Posted on

Blindly believing everything that i dont read in the daily propaganda tabloids

Irritating the humorless since 1973

Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

I haven't listened to Pat's more recent rantings. He used to be great and talked a lot of sense about the perils of religion in general. but oer the last year or so he's turned into a Zionist anti-Muslim ranter who is the EDL version of the bloke down you local comedy club.

I'll listen to this one in a minute. I predict it's the usual Zionist anti-muslim propaganda. IMO Pat shuold go back to ranting at religion instead of being a propaganda machine. I wonder how much he's being paid

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Crikey, I likened him to the EDL above and lo and behold this video is little more than an absurd lauding up of the EDL.

"EDL demonstrations are always peaceful" -- He's well and truly lost the plot now.

He even defends Pam Geller who is a well known complete bigoted and racist Zionist Nutjob. Pam Geller was banned from the UK because she's a vile hate preacher and just a Zionist version of Islamic Hate preachers like hook handed Abu Hamza

Pat Condell is getting worse and worse. I've never heard so much childishly propagandist drivel in all my life. And I used to be one of Pat's biggest fans before he was "hijacked"

Still no worries, the more extremist he gets and the more bullshit he comes out with the more fans he'll lose.

Pat used to have a sense of humour. He used to make intelligent and rational points demonising rleigion in general and won a lot of fans for this. He's just an object of ridicule now.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Just doing some digging and on his own website he publishes out and out lies ...

http://www.patcondell.net/israel-and-palestine/

Pat Condell wrote:In short, I support Israel, a civilised pluralist democracy where all citizens, Jewish and Arab, are equal.

This is a total lie on both counts. Israel is not a democracy and Jews and non Jews are NOT equal in Israeli law. Israel is an apartheid state. Zionism is racism by default.

The only people who peddle these lies are Zionist propagandists. Pat Condell is a Hasbara liar and can fuck off. :maduk:

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

i thought you liked him smeggy

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Just doing some digging and on his own website he publishes out and out lies ...

Pat Condell wrote:In short, I support Israel, a civilised pluralist democracy where all citizens, Jewish and Arab, are equal.

This is a total lie on both counts. Israel is not a democracy and Jews and non Jews are NOT equal in Israeli law. Israel is an apartheid state. Zionism is racism by default.

The only people who peddle these lies are Zionist propagandists. Pat Condell is a Hasbara liar and can fuck off. :maduk:

Er, imo it sounds like he's saying he would support Israel if those things were true (civilised state, Jews and Arabs being equal and living peacefully together), not that that is the case now :confused:

"Who does the washing? Who does the drying? No one, with this washer dryer" - Jim Bowen

I still need you there beside me
No matter what I do
For I know
I'll never find another you
- The Seekers

"Life is what happens to you when you're away making other plans" - John Lennon

"Names Gene Hunt, your DCI and its 1973. Almost dinner time. I'm havin' hoops!"

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: What a shitload of fuck

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:i thought you liked him smeggy

I did. I was a huge fan.

But over the last year or so he's changed radically. He used to rant against all religions in a very eloquent and humorous way. A sort of comedy version of Richard Dawkins. But now he's just become a bitter, zionist propagandist who has to resort to telling lies typical of those propagandists. It's almost like he's being paid huge sums to to spout this stuff, a mercenary, liek Blair. I wouldn't be surprised as Pat built up a huge following and TPTB probably saw a good vehicle to spout their Hasbara crap just like they fund the EDL for the same purpose

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

grimtales1 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:Just doing some digging and on his own website he publishes out and out lies ...

Er, imo it sounds like he's saying he would support Israel if those things were true (civilised state, Jews and Arabs being equal and living peacefully together), not that that is the case now :confused:

If you read the page it'sclear what he's saying. He goes on to say

"Don’t believe the “apartheid” propaganda"

.... except that it's not propaganda to say that Israel is an apartheid state, it's the truth.

Zionism by very definition is racism and the laws of the Zinist state are discriminatory and thus apartheid exists throughout Zionist occupied Palestine.

It's impossible to have a Zionist state where equality exists as it wouldn't be a Zionist state any more.

I personally support a state where EVERYONE, Jews, Muslims, Christians and anyone else live as EQUALS. Until the Zionist occupation ceases this will be impossible

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:

I did. I was a huge fan.

But over the last year or so he's changed radically. He used to rant against all religions in a very eloquent and humorous way. A sort of comedy version of Richard Dawkins. But now he's just become a bitter, zionist propagandist who has to resort to telling lies typical of those propagandists. It's almost like he's being paid huge sums to to spout this stuff, a mercenary, liek Blair. I wouldn't be surprised as Pat built up a huge following and TPTB probably saw a good vehicle to spout their Hasbara crap just like they fund the EDL for the same purpose

To be fair... this kind of thing happens to just about everyone who holds strong opinions. To an extent, everyone becomes 'radicalised' by their opinions and the humour eventually becomes taken over with cynicism. We see this (as examples) with feminists.. to begin with, sexual equality is the objective but after a while, the rants become so extreme that nobody takes them seriously.. the same could be said for 'Gay priders'. (again, these are examples)

I am aware that my rants about the idle workshy is boorish to many but i do try to inject a bit of sarcastic humour into them whenever i can although i do believe and stand by my opinions.

Remember Annie?

Zionist, ruling elite propaganda type stuff anyone? :D

Blindly believing everything that i dont read in the daily propaganda tabloids

Irritating the humorless since 1973

Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Posted on

Mr Squirrel wrote:
smeggypants wrote:

I did. I was a huge fan.

To be fair... this kind of thing happens to just about everyone who holds strong opinions. To an extent, everyone becomes 'radicalised' by their opinions and the humour eventually becomes taken over with cynicism. We see this (as examples) with feminists.. to begin with, sexual equality is the objective but after a while, the rants become so extreme that nobody takes them seriously.. the same could be said for 'Gay priders'. (again, these are examples)

I am aware that my rants about the idle workshy is boorish to many but i do try to inject a bit of sarcastic humour into them whenever i can although i do believe and stand by my opinions.

Remember Annie?

Zionist, ruling elite propaganda type stuff anyone? :D

I know what you're saying and agree to a large extent.

However Pat hasn't just become an extreme version of himself he's actually changed tack.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Pat Condell