Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

[Pat Condell] Useful idiots for Palestine

Pat Condell - Master of Critical Religious Philosophical Wit

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

[Pat Condell] Useful idiots for Palestine

[sigh] - Pat Condell is gettign worse :)

I'm waiting for Pat to pull of his mask to reveal Abraham Foxman :)

This video is 3rd rate Zionist propaganda.

I support Jews. I support the Palestinians. I do not support Zionism or the racists that support it.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Perhaps killing the entire middle east is truly the best idea. It seems that everything wrong with the world comes from there, why not just cut the whole thing out and incinerate it. OK, a lot of innocent folks will die, but in the grandest scheme of things - it think it could work out to the benefit of the world in general. Removing the middle east will remove the fuel from the fires of hatred and racism that threaten to engulf the planet.

Without the middle east, Muslims, and Jews will have nothing to bitch about because the endless tit-for-tat war that goes on over there will go up in smoke. If the so called Holy Lands didn't exist, there'd be nothing left for the religious to fight about.

Plus if the holy lands get nuked, no-one gets the oil or resources that lies within it. While it will annoy the rest of the world, at this point - it's not too late to use natural or nuclear energy. But relying upon it in the future may be too late.

Plus any surviving Abrahamic types will have common ground to begin their relationships anew. With the Arabic leadership decimated, it'll make it easier for a single and unified World Government to exist.

Sometimes, you just have to cut your own arm off to save yourself from a grisly demise - a demise on a planetary scale. I'm starting to think that this is the beginning of one of those times.

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Snarky

Posted on

Gunner 51 wrote:Perhaps killing the entire middle east is truly the best idea. It seems that everything wrong with the world comes from there, why not just cut the whole thing out and incinerate it. OK, a lot of innocent folks will die, but in the grandest scheme of things - it think it could work out to the benefit of the world in general. Removing the middle east will remove the fuel from the fires of hatred and racism that threaten to engulf the planet.

Without the middle east, Muslims, and Jews will have nothing to bitch about because the endless tit-for-tat war that goes on over there will go up in smoke. If the so called Holy Lands didn't exist, there'd be nothing left for the religious to fight about.

Plus if the holy lands get nuked, no-one gets the oil or resources that lies within it. While it will annoy the rest of the world, at this point - it's not too late to use natural or nuclear energy. But relying upon it in the future may be too late.

Plus any surviving Abrahamic types will have common ground to begin their relationships anew. With the Arabic leadership decimated, it'll make it easier for a single and unified World Government to exist.

Sometimes, you just have to cut your own arm off to save yourself from a grisly demise - a demise on a planetary scale. I'm starting to think that this is the beginning of one of those times.

A couple of bullies have chosen one street in town to pick on. Regularly they go to that street and cause trouble, start fights, steal people's stuff, smash windows and generally prevent any chance of the street becoming a decent peaceful place to live. the people who live in the street fight back of course like anyone would.

The street gets a reputation as being perceived as the source of everything wrong in the town. Some people ahve even suggested the best thing to do it to blow the street up to cleanse the town.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

But it kills the problem all the same. A little extreme, but it is a sure thing.

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master

Posted on

Gunner 51 wrote:But it kills the problem all the same. A little extreme, but it is a sure thing.

No it doesn't kill the problem. My little analogy was to show just what causes the problem. You don't think the bullies are going to be there when the street is blown up do you? In fact it's quite likely that the very same bullies will be the one's doing the blowing up.

Which means that all you have to do in order to get a place destroyed, invaded or stolen is to stir up trouble their on a long term basis and when the people fight back label them terrorists. You can even make false claims about their guilt of other acts. then jsut get all this smear campaign distributed in your media outlets and bob's ya uncle. Political license to send in the mercenaries.

What a neat idea. In fact I'm surprised no one's thought of it before. :)

Oh wait..... Afghanistan, Iraq, Egypt, Libya, Lebanon, Palestine.

Btw you did know who created most of these countries and Drew the boundaries?

I'm sure you're not seriously advocating mass murder of innocent people btw.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

I know it sounds wierd, it's not that I actually want the entire Middle East to go up in smoke. But hearing maudlin whining and observing constant hand-wringing from people on this side of the world that annoys me. It starts to annoy me to the point where I wouldn't give a shit if the whole continent got nuked.

At least that way, you'd remove the human element which seems to be the root cause of it all. I know it's like chopping off your arm when you have cancer, but this cancer is pretty advanced and saving the arm is impossible - so it might not be so extreme after all.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master

Posted on

Gunner 51 wrote:I know it sounds wierd, it's not that I actually want the entire Middle East to go up in smoke. But hearing maudlin whining and observing constant hand-wringing from people on this side of the world that annoys me. It starts to annoy me to the point where I wouldn't give a shit if the whole continent got nuked.

At least that way, you'd remove the human element which seems to be the root cause of it all. I know it's like chopping off your arm when you have cancer, but this cancer is pretty advanced and saving the arm is impossible - so it might not be so extreme after all.

Using your cancer analogy you're effectively saying kill the patient to kill the cancer. Doesn't make any sense. Surely it's better to just remove the cancer. Cancer is "invasive" - the word invasive should give you a vlue what the cancer actually is in the Middle East.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

The trouble is that cancer has gone unchecked for so long, it may not even be possible to save the patient any more. So I say cut the infected area off and see what happens.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master

Posted on

Why should innocent people suffer, who said there were innocent people there? Both sides have been programmed to hate and feel suspicion for the other side for so long I don't think there's such thing as innocence any more.

Crumbs, you actually nailed half of the problem. Both sides have a superiority and entitlement issue, both think they're right. The fastest way to end a war is lose it, both sides want to win so badly and hate the other side so much, neither side will do it. A war without end fuelled by pride. The only things that would end it, is to remove the thing both sides fight for or to kill both parties.

Personally, I vote for killing all of them. They'll only find some other excuse to go at it again and the cycle begins anew. Both sides have a mentality stuck in the dark ages - why let either of them remain in a modern world?

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master

Posted on

Gunner 51 wrote:Why should innocent people suffer, who said there were innocent people there? Both sides have been programmed to hate and feel suspicion for the other side for so long I don't think there's such thing as innocence any more.

Crumbs, you actually nailed half of the problem. Both sides have a superiority and entitlement issue, both think they're right. The fastest way to end a war is lose it, both sides want to win so badly and hate the other side so much, neither side will do it. A war without end fuelled by pride. The only things that would end it, is to remove the thing both sides fight for or to kill both parties.

Personally, I vote for killing all of them. They'll only find some other excuse to go at it again and the cycle begins anew. Both sides have a mentality stuck in the dark ages - why let either of them remain in a modern world?

So you're either voting for killing innocent people, or your deeming people not innocent simply becuase they had the misfortune to be born into a certain society?

The fact is that most people who live in the middle east are innocent, peace loving and just want to get on with their lives.

Every life is equal in my book, but interestingly you are advocating murdering not only innocent Arabs and Jews but are advocating innocent Europeans as well? Most Israelis are European.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
Gunner 51 wrote:Why should innocent people suffer, who said there were innocent people there? Both sides have been programmed to hate and feel suspicion for the other side for so long I don't think there's such thing as innocence any more.

So you're either voting for killing innocent people, or your deeming people not innocent simply becuase they had the misfortune to be born into a certain society?

The fact is that most people who live in the middle east are innocent, peace loving and just want to get on with their lives.

Every life is equal in my book, but interestingly you are advocating murdering not only innocent Arabs and Jews but are advocating innocent Europeans as well? Most Israelis are European.

Pretty much, if you can't have peace through talking it out - what other way is there?
You could have mutual capitulation, but both sides are too proud to let this happen.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master

Posted on

Europeans have 'invaded' and colonised on land that was inhabited by Semites (Judeans and Arabs) for 2,000 years or more. these Europeans have no ancestral links to Palestine and even of they did it doesn't give them the right to stomp all over the people that actually live there.

So because Europeans have invaded the middle East and kept most of it in a state of economic and social suppresion you are avocating killing the people of the Middle East?

So what happens after you've killed all the people ion the Middle east? The Europeans will find another target to invade and economically suppress. This target is already on the list BTW. The 'stans' that lie between Iran China and Russia..

Once the Europeans have caused similar chaos in this region are you going to then advocate the murder off all the people of the Stans too?

In the other thread you said ....

Gunner 51 wrote:I believe in Britain and a Western-lead unified world government

A world government wouldn't be 'unified' if it was run by the Western Ruling Elite. Are you advocating killing off anything non-Western or killing off any targets of the Western Ruling Elite? Advocating killing the people of the Middle East is certainly advocating killing the current targets of the Western Ruling Elite. Kind of ironic really because the Western Ruling Elite would kill you, or me, or anyone else if we were ever effective dissidents to their agenda.

Do you not feel any emotion about wanting to kill millions of innocent people?

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Gunner, you have embarked on a stunning departure from your usually well-reasoned and moderate approach and instead produced some simplistic one-liners that, not only I cannot possibly agree with, but which are fanciful. Bring back the real Gunner!

Really Loves Smeggy's

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Pat Condell