Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Songs that make you......

Music videos for you to dance around like a plonker to!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

I am a total music geek, everything in my life is accompanied by some kind of soundtrack. Whether it be something to bring a tear to your eye, or a shiver down your spine. Please feel free to join in.
My first is a song just for the OH..(I know it's mushy, but what's a girl to do...)

"Right, here's the plan. First, we go in there and get wrecked, then we eat a pork pie, then we drop a couple of Surmontil-50's each, means we'll miss out on Monday and come up smiling Tuesday morning." Withnail.

Really Hooked!
How Hot Are You?: Scorchio!
Current Mood: purrrfect!!

Posted on

Total teen angst...............shit maybe not, I was at least 20!!

"Right, here's the plan. First, we go in there and get wrecked, then we eat a pork pie, then we drop a couple of Surmontil-50's each, means we'll miss out on Monday and come up smiling Tuesday morning." Withnail.

Really Hooked!

Posted on

I like 60s 70s 80s 90s and 00s dance music. :) - real favourites are late 70s, early 80s

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

A bit of everything then smeggy. Come on post up your first smooch song.

Really Hooked!

Posted on

Kitten I have to agree with you.

Am I strange, Gifted or just deranged??

Most songs have a meaning or I can place them by year and what i was doing at the time!!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Resident Alcoholic
Current Mood: Giblet Botherer

Posted on

Not strange or deranged.............just full of passion.
I often think that without my music I would shrivel up and fade away. (just tell me to shut up if I get too self indulgent)
Hmmm maybe we should have a "what is your theme tune and why" thread.

Really Hooked!

Posted on

This is my theme tune at the minute, I work in a School. :rofl:

Really Hooked!

Posted on

heres my fav piece of music performed by a single passionate woman.

see if this dont pull some heart strings!!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Resident Alcoholic

Posted on

Love it LG, did you love the film too? I did!

Really Hooked!

Posted on

My life is accompianed by a musical soundtrack as well - it never stops. Anything from early medieval chant up to the latest dance, as long as it has a good soul - ie, not manufactured crap. Next CD will probably be one by The Verve! ;) Currently exercising my eardrums is Fluke's Puppy.

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

kitten wrote:Love it LG, did you love the film too? I did!

Most certainly did! I have it on DVD. Was going to watch it last night but the dishwasher blew up so i decided to do the washing up.

Resident Alcoholic

Posted on

I love Pretty in pink, total dream film from the eighties.

Really Hooked!

Posted on

This song always takes me back to having a sneaky smoke out of my bedroom window. There is a point in this song that always convinced me my dad was shouting me, didn't matter how many times I listened to it, I always threw my ciggie out of the window. :splif: :D

Really Hooked!

Posted on

this song makes me :vomit2:

fuckin hate it with a passion ,it was written on the back off a players no6 fag packet, after a sesh on the beer and weed i reckon . its SHHHHIIIITTTTTTT :fingers:

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

Good old brucie, he gets on my wick too. Does anyone remember the vid where he got a girl up from the crowd to dance with (girl was Courtney Cox aka Monica from friends)
Pure cheese.

Really Hooked!

Posted on

Posted on

I'm an avid fan of Elton John. ANything melodic on the piano gets my vote!!

I'll search now and get a few of my favs and post them. Have to admit i have every one of eltons albums. Also like Billy Joel.

Another well known pianist in the industry (although he doesnt have many albums out) it David Foster.

http://www.fozfans.com Its bloody amazing how many famous people over the years he has played for.

One other great voice I adore is Peter Cetera. Was with Chicago in the early 80's

Resident Alcoholic

Posted on

Hey whatever floats your boat. I believe it doesn't matter what you like, as long as you like it.
Music is a very personal gig.

Really Hooked!

Posted on

What are you into Kitten??

Resident Alcoholic

Posted on

These days it would be two weeks in Ibiza, it was just as good.
Picture the scene, 6 girls just finished their exams, train journey, Bangor, static caravan, site club.
Need I go on...................Soundtrack to this adventure as follows. Recollection of cider in pouches, all slightly hazy now.

Really Hooked!

Next

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Music Videos