Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

[Pat Condell] Britain is a riot

Pat Condell - Master of Critical Religious Philosophical Wit

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

[Pat Condell] Britain is a riot

Pat's take on the riots! Is Pat speaking for the Elite or for the people?

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Pat does paint with a wiiiide brush today. I can never understand people confuse Jobseekers with chavs, though. However, the sorry state of the nation does - in a very small way - does have something to do with the riots, at least in my opinion.

Personally, I blame the Chavs - like Mr Condell said, they are like rats. It is in their nature to be feral and pestilent - these are the bastards who need to be lined up and shot. Chavs are the product of an broken education system, cheap employers, a lifetime on benefits and the scorn of society for simply existing - and most importantly of all, a herd mentality coupled with a lack of intellect.

Chavs as a whole have got to buck up and start trying to be employable. Though that's a tough ask with polite, cheap foreign labour around. Not to mention that it's an employer's market out there and there's a LOT more qualified people out there after the jobs.

But the employers should also be made to buck up and stop hiring foreign labour and learn to pay a fair wage to their workers. (Though with the cost of living on the rise - this too, is a tough ask.)

If this keeps up, I think we can expect more riots. Only it's going to be the poor who riot rather than thieving and opportunistic chavs.

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Snarky

Posted on

Chavs are useful and willing tools to be whipped up into rioting or committing other crimes.

Look at Germany in the 1930s. All the atrocities, persecutions, etc implemented by the Nazis needed hundreds of thousands of people to enact. Every country has a whole bunch of nasty peopel willing to do these things.

If a 'Nazi' type regime ever got power in this country there would be no shortage of people willing to do the dirty work

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Right on Pat :splif:

Planets and Atmospheres: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philter4
The Dome of Clement: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philter2#
Minimal Cheese available at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philter

Grand Master

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Chavs are useful and willing tools to be whipped up into rioting or committing other crimes.

Look at Germany in the 1930s. All the atrocities, persecutions, etc implemented by the Nazis needed hundreds of thousands of people to enact. Every country has a whole bunch of nasty peopel willing to do these things.

If a 'Nazi' type regime ever got power in this country there would be no shortage of people willing to do the dirty work

Like the BNP?
Only they aren't fit to shine the jackboots of the Nazis of old.

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Snarky

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Pat Condell