealings and Castro came to power and took those pleasures away.

While ol' Ozzy B may not have crashed those planes, and there may be no "universally accepted*" truth to him actually masterminding the whole thing - but we've only got his word for it. Though if Wikipedia is to believed, the FBI think otherwise on this. (* Source: Wikipedia)

Even then, he could be lying to garner Islamic support for his cause. He did want a war between East and West, which he got

What better way to bolster support for his side than to appear to be innocent and say that he didn't start the war in Afghanistan by hitting the Americans first? But unfortunately for the both of us, there's no way he could ask the guy seeing how he's most likely dead or in an internment camp.

Though he wasn't hunted by the FBI for his crimes, it's the wrong agency for his kind of crimes. Such major crimes are chased up by the CIA or the NSA. Though I would take anything the FBI says with a pinch of salt in any case. (Unless I'm staring down the barrel of one of their guns *gulp* :) )

Like you said, if the thing was done by Muslim extremists - the whole thing has backfired on them and has made Islam look monsterous. Much like every other despot, dictator and idiot has done for their nation - they may not be a religion, but they sure had a following to execute the will of the big cheeses.

Hitler made all of Germany and Austria look like Nazis.
Pol Pot and the Khamir Rouge made Cambodians look like intelligence hating thugs.
Stalin made Russia the terrifying image people had in their heads in the Cold War. (Though the McCarthy propaganda didn't help things.)

But like you, I find it a shame that the families of those who died in the terrorist attacks on September 11th are being denied the answers they need - all in the name of national security, of course. Just make them sign a non-disclosure deal in private and Bob's their auntie's live-in lover.

I wouldn't take Osama Bin Laden's word for anything any more than I would take the CIAs word for anything. But none the less there's been no evidence of Bin Laden being involved in 911.

The agenda to invade Afghanistan and Iraq was drawn up long before 911. Except it couldn't be done without an excuse. Osama Bin laden isn't, or rather wasn't, even the leader of the Islamists, which the Western Establishment Label's Al-Qaeda. The leader is Ayman Al Zawahiri, who came from the Muslim brother hood in Egypt and went to Afghanistan along with a load of other released prisoners to help the Mujahideen fight the Soviets with a billion dollars worth of CIA money plus weapons and training. Bin laden was just the better looking and more charasmatic figure which the West could sell as a figurehead. He was also very ill and had treatment for a kidney problem in a Dubai hospital, where he was visited by a CIA member around 10 years ago ( i'd have to check the actual date )

Bin laden was a good friend of the CIA until he was more useful to them as a fabricated hate figure to sell to the western people. Saddam hussein was exactly the same. The Americans pumped loads of money into saddam and trained and supplied his army in order to fuel the Iraq Iran war, in which Iraq attacked Iran. That became a war of attrition in which millions of Muslims were killed.

The official 911 explantion is full of holes. Especially the notion that a 757 hit the pentagon. If you look at the photos of the pre-collasped building it's nigh on impossible such a plane collided with it. Of course the Western Establishment could have let the Muslims hit the twin towers and then attacked the pentagon to make the event even bigger. Personally I believe the whole thing was staged. All the motivations and flimsy official explanations point to this. The Muslims blamed weren't interested in attacking America. however the American Establishment had a huge interest in the uslims Attacking America on American soil. They needed a pre-text to carry out the already in place plan to invade first Afghanistan, then Iraq and then Iran.

I noticed John Simpson interviewed the Political Lackey General Patreaus recently. Patreus was still trying to further the bollocks about Bin Laden. he knows damn well Bin Laden is dead. Stop fucking lying to the people!!!

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:I wouldn't take Osama Bin Laden's word for anything any more than I would take the CIAs word for anything. But none the less there's been no evidence of Bin Laden being involved in 911.

The agenda to invade Afghanistan and Iraq was drawn up long before 911. Except it couldn't be done without an excuse. Osama Bin laden isn't, or rather wasn't, even the leader of the Islamists, which the Western Establishment Label's Al-Qaeda. The leader is Ayman Al Zawahiri, who came from the Muslim brother hood in Egypt and went to Afghanistan along with a load of other released prisoners to help the Mujahideen fight the Soviets with a billion dollars worth of CIA money plus weapons and training. Bin laden was just the better looking and more charasmatic figure which the West could sell as a figurehead. He was also very ill and had treatment for a kidney problem in a Dubai hospital, where he was visited by a CIA member around 10 years ago ( i'd have to check the actual date )

Bin laden was a good friend of the CIA until he was more useful to them as a fabricated hate figure to sell to the western people. Saddam hussein was exactly the same. The Americans pumped loads of money into saddam and trained and supplied his army in order to fuel the Iraq Iran war, in which Iraq attacked Iran. That became a war of attrition in which millions of Muslims were killed.

The official 911 explantion is full of holes. Especially the notion that a 757 hit the pentagon. If you look at the photos of the pre-collasped building it's nigh on impossible such a plane collided with it. Of course the Western Establishment could have let the Muslims hit the twin towers and then attacked the pentagon to make the event even bigger. Personally I believe the whole thing was staged. All the motivations and flimsy official explanations point to this. The Muslims blamed weren't interested in attacking America. however the American Establishment had a huge interest in the uslims Attacking America on American soil. They needed a pre-text to carry out the already in place plan to invade first Afghanistan, then Iraq and then Iran.

I noticed John Simpson interviewed the Political Lackey General Patreaus recently. Patreus was still trying to further the bollocks about Bin Laden. he knows damn well Bin Laden is dead. Stop fucking lying to the people!!!

I cannot take too much stock in what went on in other countries before I was born. If it seems reasonable, then I will make it my truth. If it completely confuses the hell out of me, I will disregard it - sort of like microbiology. But I guess that's the difference between truth and facts. (Quite profound, now that I think of such things.)

Though as a humourous footnote: If Bin Laden is the "better looking" and more "charismatic" figurehead of Al-Queda, just how ugly and moronic must Ayman Al Zawahiri be? Let's face it, I cannot imagine most people look at a piccy of Bin Laden and say "Phwoar, I wonder if he's got a brother!"

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master
Current Mood: Snarky

Posted on

:hyenas: I think Smeggy meant he looked more the part of a Terrorist ..... :D

Posted on

Gunner 51 wrote:
annie27 wrote:

(...sic)

but what you discribe is exactly what America and the UK have been doing for years :D

Posted on

Apparently, Bin Laden dose have a brother...

I remember hearing an interview on radio with his sister in law (British as i recall) who had met Osama on a couple of occasions. She said Osama was a quiet, quite shy and gentlemanly sort of chap.

Nowt so queer as folk :fire:

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

Complete Nutter!!
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Posted on

Mr Squirrel wrote:Apparently, Bin Laden dose have a brother...

I remember hearing an interview on radio with his sister in law (British as i recall) who had met Osama on a couple of occasions. She said Osama was a quiet, quite shy and gentlemanly sort of chap.

Nowt so queer as folk :fire:

Why do you find that so hard to believe ??? :D

Posted on

I never said it was so hard to believe.

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

Complete Nutter!!
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Posted on

Mr Squirrel wrote:I never said it was so hard to believe.

let me say that again ...Why? ,do you find it hard to believe ??? :D

Posted on

annie27 wrote:

for Wots and Gunner .....and I think Smeggy might find the contents of this speech very interesting indeed :chin:

Posted on

And should you still believe the propganda machine .........

Posted on

and should you say well that was then this is now ....... ;)

PreviousNext

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Pat Condell