Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

The Darwin Award ... I give you the winner

A collection of funny and cool video clips.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Could not believe this !!!!!!

Speechless :eek:

ImageLife is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. Image

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

“Oh no....he's awake!!”’

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - strawberries in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming - WOO HOO! What a Ride

Really Loves Smeggy's
Current Mood: Bored

Posted on

OMFG ...is that real ???? Tell me its a fake Japanese game show ...... :D

Posted on

annie27 wrote:OMFG ...is that real ???? Tell me its a fake Japanese game show ...... :D

Couldn't say annie, would not have thought Youtube would have allowed it, had it been real. If transpires to be true I'll get smeggy to delete the thread on the grounds of decency.

ImageLife is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. Image

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

“Oh no....he's awake!!”’

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - strawberries in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming - WOO HOO! What a Ride

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

hurachai wrote:
annie27 wrote:OMFG ...is that real ???? Tell me its a fake Japanese game show ...... :D

Couldn't say annie, would not have thought Youtube would have allowed it, had it been real. If transpires to be true I'll get smeggy to delete the thread on the grounds of decency.

what a nice man you are H :squeeze: I do think its fake though :D

Posted on

For the squeamish amongst us, is a potted summary that wont make me pass-out available please? :)

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

hurachai wrote:

Delete it? That was fucking hilarious!!!!

:howl: :howl: :howl: :howl: :howl: :howl: :howl: :howl: :howl:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
hurachai wrote:

Delete it? That was fucking hilarious!!!!

:howl: :howl: :howl: :howl: :howl: :howl: :howl: :howl: :howl:

:spank: :spank: not if its real Smeggy ..... :howl:

Posted on

Surely lift doors, those I've used any ways, are far more robust than that.

but did find these
http://daily-gadget.com/gizmodo/2010/10 ... aft-video/
http://www.geekologie.com/2010/10/rip_g ... s_elev.php
http://www.motorized-wheelchair.org/blo ... tain-death

All bloggs etc ,no newspaper report, NEWS article etc. Not looking into it anymore, going out in 5 mins. VIDEO all over the net. 95% of comments find it hilarious.

“Oh no....he's awake!!”’

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

It's fake. You can see the editing/join just after 30 seconds.

The best facial is a daily facial.

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

I still daren't look (covers eyes with hands). Does someone fall down a lift shaft then?

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Well that chore didn't take long, I see the debate real / faked still rages on :D

Channel Hopper wrote:It's fake. You can see the editing/join just after 30 seconds.

Edited my post about pulling the thread, if it's fake , its good.

LN guy in a wheel chair gets well and truly shafted. Flimsy lift doors give way with the inevitable result when there's no lift to board. He, I guess, was on a bit of a downer.

“Oh no....he's awake!!”’

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

yeah it looks fake to me after watching it a few times.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

hurachai wrote:Well that chore didn't take long, I see the debate real / faked still rages on :D

Channel Hopper wrote:It's fake. You can see the editing/join just after 30 seconds.

LN guy in a wheel chair gets well and truly shafted. Flimsy lift doors give way with the inevitable result when there's no lift to board. He, I guess, was on a bit of a downer.

Great pun! :D Thanks for the explanation - I'm a bit squeamish of watching videos where people get hurt badly or even killed. Weak constitution I suppose :roll:

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

LordNibbler wrote:
hurachai wrote:Well that chore didn't take long, I see the debate real / faked still rages on :D

Great pun! :D Thanks for the explanation - I'm a bit squeamish of watching videos where people get hurt badly or even killed. Weak constitution I suppose :roll:

LN I am the same I flinch like a nutter at Funny Home Videos (its the kids ones that get to me)..... my dog is always jumping on my lap as I make worrying noises ..and yet I have no fears for myself .. :D
Maybe its watching people acting like idiots that bother me ...Dirty Sanchez is off limits in my house unless I am out :howl:

Posted on

Blimey Annie, we have something in common! :)

OK, so to save me a trip through google or wiki, who the heck is Dirty Sanchez?

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

LordNibbler wrote:Blimey Annie, we have something in common! :)

a bunch of fools who for fun electrocute their private parts or take bull horns up their bum ...I saw it once and nearly passed out ...and this is passed off as entertainment thanks but no thanks ...
there are a few groups on the TV who do this ... us Goyem have Been roped in ......to filth and violence as entertainment :(

Posted on

annie27 wrote:

a bunch of fools who for fun electrocute their private parts or take bull horns up their bum ...I saw it once and nearly passed out ...and this is passed off as entertainment thanks but no thanks ...
there are a few groups on the TV who do this ... us Goyem have Been roped in ......to filth and violence as entertainment :(

It's Goyim. And you'll have the ADL after you with comments like that. :D :D :D

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Right, thanks - I'll make a point of not watching Dirty Sanchez next time I switch the box on (probably next year at the current rate :) )

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:

It's Goyim. And you'll have the ADL after you with comments like that. :D :D :D

its too late they have taken over the air waves ..and show smut filth and violence as the norm ..as they said said they would do
predictive programming ...show em enought and they believe its true

the" Elders of Zion" is worth a read for those who wonder how it all went so wrong ....it did not, it was planned for decades look it up and read their plans and see if you see the connection ...

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Funny and Cool Clips