Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

[Pat Condell] The great Palestinian lie

Pat Condell - Master of Critical Religious Philosophical Wit

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

[Pat Condell] The great Palestinian lie

Looks like pat has really shown is Zionist propaganda Colours this time. Shame on him

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Sad thing is, I'm starting to think that Mr Condell is right in a way. He made two bloody good points.

1.) The Palestinians are the biggest and most craven cowardly cry babies ever, their survival is not so much a matter of chance - but a matter of choice. Work with the Israelis and live, or continue fighting and get wiped out. If the Israelis wanted to, they'd not only steamroll the country and kill everyone, but they can do it very, very easily. Being set upon by a gang of Arabic States, the constant bitching, sniping and rocket attacks over the years has given Israel the right to take as much of the Middle East as it wants AFAIC. Personally, I think the Israelis have been bloody good sports about it all.

While people may see Israel acting like a facist bully, I see them as a state that's being picked on at every opportunity by the Arabs. The important thing what separates the Israelis from the facists of 1930s is that the Nazis attacked without ANY reason whatsoever. Whereas, the Israelis have reasons. (Furthermore, they always have Constant Arab aggression as a bloody good reason.)

2.) What Pat had said about the Arabs becoming prisoners of their own hatred for the jews and their own religious pride. It has well and truly become the Palestinian, Arabic and even Muslim identity. But until they learn to drop their hatred, they will always be chained to it.

Sometimes in life, you do have to fight. But when you're beaten, you just got to roll with the punches. It's all like drowning in an icy pond, fight it by all means - but there's a certain point where your body simply gives up.

Just take your lumps, Palestine. I don't mean that in a malicious way. You aint' the only country that's been occupied by a superior force. Britain's been occupied by the Romans, Saxons, Norweigians and no-one here thinks of themselves as Roman, Swedish or Norweigian. It's time to drown. Hell, the whole thing could be an opportunity for you.

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Snarky

Posted on

Gunner 51 wrote:Sad thing is, I'm starting to think that Mr Condell is right in a way. He made two bloody good points.

1.) The Palestinians are the biggest and most craven cowardly cry babies ever, their survival is not so much a matter of chance - but a matter of choice. Work with the Israelis and live, or continue fighting and get wiped out. If the Israelis wanted to, they'd not only steamroll the country and kill everyone, but they can do it very, very easily. Being set upon by a gang of Arabic States, the constant bitching, sniping and rocket attacks over the years has given Israel the right to take as much of the Middle East as it wants AFAIC. Personally, I think the Israelis have been bloody good sports about it all.

Good sports? :eek: So you think Apartheid, land stealing, persecutions, ghettoisations, Ethnic Cleansing and even acts of genocide are the behaviour of a good sport?

You do realise that Hamas stopped the rocket and mortar attacks that were being lobbed a mile or so across the Gaza border in June 2008 in accordance with keeping thei side of the cease fire agreement. And you realise that Israe4l had NEVER kept to the ceas4efire agreement?

but to answer this claim in particular

Gunner 51 wrote:Work with the Israelis and live, or continue fighting and get wiped out

I'm afraid Palestine is going to get totally wiped. it almost is now anyway. There's never any intention of the Euro-American Zionists to ever allow a Palestinian state. Surely the stalling tactics decade after decade prove that the rhetoric about a 2 state solution from the perpetual line of Lectern parrots liei Bush/Obam/Clinton/Blair/Cameron, etc,etc

Surely Israel-Palestinian 'peace talks' refereed by Zionists says what the real agenda is? Real peace talks would have anuetral referee surely?

While people may see Israel acting like a facist bully, I see them as a state that's being picked on at every opportunity by the Arabs. The important thing what separates the Israelis from the facists of 1930s is that the Nazis attacked without ANY reason whatsoever. Whereas, the Israelis have reasons. (Furthermore, they always have Constant Arab aggression as a bloody good reason.)

Picked on? Here's the analogy. Bully wades into the street, stealing people's possessions, often forcibly and then sometimes randomly punching them. Then some of these people of the street decide to fight back. He then claims he is being picked on?

2.) What Pat had said about the Arabs becoming prisoners of their own hatred for the jews and their own religious pride. It has well and truly become the Palestinian, Arabic and even Muslim identity. But until they learn to drop their hatred, they will always be chained to it.

They don't hate Jews. That is just nonsense. What they hate is the way the Zionists have stomped in and taken their possessions and ghettoised them in gaza. The tiny bit remaining of unoccupied Palestine ( Gaza and West Bank ) is slowly being eaten up by Illegal racist Settlements funded by Zionists, including the wealthy Zionist from BICOM funding Werrity and Liam Fox btw.

Jews nad Arabs have traditionally got on side by side and in peace. IN fact that was teh cvery situation until the European Colonialists decided to create a Zionist state in Palestine and expand from their

Sometimes in life, you do have to fight. But when you're beaten, you just got to roll with the punches. It's all like drowning in an icy pond, fight it by all means - but there's a certain point where your body simply gives up.

Just take your lumps, Palestine. I don't mean that in a malicious way. You aint' the only country that's been occupied by a superior force. Britain's been occupied by the Romans, Saxons, Norweigians and no-one here thinks of themselves as Roman, Swedish or Norweigian. It's time to drown.

So you'd excuse the return of Slavery becuase it's happened before, or the return of witchunts and burning at the stake becuase it's happened before? Apartheid in occupied Palestine is OK, because South Africa and the USA recently had apartheid too?

Hell, the whole thing could be an opportunity for you.

What kind of opportunity? They'll never have any opportunity as long as people like Pat Condell are calling the bully the victim.

And btw most Palestinians aren't fighting back they just want to get on with their lives. As much as they can do under military rule, illegal occupation, forced into a ghetto and live under economic repression.

Some Palestinians are fighting back. The French Resistance fought back against the Nazis in WW2 and they are regarded as heroes. nelson Mandella originally even called a terrorist byut the USA faought back and is now a hero.

Why aren't the Palestinian Resistance regarded the same?

If some one stole my house and land and forced me into a ghetto I'd shout about it. Wouldn't you Gunns?

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

What goes on in other nations doesn't really concern me. If the Israelis were commiting crimes against Britain or it's allies, then that would concern me. The land grabbing as shameful as it is, goes on all the time -and it will continue to do so.

If the Israelis are breaking the ceasefires, perhaps the more pertinent question is why would they do this? Any soldier with a gun isn't going to fire when he's under explicit orders to hold fire unless his life's in danger. Besides, it's not like the Palestinians to take responsibility for making the troop panic - but they're always quick to point an accusatory finger to take responsibility for their actions.

But come what may, all this goes on in some part of the world and to a people I simply don't care about. If they want to act like barbarians, let them. I simply do not believe in all this Zionism stuff. All I see is Israeli / Palestinian aggression, not some big global conspiracy. I can't say that I'm sick of the killing over there, because I'm not - but I am getting tired of listening to both sides bitching about it.

Life's too short to be hearing about some bloke's woes from across the other side of the world. My world doesn't include the Middle East - and ultimately, why should it? I can't imagine I'm the only FM who gets fatigued of hearing the same Zionism spiel discussed in crazy amounts of detail when anything remotely political gets discussed. I know it's how you see the world and there's no way I can berate you for it, but most people do not see the same thing as you. Perhaps, I'm just coming down with forum fatigue having been on Nation States and the Escapist's Gaming Forums all week.

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master

Posted on

They broke the ceasefire becuase they wanted to mount Operation Cast Lead.

What goes on in other nations doesn't really concern me. If the Israelis were commiting crimes against Britain or it's allies, then that would concern me.

But to address this point, a significant reason why I'm so concerned about it is because of the way it does impact our country and the way our taxes are spent. I would rather the billions of taxes spent on doing jobs for Israel and associated groups in the Middle East be spent on looking after British citizens. Better health care, cheaper energy for British Citizens, better local services.

I want our politicians to work for us, not for other countries and alien ideologies. :thumb:

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:They broke the ceasefire becuase they wanted to mount Operation Cast Lead.

What goes on in other nations doesn't really concern me. If the Israelis were commiting crimes against Britain or it's allies, then that would concern me.

But to address this point, a significant reason why I'm so concerned about it is because of the way it does impact our country and the way our taxes are spent. I would rather the billions of taxes spent on doing jobs for Israel and associated groups in the Middle East be spent on looking after British citizens. Better health care, cheaper energy for British Citizens, better local services.

I want our politicians to work for us, not for other countries and alien ideologies. :thumb:

I think there's a solution to this, publically vetted politicians whose every vote and political alleigance is logged down and accessible to the public. I'm sure there's already a version of this around, isn't there?

Another thing is that if an MP gets embroiled in a scandal of their own making, they foreit the priviledge to become an MP again in the future.

The trouble with taxes is that no-one but governments decide how they're spent, if I had my way - I'd be taxing the rich though their noses and decreasing taxes for the poor. If one thing Nation States has taught me, is that I'm quite left-leaning. (Not quite to the point of Communism, but not far off.)

However, me, you and the rest of the country are probably quite united in the beleif that British politicians should be working in the interests of Britain and it's people.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master

Posted on

Gunner 51 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:They broke the ceasefire becuase they wanted to mount Operation Cast Lead.

I think there's a solution to this, publically vetted politicians whose every vote and political alleigance is logged down and accessible to the public. I'm sure there's already a version of this around, isn't there?

The collusion of the media is the biggest problem. The media is virtually silent on the Pro-Israel dominance of British politics. The Blair-Levy cash for honours scandal was all about Israel yet the BBC managed months of coverage about the scandal without mentioning Israel once. It takes a bit of research to find out the allegiances and fundings of those in government, but then the problem is that if you do uncover it, then becuase it's not in the mainstream media then many people either wont' believe you becuase they think if it was a real problem the media would be covering it.

Another thing is that if an MP gets embroiled in a scandal of their own making, they foreit the privilege to become an MP again in the future.

The trouble with taxes is that no-one but governments decide how they're spent, if I had my way - I'd be taxing the rich though their noses and decreasing taxes for the poor. If one thing Nation States has taught me, is that I'm quite left-leaning. (Not quite to the point of Communism, but not far off.)

It's down to honesty again. They lied about Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya. if governments were honest and there's no moral reason why a government should lie to the people of the country either, then people would be better informed to vote accordingly. And better if we had a press that wasn't in collusion with the government.

But the reason governments ( and media ) lie to us is becuase they need to keep up the pretence that they are working for us, when in reality they are working for those above them

However, me, you and the rest of the country are probably quite united in the beleif that British politicians should be working in the interests of Britain and it's people.

Yup, adn that's why there are global protests against Governments working for the Elite. Even Israeli's are protesting under their own "Occupy" demonstrations as they too are being fucked over just like we are in the West. I haven't seen the BBC report that of course but other stations have

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

The media don't really get on the governmental plot thing because I doubt very much there is one. The press holds a lot more sway over people than people think. If the press screamed conspiracy, it would certainly get people talking and people will investigate.

If there IS a conspiracy, there'd be nothing the government can do to stop it. The press will be rolling in money for years to come and possibly be asked to be the unofficial watchdog of the country. There's not much stopping the press from blackmailing the government and laughing all the way to the bank in the process.

Personally, I don't beleive in a conspiracy. But if there was no conspiracy and the press cried foul, the press would lose a lot of readers and get sued into next week for it's troubles.

If there was any real and beleiveable proof, they'd move in for the kill like the jackals they are. These are the people who lie in gutters hoping for an upskirt photo, they're not afraid of plumbing some pretty awful depths for sales - if there was a conspiracy, they'd have found it and blabbed about it. The only thing they're afraid of is getting sued for libel.

The thing with liars, is that they ALL get found out in the end and they will still die with the rest of us. They're not gods and they can't put off the one simple truth that eventually claims us all. As the italian proverb goes "when the game's over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box."

I'm not so sure the Government lied to get public support for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, if my memory serves me - they received very little public support. I remember students from the college I was attending at the time protesting against these wars. Not even places like Wooten Bassett wanted war with those two countries, and they'd get behind any old thing the military involves itself in. If anything, I think they were just stupid enough to be lead by flimsy evidence that some idiot had cooked up, remember we are talking about an organisation that has no real world experience.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master

Posted on

Gunner 51 wrote:The media don't really get on the governmental plot thing because I doubt very much there is one. The press holds a lot more sway over people than people think. If the press screamed conspiracy, it would certainly get people talking and people will investigate.

If there IS a conspiracy, there'd be nothing the government can do to stop it. The press will be rolling in money for years to come and possibly be asked to be the unofficial watchdog of the country. There's not much stopping the press from blackmailing the government and laughing all the way to the bank in the process.

Personally, I don't beleive in a conspiracy. But if there was no conspiracy and the press cried foul, the press would lose a lot of readers and get sued into next week for it's troubles.

If there was any real and beleiveable proof, they'd move in for the kill like the jackals they are. These are the people who lie in gutters hoping for an upskirt photo, they're not afraid of plumbing some pretty awful depths for sales - if there was a conspiracy, they'd have found it and blabbed about it. The only thing they're afraid of is getting sued for libel.

The thing with liars, is that they ALL get found out in the end and they will still die with the rest of us. They're not gods and they can't put off the one simple truth that eventually claims us all. As the italian proverb goes "when the game's over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box."

Well I don't think there's any conspiracy. It's a simple case of the the most wealthy having the most power and owning both government and the press. And it's obvious they want to keep this power quiet and give the public the impression that the government is elected under a democracy.

The people know otherwise though and that's why we're seeing these global protests against the Oligarchy that control government and media. The BBC for example are deliberately trying to minimise the amount of coverage and are even sneakily calling it Economic Protests, rather than the true nature which is protests against the Oligarchy.

Of course things can get too big for the media to ignore and that's when they go into selective reporting mode and minimise and ignore stuff the Elite want's to minimise. Liam Fox is a member of the Conservative Friends Of Israel ( CFI) group and his 'friend' was being funded by a billionaire property developer who runs BICOM and funds the racist settlements that steal land off Palestinians.The MSM haven't mentioned Fox's membership of the CFI ( although it's surely in the public interest that the former secretary of defence is a member of a group ore loyal to another country? ) and oly breif mention of th rpo-israel aspect of all this has been made.

I'm not so sure the Government lied to get public support for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, if my memory serves me - they received very little public support. I remember students from the college I was attending at the time protesting against these wars. Not even places like Wooten Bassett wanted war with those two countries, and they'd get behind any old thing the military involves itself in. If anything, I think they were just stupid enough to be lead by flimsy evidence that some idiot had cooked up, remember we are talking about an organisation that has no real world experience.

Well they did lie, but it was more to get the support of the rest of parliament to vote for the use of British Troops in the Middle East. It's almost irrelevant what the public think. After all millions marched against the Iraq invasion. You obviously can't tell the truth to the public and then say a different story to parliament to sway them,so the public were lied to as well

The Neocons are behind the War on Islam in the Middle East and got Ahmed Chalabi ( a CIA stooge ) to provide the 'evidence' for Iraqs alleged WMDs

You're right in that liars always get found out, but then their are new liars to come in and take their place.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

I do beleive that Britain is ruled by a democracy, just not a very competant one. But I don't think people are protesting about who has the money, but how it's being spent. If the BBC wants to keep it quiet, that's their whim - I have no control over what they decide to show or not show. If I don't like it, that's hard luck.

If MPs are all supposedly members of the Friends of Israel, so what? It all sounds more like a cover for another secret organisation. Today it's Friends of Israel, tomorrow it'll be some other organisation with another agenda.

The conspiritors will all die out with the rest of humanity and what have they ultimately accomplished when the species bites the dust? Nothing.
Ultimately, the universe and everything in it can be neatly summed up with "It's all bollocks." It's a little nihilistic, but it seems to make sense to me. So in order to glean maximum happiness in life, I simply follow Bellisario's Maxim "Don't examine things too closely" because if you do, it may destroy your mind. Better to live insane and happy than miserable and sane.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Pat Condell