Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

[Pat Condell] In superstition we trust

Pat Condell - Master of Critical Religious Philosophical Wit

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

[Pat Condell] In superstition we trust

Pat rants against the religious nutjobs in America :rofl:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

He really could have been a lot more upbeat about it. If Americans are truly coming round to an atheistic view - albeit very slowly, you'd think Pat would be congratulating them. Though Mr Condell's own rabid and militant views and delivery doesn't do Atheism any favours. Perhaps Mr Condell is morphing into an Atheistic version of that fool Anjem Coudry.

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Snarky

Posted on

America is very split on the Christian Cult issue. On the one hand it's the Christian equivalent to many Islamic States being just as fundamentalist and extremist and starts a whole lot more wars and acts of mass murder than any Islamic state does. But then it also has a sizeable portion of the population that don't follow fantasy cults or support these Crusades

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:[Pat Condell] In superstition we trust

Pat rants against the religious nutjobs in America :rofl:

Should we tell Pat about Ron Paul who never waves his Bible around in debates ....... ;)

Inactive member
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Chemtrailed

Posted on

Ron Paul, isn't he supposed to be that old guy who is even crazier than Glenn Beck?

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master

Posted on

Gunner 51 wrote:Ron Paul, isn't he supposed to be that old guy who is even crazier than Glenn Beck?

That right Gunner I am a nutter who wants someone like Glen Beck ,only even crazier to Run America :roll: get a grip mate ......

Inactive member

Posted on

Just asking. :eek:
I Didn't mean to step on your toes. I'm really sorry about that.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master

Posted on

Gunner 51 wrote:Just asking. :eek:
I Didn't mean to step on your toes. I'm really sorry about that.

Step on my toes .....you just punched me in the face ......... :D :stomp: Ron Paul is the only Real Deal America has right now .

Inactive member

Posted on

Gunner 51 wrote:Ron Paul, isn't he supposed to be that old guy who is even crazier than Glenn Beck?

Ron Paul isn't crazy at all. Ron Paul actually makes an active effort to try and educate Americans that the prevailing government is not working for them but working for the elite. of course the Elite an their media tools are going to try and pain him as crazy.

but yup he's too old to be considered a serious POTUS candidate. but even if he was of the right age he would have no chance of breaking into the monopoly on power that exists.

The fact that Ron Paul has got so far is a testament to his skill. Remember George Galloway was kicked out the labour party by Blair for telling the truth and the Zionist-Neocons tried to demonise him by claiming he was in league with Saddam Hussein. A bit rich considering the American regime funded, trained and support Saddam in the 1980s.

In terms of people being demonised by the Elite I recommend looking up Ezra Pound. He was the mentor to Eustace Mullins. who wrote the excellent "Secrets of the Federal Reserve" and other enlightening works

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

but yup he's too old to be considered a serious POTUS candidate

Says Who ??? Screw you Smeggy for promoting this ,The man has won every fucking Straw Poll ...Michele Bachman bought and gave away 4.000 tickets when she came first ..Ron Paul bought NON for his supporters and he lost by 150 votes ....
I want a man who has devoted his life and votes against War and Tax hikes, doing the right thing , not some fresh faced fucking cutie ...Male or Female

Inactive member

Posted on

I had a quick shuftie all about Ron Paul, and while his libertarianism looks good on paper. His affiliation with the Republican Party and some of his shared opinions with them are a little disturbing to me. Especially his grumbling about Martin Luther King Day and his slightly homophobic stance. Not to mention that he really doesn't like the government taking control over health - so something like the NHS would be anathama to him. Mercenary Medicine is not cool, to me.

While he had the chutpah to oppose things like the Patriot Act which in itself needs some applause for his level headedness in that field. Ultimately, the guy's an old timer - while there's old wisdom in him, there's also a fair few prejudices there too. He's certainly not a bad politician when you compare him to the corrupt politicians you get over on this side of the Atlantic. But sadly - he's an anachronism. The world over could do with a few more like him, but without those old world attitudes. Not everything old was good.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master

Posted on

Gunner 51 wrote:I had a quick shuftie all about Ron Paul, and while his libertarianism looks good on paper. His affiliation with the Republican Party and some of his shared opinions with them are a little disturbing to me. Especially his grumbling about Martin Luther King Day and his slightly homophobic stance. Not to mention that he really doesn't like the government taking control over health - so something like the NHS would be anathama to him. Mercenary Medicine is not cool, to me.

While he had the chutpah to oppose things like the Patriot Act which in itself needs some applause for his level headedness in that field. Ultimately, the guy's an old timer - while there's old wisdom in him, there's also a fair few prejudices there too. He's certainly not a bad politician when you compare him to the corrupt politicians you get over on this side of the Atlantic. But sadly - he's an anachronism. The world over could do with a few more like him, but without those old world attitudes. Not everything old was good.

It's not to me either. Healthcare on a "can pay" basis is not humanitarian IMO

btw - we're probably due another instalment of the Pat Condell Show soon. had a look but he hasn't released anything since this one

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Share this Topic on Twitter and Facebook:

Return to Pat Condell