Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

[Pat Condell] The gathering storm

Pat Condell - Master of Critical Religious Philosophical Wit

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

[Pat Condell] The gathering storm

Pat rants on the EU :) :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Been a long time since I agreed with Pat, but I'm with him all the way on this one ... :thumb:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Ah... Pat has given me so many laughs over the years.

The nation State is dead, Little Englanders get over it. Arguably the pathetic levels of turn-out at European Elections over the years has led to a position were European politicians have thought they could get away with anything. Successive UK Governments have been particularly remiss in engagement with Europe, and remember the major 'victories' they've claimed they've scored have normally been in the area of keeping useful bits of European employment legislation away from our 'flexible workforce', not budgets and not 'reclaiming powers' which would be completely pointless anyway.

paint your wagons and burn your banker, coz the twisted circus is coming to town and there ain't no safety net under the high wire.

- Larry Love.

Smegster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: Puckish

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:[Pat Condell] The gathering storm

Pat rants on the EU :) :)

:clap: :clap:

Well said Pat :thumb:

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Posted on

Swing wrote:Ah... Pat has given me so many laughs over the years.

The nation State is dead, Little Englanders get over it. Arguably the pathetic levels of turn-out at European Elections over the years has led to a position were European politicians have thought they could get away with anything. Successive UK Governments have been particularly remiss in engagement with Europe, and remember the major 'victories' they've claimed they've scored have normally been in the area of keeping useful bits of European employment legislation away from our 'flexible workforce', not budgets and not 'reclaiming powers' which would be completely pointless anyway.

You seem to be relishing the nation state being dead? Not sure why you'd think it's a good thing. Especially when it's being replaced by something as bloody awful as the EU :confused:

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

The nation state isn't dead. Not yet anyway. But the reality is that Europe will, through war or through other means eventually turn into part of the United States of Israel.

Anyone who thinks I'm joking or nuts come back in 50 years and say that :pp:

The Zionists that are cultivating an empire in the Middle East ( using deceit, lies and propaganda and through the dominance of that powerful European colony the USA ) aren't Jews ( Semites from Judea ) they are Europeans. And once they take Iran and then the rest of that region the next step is to take the 'Stans' and then integrate Europe into the Zionist Empire.

When you consider how big the Roman empire got and how big the British Empire got it would be naive, short-sighted and complacent to think that kind of empire building won't happen again. Indeed it started happening in 1897 and 114 years later it's still going to plan.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Empires fall in the end though. Humans are pretty tribal and like their own countries. Sometimes nation states are suspended in certain areas of the world. Eventually though the people get pissed off and take their country back.

The problem is it usually involves a lot of bloodshed.

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

Resonance wrote:
Swing wrote:Ah... Pat has given me so many laughs over the years.

You seem to be relishing the nation state being dead? Not sure why you'd think it's a good thing. Especially when it's being replaced by something as bloody awful as the EU :confused:

Not particularly relishing it, but recent history does show that the role of The State organised on a limited territorial area to protect it's citizens has been made redundant by the global market. What we need is a democratically accountable Europe to counter this, we're not going to get that by hunkering down in the UK bunker.

paint your wagons and burn your banker, coz the twisted circus is coming to town and there ain't no safety net under the high wire.

- Larry Love.

Smegster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: Puckish

Posted on

Resonance wrote:Empires fall in the end though. Humans are pretty tribal and like their own countries. Sometimes nation states are suspended in certain areas of the world. Eventually though the people get pissed off and take their country back.

The problem is it usually involves a lot of bloodshed.

Indeed. the building empires causes bloodshed and teh fallign of empires causes bloodshed.

It's only the Elite, those with the enough power, that want bloodshed though. to them it's profitable and who cares of millions of innocents die in the process eh?

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Pat Condell