Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

[Pat Condell] Let's blame the Jews

Pat Condell - Master of Critical Religious Philosophical Wit

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

[Pat Condell] Let's blame the Jews

It was only a matter of time :roll: - Pat seems to confuse Jews with Zionists. A typical propaganda story!!!!

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:[Pat Condell] Let's blame the Jews

It was only a matter of time :roll: - Pat seems to confuse Jews with Zionists. A typical propaganda story!!!!

:clap: Excellent! ...Pat Condell for Prime Minister. :thumb:

Super Smegsterwegsta
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Posted on

The man's deeply confused and conflicted, I think it's HIM who needs to see doctor.

I also noticed the bit where he says that Catholicism is responsible for centuries of 'Jew hatred', - well I can't comment on the 'centuries' bit, but my personal experience of Catholicism, (and I'm sure that by now most of you know that I'm the last person to ever defend that vile, disgusting faith) never, ever involved any 'Jew hating'. No teacher or priest that I had anything to do with, ever attempted to teach me me to hate the Jews. Quite the contrary, in fact, I was told stories about 'Jesus of Nazareth, KING of the Jews'. I remember nothing about anti-Semitism within Catholicism, I didn't even know such a thing existed until much later on in life, when I learned about the Holocaust through books, TV, etc.

"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

Haunting Beauty
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Posted on

ghostgirl wrote:The man's deeply confused and conflicted, I think it's HIM who needs to see doctor.

I also noticed the bit where he says that Catholicism is responsible for centuries of 'Jew hatred', - well I can't comment on the 'centuries' bit, but my personal experience of Catholicism, (and I'm sure that by now most of you know that I'm the last person to ever defend that vile, disgusting faith) never, ever involved any 'Jew hating'. No teacher or priest that I had anything to do with, ever attempted to teach me me to hate the Jews. Quite the contrary, in fact, I was told stories about 'Jesus of Nazareth, KING of the Jews'. I remember nothing about anti-Semitism within Catholicism, I didn't even know such a thing existed until much later on in life, when I learned about the Holocaust through books, TV, etc.

Ghostie..try and find a book about the Pope's refusal to take in Jewish men, women and children as they tried to escape from the Nazi holocaust in WW2.
He turned them away and refused to become involved.

I assume that the Pope was a Catholic. :)

By the way, it is widely believed that Jesus of Nazareth never even existed so there'd be no point in your school teaching you about a non existent person.
Lovely story though...but too many miracles for my liking. :D

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

didn't the nazis send catholics to the concentration camps as well ?

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:didn't the nazis send catholics to the concentration camps as well ?

The Catholic and Protestant Churches in Germany set the foundation for WWII and the atrocities to occur. Popes, priests and nuns supported Hitler's regime. Indeed, Hitler could not have come to power without Christianity's help. There was no policy in Nazi Germany to put Catholics to death.

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

from wiki rocky :)
The Nazis also targeted some religious groups, (about 2,000 Jehovah's Witnesses perished in the concentration camps), they were held for political and ideological reasons. Thousands of Christian clergy were killed by the Nazis either because of a Jewish background (as in the case of Edith Stein), or as part of the Nazi's campaign against the Polish intelligentsia; others were killed in a general campaign against the Catholic Church in Poland. In the countries in which Roman Catholic bishops and even Catholics themselves had openly protested and attacked Nazi policies. For instance, in the Netherlands and Poland, where bishops and priests had protested the deportation of Jews, the clergy was either threatened with deportation themselves and kept in custody (as in the case of German bishop Clemens von Galen), or directly deported to concentration camps (as in the cases of the Dutch Carmelite priest Titus Brandsma and Polish Fr. Maximilian Kolbe, who was later canonized). The Catholic Church was particularly suppressed in Poland: between 1939 and 1945, an estimated 3,000 members (18%) of the Polish clergy, were murdered; of these, 1,992 died in concentration camps.[23] In the annexed territory of Reichsgau Wartheland it was even more harsh: churches were systematically closed and most priests were either killed, imprisoned, or deported to the General Government. Eighty per cent of the Catholic clergy and five bishops of Warthegau were sent to concentration camps in 1939; 108 of them are regarded as blessed martyrs.[23] Religious persecution was not confined to Poland: in Dachau concentration camp alone, 2,600 Catholic priests from 24 different countries were killed.[23] Some dissenting German Protestant clergy, such as those who founded the anti-Nazi Confessing Church, were also persecuted.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_victims

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

Rocky wrote:
ghostgirl wrote:The man's deeply confused and conflicted, I think it's HIM who needs to see doctor.

Ghostie..try and find a book about the Pope's refusal to take in Jewish men, women and children as they tried to escape from the Nazi holocaust in WW2.

By the way, it is widely believed that Jesus of Nazareth never even existed so there'd be no point in your school teaching you about a non existent person.

Yes that's very possible, Rocky, but a quick search reveals a slightly different story...

Pope Pius XII's (1876-1958) actions during the Holocaust remain controversial. For much of the war, he maintained a public front of indifference and remained silent while German atrocities were committed. He refused pleas for help on the grounds of neutrality, while making statements condemning injustices in general. Privately, he sheltered a small number of Jews and spoke to a few select officials, encouraging them to help the Jews.

And that quote is from a Jewish website:
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso ... /pius.html

As for the bible story? Just like any other holy book, filled with stuff 'n nonsense :D

"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

Haunting Beauty
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Posted on

Rocky wrote:

You're a supporter of bigotry then? Good to know.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Rocky wrote:
wotsit2 wrote:didn't the nazis send catholics to the concentration camps as well ?

The Catholic and Protestant Churches in Germany set the foundation for WWII and the atrocities to occur. Popes, priests and nuns supported Hitler's regime. Indeed, Hitler could not have come to power without Christianity's help. There was no policy in Nazi Germany to put Catholics to death.

Hitler was funded by American Bankers and corporates, including George Bush's grandfather Prescott Bush. The Allies, Britain and America knew the Holocaust was going on but did nothing about it. Roosevelt did want to help but was lobbied by American Elite to do nothing, and he didn't.

And yes it's true that Christiani5y was responsible for hundreds of years of Jewish persecution.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

What about the people who rescued Jews (including children) from the concentration camps etc, and saved people, heroes all :)

"Who does the washing? Who does the drying? No one, with this washer dryer" - Jim Bowen

I still need you there beside me
No matter what I do
For I know
I'll never find another you
- The Seekers

"Life is what happens to you when you're away making other plans" - John Lennon

"Names Gene Hunt, your DCI and its 1973. Almost dinner time. I'm havin' hoops!"

Complete Nutter!!
Current Mood: What a shitload of fuck

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
Rocky wrote:

If the truth is bigotry then yes..I am a bigot.

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

Rocky wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
Rocky wrote:

If the truth is bigotry then yes..I am a bigot.

Pat's video is steeped in bigotry with his Jews are superior to Muslims crap. No one is superior to anyone else.

The other transparent thing about Pat's video is that it's right out of the Zionist propaganda book.

Pat says "let's blame the Jews" - who is blaming 'The jews' - The Israel problem is a Zionist problem not a Jewish problem. Many Jews are against Zionism, and most Zionists aren't even Jewish. In fact most Zionists have no proper ancestoral connection to the land of Palestine anyway. They are europeans. The Zionist Movement was started by a European, organised by Europeans in Switzerland and funded by rich Zionist Europeans.

The Zionists are the one's who have made it a Jewish Problem so that they can shout Anti-Semitism at anyone who criticises Zionism. They fund a group called the ADL ( founded in 1913 ) America to the tune of $50 million a Year to stifle anti-Zionist criticism by calling it Anti-Semitism.

Another typical tactic of the Zionists is to bring up the 'Jews run the world' nonsense, and then shout claiming so is Anti-Semitic. The Zionists certainly have very high power over Western Governments, particularly America and the UK, but that's because these Zionists are rich bankers/financiers and corporate heads.

Pat Condell has certainly revealed himself as a Zionist propaganda machine with this video!!!

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

ghostgirl wrote:
Rocky wrote:

Yes that's very possible, Rocky, but a quick search reveals a slightly different story...

Pope Pius XII's (1876-1958) actions during the Holocaust remain controversial. For much of the war, he maintained a public front of indifference and remained silent while German atrocities were committed. He refused pleas for help on the grounds of neutrality, while making statements condemning injustices in general. Privately, he sheltered a small number of Jews and spoke to a few select officials, encouraging them to help the Jews.

And that quote is from a Jewish website:
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso ... /pius.html

You're right Ghostie, "he sheltered a small number of Jews". The small number being professional people who could afford to pay for sanctuary. No Frankincense and Myrrh accepted, only gold and Deutschmarks :D

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:[Pat Condell] Let's blame the Jews

well Smeggs we had this conversation in Pats last offering about Ireland ....he is NWO scum ..... :D how could someone SO smart not mention Zionism but say its all about hating the Jews which is utter rubbish .

Posted on

oh Smeggs you seemed to have missed this ...but still felt it was OK to post this fuckers comments .

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Pat Condell