Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

[Pat Condell] An illiberal consensus ...

Pat Condell - Master of Critical Religious Philosophical Wit

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

[Pat Condell] An illiberal consensus ...

... of middle class left-wing pricks.

Even Pat is having a go at the BBC and claiming it's impartiality has gone out of the window. On this I agree, but I don't agree on his reasons why.

However he descends into shiteness by suggesting those "who love the Palestinians becuase it gives them a chance to be anti-Semitic" - Looks like pat is confusing racist Zionists with Jews. :nono:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Sorry Smegs but he's turned himself into a prattish patronising self-satisfied prick. For all of his lofty over-bearing condescension, his rhetoric is baseless and unwarranted and mostly pure nonsense, with only a small amount of truth most likely accidentally finding its way into his lamentably mendacious rants. The man has developed way far too high an opinion of himself lately and only seems to be truly happy when he's merrily talking down to just about everybody else on the planet.

"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

Haunting Beauty
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:[Pat Condell] An illiberal consensus ...

... of middle class left-wing pricks.

Even Pat is having a go at the BBC and claiming it's impartiality has gone out of the window. On this I agree, but I don't agree on his reasons why.

However he descends into shiteness by suggesting those "who love the Palestinians becuase it gives them a chance to be anti-Semitic" - Looks like pat is confusing racist Zionists with Jews. :nono:

Pat Condell is absolutely right..every word rings true. :clap:

Super Smegsterwegsta
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Posted on

ghostgirl wrote:Sorry Smegs but he's turned himself into a prattish patronising self-satisfied prick. For all of his lofty over-bearing condescension, his rhetoric is baseless and unwarranted and mostly pure nonsense, with only a small amount of truth most likely accidentally finding its way into his lamentably mendacious rants. The man has developed way far too high an opinion of himself lately and only seems to be truly happy when he's merrily talking down to just about everybody else on the planet.

Wot she said ^ :D

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
ghostgirl wrote:Sorry Smegs but he's turned himself into a prattish patronising self-satisfied prick. For all of his lofty over-bearing condescension, his rhetoric is baseless and unwarranted and mostly pure nonsense, with only a small amount of truth most likely accidentally finding its way into his lamentably mendacious rants. The man has developed way far too high an opinion of himself lately and only seems to be truly happy when he's merrily talking down to just about everybody else on the planet.

Wot she said ^ :D

Or do you mean what you couldn't say? :D

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

What's wrong with the Grauniad? It's culture section is pretty good.

Unfortunately for Mr Condell's arguement, Guadianistas know a lot more Muslims than Right Wingers like himself - and therefore have a much better idea of what such people stand for. However, Mr Condell's arguement that the BBC is crooked has really been spoiled by his sheer hatred for anything Left-wing. All I got from this video was a rant about "Middle class left wing pricks."

As Smeggy himself says "Attack the argument, not the person" - unfortunately Mr Condell has just attacked a whole lot of people rather than their argument.

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Snarky

Posted on

Gunner 51 wrote:What's wrong with the Grauniad? It's culture section is pretty good.

Unfortunately for Mr Condell's arguement, Guadianistas know a lot more Muslims than Right Wingers like himself - and therefore have a much better idea of what such people stand for. However, Mr Condell's arguement that the BBC is crooked has really been spoiled by his sheer hatred for anything Left-wing. All I got from this video was a rant about "Middle class left wing pricks."

As Smeggy himself says "Attack the argument, not the person" - unfortunately Mr Condell has just attacked a whole lot of people rather than their argument.

Pat's no fool..he knows exactly what's going on in the world of politics, unlike the two pricks, Cameron and Clegg, and he has the guts to say what he thinks, also unlike the two pricks who run this country.

I admire him for his honesty, and for being a man who pulls no punches.
More of Pat Condell, please, Smeggy. :thumb:

Let's hear some more truths.
He is definitley A Man For All Seasons..and he makes that buffoon, George Galloway, the only white Muslim idoliser in British politics sound like a snivelling wimp in comparison. :jester:

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

I'm disappointed Pat supports the Zionist Regime. Supporting racism, mass slaughter, persecutions and Apartheid is pretty low.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Rocky wrote:
Gunner 51 wrote:What's wrong with the Grauniad? It's culture section is pretty good.

Pat's no fool..he knows exactly what's going on in the world of politics, unlike the two pricks, Cameron and Clegg, and he has the guts to say what he thinks, also unlike the two pricks who run this country.

He is definitley A Man For All Seasons..and he makes that buffoon, George Galloway, the only white Muslim idoliser in British politics sound like a snivelling wimp in comparison. :jester:

I think Mr Condell certainly understands politics far more than Cameron and Clegg any day, though that's because he's never spent his live in an ivory tower with a silver spoon in his mouth to boot. I don't exactly know where Mr Condell lives, but I'll bet he sees more Muslims in his neck of the woods than the MPs.

While I agree there's too many uber-religious folks here in Britain, I'm not going to shout at them for their beliefs. Because I was raised to respect other people's beliefs, even when I think they're a bit wrong. I won't belittle the Asian shopkeeper down the valley for her faith - they in turn don't belittle mine. We live and let live, and harmony is established.

Sure, there's some religious types who use their religions as an excuse to do really wrong things like Female Genital Mutilation or use their religion as a basis for setting up aggressive lobby groups. They need to be nicked as they aren't following the laws of the land and deported because such strong, anachronistic and downright offensive beliefs have no place in a modern and twenty first century Britain.

"In Britain you have the freedom to be different and think different - but you don't have the freedom to act like a douche and use your religion as a shield. " - What I think the gist of Mr Condell's message is. (And what I also agree with.) Mr Condell's message is what most people I know think - but his increasingly bullish and self righteous attitude is disturbing. The kind of disturbing that makes me want to keep my distance from him.

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master

Posted on

Gunner 51 wrote:
Rocky wrote:

I think Mr Condell certainly understands politics far more than Cameron and Clegg any day, though that's because he's never spent his live in an ivory tower with a silver spoon in his mouth to boot. I don't exactly know where Mr Condell lives, but I'll bet he sees more Muslims in his neck of the woods than the MPs.

While I agree there's too many uber-religious folks here in Britain, I'm not going to shout at them for their beliefs. Because I was raised to respect other people's beliefs, even when I think they're a bit wrong. I won't belittle the Asian shopkeeper down the valley for her faith - they in turn don't belittle mine. We live and let live, and harmony is established.

Sure, there's some religious types who use their religions as an excuse to do really wrong things like Female Genital Mutilation or use their religion as a basis for setting up aggressive lobby groups. They need to be nicked as they aren't following the laws of the land and deported because such strong, anachronistic and downright offensive beliefs have no place in a modern and twenty first century Britain.

"In Britain you have the freedom to be different and think different - but you don't have the freedom to act like a douche and use your religion as a shield. " - What I think the gist of Mr Condell's message is. (And what I also agree with.) Mr Condell's message is what most people I know think - but his increasingly bullish and self righteous attitude is disturbing. The kind of disturbing that makes me want to keep my distance from him.

I've just visited and listened to Pat Condell's video again and I'm now even more convinced he is an ideal candidate for Prime Minister. The more I listen to him
the more sense he makes, especially his views on Islam and the left wing middle class "pricks" in our society.

Peace! :thumb:

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

Rocky wrote:
I've just visited and listened to Pat Condell's video again and I'm now even more convinced he is an ideal candidate for Prime Minister. The more I listen to him
the more sense he makes, especially his views on Islam and the left wing middle class "pricks" in our society.

Pat is also against Christianity, that European white supremacist religion. You sure you want to support Pat Condell Rocky?

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Rocky wrote:

I always got the impression he sounds progressively more and more hateful and spiteful.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Pat Condell