Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

[Pat Condell] Name the poison

Pat Condell - Master of Critical Religious Philosophical Wit

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

[Pat Condell] Name the poison

Pat helps stir it up some more! :D - I didn't see him on the Slutwalk :rofl:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:[Pat Condell] Name the poison

Pat helps stir it up some more! :D - I didn't see him on the Slutwalk :rofl:

He was at the back of the Slutwalk wearing the Burka and mini skirt.... :rofl:

Spot on once again. Keep up the good work, Pat.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Super Smegsterwegsta
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Posted on

Actually while driving in London I snapped you fresh from Poundland with your new girlfriend in tow ...

:dog: :dog: :dog:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Actually while driving in London I snapped you fresh from Poundland with your new girlfriend in tow ...

:dog: :dog: :dog:

She aint with me, it's Stinkymouse's bird. :rofl:

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

The way I see it is that most Muslims generally aren't the hate spewing arseholes Pat thinks they are. Though like common chavs, the extremists only act hard because the moderates don't have the backbone to call them out on their bullshit.

The trouble with those postbox-y death gowns, is what if a lady genuinely WANTS to wear it because she's rather conservative? How does one separate those from those who are forced to wear it because of the social pressure by those around them or those who have been bullied into doing so by their "husbands." Short answer: you can't.

But Pat has one bloody fine point, if Muslim men cannot exercise some basic self control because they find anything that doesn't resemble a sack of spuds look slutty - then to be blunt, they should be castrated. You wouldn't trust a child with a loaded gun or a sharp blade, so why trust a rapist with their own penis?

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Snarky

Posted on

Gunner 51 wrote:The way I see it is that most Muslims generally aren't the hate spewing arseholes Pat thinks they are. Though like common chavs, the extremists only act hard because the moderates don't have the backbone to call them out on their bullshit.

The trouble with those postbox-y death gowns, is what if a lady genuinely WANTS to wear it because she's rather conservative? How does one separate those from those who are forced to wear it because of the social pressure by those around them or those who have been bullied into doing so by their "husbands." Short answer: you can't.

But Pat has one bloody fine point, if Muslim men cannot exercise some basic self control because they find anything that doesn't resemble a sack of spuds look slutty - then to be blunt, they should be castrated. You wouldn't trust a child with a loaded gun or a sharp blade, so why trust a rapist with their own penis?

http://www.smeggys.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=19171&p=384523#p384523

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Isn't that just shifting the blame a little?

Like saying guns don't kill people, bullets do. While there may be some small sliver of truth in it, the major contributing factor is that rapists CHOOSE to rape come what may.

Just because you see something you like in the shops doesn't mean you are entitled to shoplift it. Even if it does have pretty packaging.

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master
Current Mood: Snarky

Posted on

All in all I think Pat Condell sums the situation up perfectly where Islam is concerned.
I thought the Christian religion was bad enough but Islam is far worse.
The Qur'an should be banned in Christian countries just like the Christian bible is banned in many Islamic countries, where carrying it, or even reading it is a criminal offence, punishable by death or mutilation under Taleban law.

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

Rocky wrote:All in all I think Pat Condell sums the situation up perfectly where Islam is concerned.
The Qur'an should be banned in Christian countries just like the Christian bible is banned in many Islamic countries, where carrying it, or even reading it is a criminal offence, punishable by death or mutilation under Taleban law.

Firstly I don't know of any Christian countries apart from the Vatican.

OK I suppose the USA is the most radical/extremist Christian Country. it's SUPPOSED to have a government free from religion though although you wouldn't think so, given it's money has 'In God We trust' on it and there's a pledge "One nation under God" and halfthe nation complained when Janet Jackson showed a tiny glimpse of nipple during the 2004 superbowl.

Even South America, the last main bastion of Christianity where the pacific stopped it's spread any further, doesn't have Christian Regimes AFAIK. I could be wrong though

Secondly, by banning religions you are only lowing yourself to the levels of what you complain about.

Thirdly, can you provide a lit of the countries that ban the Bible. I couldn't find ANY apart from North Korea. North Korea probably bans the Quran as well

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
Rocky wrote:All in all I think Pat Condell sums the situation up perfectly where Islam is concerned.

OK I suppose the USA is the most radical/extremist Christian Country. it's SUPPOSED to have a government free from religion though although you wouldn't think so, given it's money has 'In God We trust' on it and there's a pledge "One nation under God" and halfthe nation complained when Janet Jackson showed a tiny glimpse of nipple during the 2004 superbowl.

Even South America, the last main bastion of Christianity where the pacific stopped it's spread any further, doesn't have Christian Regimes AFAIK. I could be wrong though

Secondly, by banning religions you are only lowing yourself to the levels of what you complain about.

Thirdly, can you provide a lit of the countries that ban the Bible. I couldn't find ANY apart from North Korea. North Korea probably bans the Quran as well

Here we go. Countries where the Bible is oficially banned.

China
Indonesia
North Korea
Pakistan
Sudan
Morocco
Algeria
Libya
Egypt
Somalia
Turkey
Syria
Kuwait
Saudi Arabia
Qatar
Yemen
Oman
United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Iran
Iraq
Afghanistan
Nepal
India
Bangladesh
Sri Lanka
Bhutan
Burma (Myanmar)
Malaysia
Laos
Eritrea
Maldives
Tibet

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

A pretty level headed rant there from Pat.

On the subject of Muslims treating women like shit... Spot on! You dont see many Muslim women outside after dusk because they are not allowed out. Just as they are denied many basic 'human rights' that western women have enjoyed for many years.. The very same 'human rights' that Muslim gobshites use to evade the judicial process and demand what many other non Muslim people would struggle to gain.
Interestingly, can you guess what 'Ethnicity' make for massage parlours largest clients?

Blindly believing everything that i dont read in the daily propaganda tabloids

Irritating the humorless since 1973

Nutter!!
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Posted on

Mr Squirrel wrote:A pretty level headed rant there from Pat.

On the subject of Muslims treating women like shit... Spot on! You dont see many Muslim women outside after dusk because they are not allowed out. Just as they are denied many basic 'human rights' that western women have enjoyed for many years.. The very same 'human rights' that Muslim gobshites use to evade the judicial process and demand what many other non Muslim people would struggle to gain.
Interestingly, can you guess what 'Ethnicity' make for massage parlours largest clients?

Yep..I can't argue with that, Mr Squirrel. Pat Condell has got it all weighed up.
Pity a few more politicians don't speak the truth like he does.
:thumb:

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

Rocky wrote:
smeggypants wrote:

China
Indonesia
North Korea
Pakistan
Sudan
Morocco
Algeria
Libya
Egypt
Somalia
Turkey
Syria
Kuwait
Saudi Arabia
Qatar
Yemen
Oman
Iran
Iraq
Afghanistan
Nepal
India
Bangladesh
Sri Lanka
Bhutan
Burma (Myanmar)
Malaysia
Laos
Eritrea
Maldives
Tibet

Very poor! You'll have to do better than that. I can't find any reliable sources for where the bible is official banned .

But it didn't take long to find your unsourced nonsense ...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 030AAJZjfK

No wonder you believe the Daily Express so readily if your prepared to believe some nonentity who calls themselves 'Clare' who posts an unsourced list of countries where it's allegedly illegal to 'carry' a bible.

So apart from possibly North Korea, the bible isn't banned anywhere. I would imagine possesing one would get you in serious bother from the locals in many countries if they caught you with one, but not officially banned.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
Rocky wrote:
smeggypants wrote:

China
Indonesia
North Korea
Pakistan
Sudan
Morocco
Algeria
Libya
Egypt
Somalia
Turkey
Syria
Kuwait
Saudi Arabia
Qatar
Yemen
Oman
Iran
Iraq
Afghanistan
Nepal
India
Bangladesh
Sri Lanka
Bhutan
Burma (Myanmar)
Malaysia
Laos
Eritrea
Maldives
Tibet

Very poor! You'll have to do better than that. I can't find any reliable sources for where the bible is official banned .

But it didn't take long to find your unsourced nonsense ...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 030AAJZjfK

No wonder you believe the Daily Express so readily if your prepared to believe some nonentity who calls themselves 'Clare' who posts an unsourced list of countries where it's allegedly illegal to 'carry' a bible.

So apart from possibly North Korea, the bible isn't banned anywhere. I would imagine possesing one would get you in serious bother from the locals in many countries if they caught you with one, but not officially banned.

Ok, let's just say the bible isn't welcome in the countries listed. Banned might be too strong a word. :)

Super Smegsterwegsta

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Pat Condell