Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

[Pat Condell] Islamic cultural terrorism

Pat Condell - Master of Critical Religious Philosophical Wit

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

[Pat Condell] Islamic cultural terrorism

Pat gets into attacking Islam again. :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :boing: :boing: :boing:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:[Pat Condell] Islamic cultural terrorism

Pat gets into attacking Islam again. :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :boing: :boing: :boing:

:clap: So true..every word he speaks. I'm beginning to like this man.
Pat Condell for Prime Minister... :thumb:

Super Smegsterwegsta
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Posted on

Rocky wrote:

I knew you'd be looking up to Pat.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Alot of what he said was pretty much common sense common belief. Im not going to challenge his 'facts' but can understand why many people will agree with every word and understand why some people will ridicule his words as utter crap.

Depends which side of the fence one is on, i suppose.

Blindly believing everything that i dont read in the daily propaganda tabloids

Irritating the humorless since 1973

Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Posted on

Mr Squirrel wrote:Alot of what he said was pretty much common sense common belief. Im not going to challenge his 'facts' but can understand why many people will agree with every word and understand why some people will ridicule his words as utter crap.

Depends which side of the fence one is on, i suppose.

It's a very big fence too. On one side lies Judeo-Christianity and on the other side lies Islam. Each side looks upon the other side as infidels, subhuman, worthy of persecution and in extreme cases, even death.

This is a division exploited by powerful non-religious groups like Zionists, Corporatists, Neocons, Military Industrialists, etc for wealth plundering and greed.

These non-religious groups are using their media/bankrolled politicians to stir up the ordinary people into an ever increasing divide in order that they give more political leverage to the Elite to profit from the divide. Divide and Conquer before our very eyes. Well most of our eyes anyway.

The world isn't divided into a binary thinking 2 state group either side of a fence of course, despite the pathetic speech given by war criminals Bush when he vomited his most absurd phrase "You are either with us or with the terrorists"

Fuck off Bush you insulting idiot. I, and many others are on neither side of the fence we are neither with you or the 'terrorists',.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Indeed.

smeggypants wrote:
Fuck off Bush you insulting idiot. I, and many others are on neither side of the fence we are neither with you or the 'terrorists',.

You and many others are actually part of the fence. :)

Blindly believing everything that i dont read in the daily propaganda tabloids

Irritating the humorless since 1973

Nutter!!
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Posted on

Not at all. :)

I am against divide. Fences are somethign I would like to tear down

I stand back and watch the divide being created by the Ruling Elite and peeps like Rocky, for example, getting stirred up by the Elite's press. The Elite's press manipulate public opinion by highlighting ( and even fabricating ) injustices that help the Elite's agenda and largely ignoring the injustices committed by the Elite.

For example if a Group of Arabs declared a new Muslim state on other other people's land and drove out those people, persecuted them, slaughtered them and ethnically cleansed them the Western Elite would be printing mass outrage in their press, writing speeches mass outrage for it's Lectern Parrot Politicians and before long the US/UK and Nato would be piling in, destroying infrastructure, indiscriminately killing all and sundry with depleted uranium and cluster bombs and removing said regime under the name of Freedom and Democracy ( cough! ).

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
Rocky wrote:

I knew you'd be looking up to Pat.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I look up to anyone who isn't afraid to speak the truth, and Pat Condell is one of those who is prepared to do just that. He seems to have the whole ideology of Islam weighed up.
Maybe soon he will also comment as eloquently on the problems facing UK society regarding out of control immigration, if he hasn't already done so.

He certainly is someone I can look up to, and without binoculars. :thumb:
Good old Pat..keep up the good work! :thumb:

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

But you look up to the Daily Express. And amazingly unashamedly :rofl:

btw - I have always been a fan of Pat's. That's why I dedicated a sub-forum on Smegy's to his stuff. His comedic rants against ALL religions were both funny, eloquent and right on the money.

But recently he's changed. He's either working for the Elite ( as Annie has suggested ) or like you has been manipulated by the Elite's press regarding Islam. I'm not sure either way, but his recent video called "Let's blame the Jews" was almost 'cut and paste' Zionist propaganda. The Zionists always make their problem a Jewish problem so they can shout Anti-Semitism.

So frankly although I still align myself with Pat's view's on religion in general ( I am no fan of any religion, including Islam btw ) it's sad that he's joining the War On Islam.

The war on Islam isn't happening to benefit you or I rocky, it's a manipulation for profit of the Elite. The Express/Mail/Star/Sun, etc,etc doesn't care two shits about immigration, and they don't care two shits about you. they care about the continual fivide and conquer propaganda they publish to get you riled up. And it works.

You are playing right into their hands. Don't believe the Hype!!

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:But you look up to the Daily Express. And amazingly unashamedly :rofl:

btw - I have always been a fan of Pat's. That's why I dedicated a sub-forum on Smegy's to his stuff. His comedic rants against ALL religions were both funny, eloquent and right on the money.

But recently he's changed. He's either working for the Elite ( as Annie has suggested ) or like you has been manipulated by the Elite's press regarding Islam. I'm not sure either way, but his recent video called "Let's blame the Jews" was almost 'cut and paste' Zionist propaganda. The Zionists always make their problem a Jewish problem so they can shout Anti-Semitism.

So frankly although I still align myself with Pat's view's on religion in general ( I am no fan of any religion, including Islam btw ) it's sad that he's joining the War On Islam.

The war on Islam isn't happening to benefit you or I rocky, it's a manipulation for profit of the Elite. The Express/Mail/Star/Sun, etc,etc doesn't care two shits about immigration, and they don't care two shits about you. they care about the continual fivide and conquer propaganda they publish to get you riled up. And it works.

I'd rather play into the hands of the Western elite newspaper owners than the hands of Islamic terrorists.

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

Rocky wrote:
smeggypants wrote:But you look up to the Daily Express. And amazingly unashamedly :rofl:

I'd rather play into the hands of the Western elite newspaper owners than the hands of Islamic terrorists.

Why play into either? It's not a binary, 2 state world you know. :)

btw - You've far more chance of coming into contact with Western Terror if you live in Afghanistan/Iraq/Libya/Palestine/Lebanon or Pakistan

than

you have of coming into contact with Islamic Terror if you live in the West.

Our violent groups are terrorising 'them' far far more than their violent groups are terrorising 'us'

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
Rocky wrote:

btw - You've far more chance of coming into contact with Western Terror if you live in Afghanistan/Iraq/Libya/Palestine/Lebanon or Pakistan

than

Our violent groups are terrorising 'them' far far more than their violent groups are terrorising 'us'

Tell that to the families of the victims of 9/11 and 7/7.

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

Rocky wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
Rocky wrote:

than

Does that include the families of 911 victims who don't believe the Elite's explanation of 911

Given that it's highly unlikely that Islamists committed either 911 or 7-7.

now what bout the families of the 500,000 Israwi children who died becuase of Western Softening up sanction of Iraq. not to mention the MILLIONS of other deaths, murders and persecutions committed by the West on Islamic Countries.

You cannot even compare. That's if you view a Western Life as being equal to a Middle Eastern Life.

Of course if you don't believe they are equal then you may form a different conclusion.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Pat did make a very good point, if the BNP or the National Front started acting like massive dicks, the police would be more than happy to give 'em a taste of baton justice. But because the perpetrators are of a different skin colour and faith - they don't want to hand out the beatdowns the thugs have coming - all because the police are scared shitless of being seen as racist.

Thugs are thugs, they come in different sizes, shapes, colours, faiths and creeds and ALL of them need a good beating.

It's racist to give the thugs a hiding because they are Muslims, but it isn't racist when they act like a bunch of thugs.

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master
Current Mood: Snarky

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
Rocky wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
Rocky wrote:

than

Does that include the families of 911 victims who don't believe the Elite's explanation of 911

now what bout the families of the 500,000 Israwi children who died becuase of Western Softening up sanction of Iraq. not to mention the MILLIONS of other deaths, murders and persecutions committed by the West on Islamic Countries.

You cannot even compare. That's if you view a Western Life as being equal to a Middle Eastern Life.

Of course if you don't believe they are equal then you may form a different conclusion.

Talk sense man and get your priorities right. How can anyone compare desert nomads witht the cultured and educated English aristocracy?

It's like chalk and cheese, no comparison.
What have the nomads ever done for us? :chin:

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

Rocky wrote:
smeggypants wrote:

Talk sense man and get your priorities right. How can anyone compare desert nomads witht the cultured and educated English aristocracy?

It's like chalk and cheese, no comparison.
What have the nomads ever done for us? :chin:

Your racism is pretty vile by any decent person's standards.

Your comparison of Iraqi children/911 victims to "desert nomads/English aristocracy" is not even worth wasting a breath commentating on it's so absurd.

Even as trolling it's below human decency

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Pat Condell