Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

[Pat Condell] Goodbye Sweden

Pat Condell - Master of Critical Religious Philosophical Wit

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

[Pat Condell] Goodbye Sweden

Pat talks to us again!! :D

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

pat talks out of his arse and is increasingly showing his true colours.

He should realise that Iran has a flourishing Jewish Community.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

The fucking winners of the Nobel prize are now controlled by the Zionists, Pat you are a stupid wanker :mad:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010/de ... eace-prize

another clue this Guy is not the real deal ...... :hmmm:

Posted on

The Nobel Peace Prize is a total laughing stock. Whatever next? Bono will be on the scene? :roll:

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:pat talks out of his arse and is increasingly showing his true colours.

Just the one?

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Snarky

Posted on

Gunner 51 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:pat talks out of his arse and is increasingly showing his true colours.

Just the one?

By community I mean as a whole, not that they all live in the same place. :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

annie27 wrote:The fucking winners of the Nobel prize are now controlled by the Zionists, Pat you are a stupid wanker :mad:

The guy has definitely changed. He had a good 'voice' and built up a good audience. I'm almost convinced he has been steered towards a certain political path. What inducements he's had however I don't know

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:The fucking winners of the Nobel prize are now controlled by the Zionists, Pat you are a stupid wanker :mad:

The guy has definitely changed. He had a good 'voice' and built up a good audience. I'm almost convinced he has been steered towards a certain political path. What inducements he's had however I don't know

do not presume its "inducements" Smeggy ;) it could be blackmail :D who knows what pat has hidden in his closet ;)

Posted on

Funny this guy is so scared to mention Zionism (he's never mentioned it once in all the vids he's done). Interestingly, Icke isn't scared to expose them:

Loves Smeggy's
Current Mood: Electric!

Posted on

yup Pat is now a puppet ..no question ...it was when he was claiming to like UKIP that I began to realise he was a plant to discredit them and make them sound like a racist party .....he is a sell out lying piece of zionist shit . I just wish Smeggy would stop posting his lying filth ..... :mad:

Posted on

annie27 wrote:yup Pat is now a puppet ..no question ...it was when he was claiming to like UKIP that I began to realise he was a plant to discredit them and make them sound like a racist party .....he is a sell out lying piece of zionist shit . I just wish Smeggy would stop posting his lying filth ..... :mad:

No, because I want to document the transition of Pat from genuine Atheist Humanist crusader into a lackey for the Elite .

You don't have to watch the vids of course. :) - I view the bible as a hate filled document, which it is, but I still read it now and again to educate myself.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:yup Pat is now a puppet ..no question ...it was when he was claiming to like UKIP that I began to realise he was a plant to discredit them and make them sound like a racist party .....he is a sell out lying piece of zionist shit . I just wish Smeggy would stop posting his lying filth ..... :mad:

No, because I want to document the transition of Pat from genuine Atheist Humanist crusader into a lackey for the Elite .

I get the feeling he's always been both. As I said in my last post, he's never mentioned zionism, not once.

Loves Smeggy's
Current Mood: Electric!

Posted on

Richie wrote:
smeggypants wrote:

I get the feeling he's always been both. As I said in my last post, he's never mentioned zionism, not once.

True, but he's originally been a crusader against religion. And Zionism isn't a religion it's a political ideology/oligarchy. With that in mind I never expected Pat to tread on that ground with his comedy rants. However lately he is making Religious rantings that are typical of the Zionist provocateurs in order to facilitate the squashing of non-compliant Islamic r3egimes in the Middle East.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:

You don't have to watch the vids of course. :) - I view the bible as a hate filled document, which it is, but I still read it now and again to educate myself.

oh is that a fact .... :chin: you are trying to "document his transisition "... :howl: rubbish ...you keep pushing his agenda
who was the first person to slag him off on Smeggys ?? :chin: who had the balls to say he was spewing shite and evil ?
it was not you ....you were so fixed on hating religion you missed his agenda ....I did not . ;)

Posted on

Being "first" does not matter to me. I am quite comfortable with myself :)

I call things how I see them. I agree with Pat's stance against Religion. I do not agree with his current agenda, which has obviously changed from his original stance, of focusing on Islam and spewing nonsense about the West being taken over by Islam, which it clearly is not.

It's no big deal to comment it doesn't require any special courage. :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
Gunner 51 wrote:

Just the one?

By community I mean as a whole, not that they all live in the same place. :)

Oh, fair dinkums. :)

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Snarky

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Pat Condell