Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

A Song For Smeggy/Crumbs

Music videos for you to dance around like a plonker to!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Right up your street this one lads

:hyenas: :hyenas:

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Posted on

Sad we don't look on our country like that :( no matter what you can say.

We should to be proud of our country but sadly it doesn't seem that way anymore. I don't think think there is anything wrong with loving your country,unfortunatly it's wrong in the UK to everybody :shrug:

:maddy: Image

Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Posted on

Lee Greenwood name rings a bell. I'm sure we did a gig with him in Sicily on Sigonella NAS back in 1987 or 1988. country singer IIRC

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Dolls wrote:Sad we don't look on our country like that :( no matter what you can say.

We should to be proud of our country but sadly it doesn't seem that way anymore. I don't think think there is anything wrong with loving your country,unfortunatly it's wrong in the UK to everybody :shrug:

We did used to love our country.

Then the liberals along with various governments gave it away. Once upon a time, people had pride in themselves, they had pride in their work, they had pride in their homes, they had pride in their families, they had pride in their community and they had pride in their country. Once, working was something of value and pride.. being a law abiding citizen was something to be proud of, unruly children were corrected rather than excused and the same went for criminals. People had a right to be proud. Then, the liberals came along...
Before long, criminals and unruly children were 'excused' with a variety of 'conditions'.. the pride of employment gave way to a pride of bone idleness.. people started to demand a 'right' to this, that and the other as opposed to earning it and the same went for 'respect'. Once, respect was earned whereas now, 'respek' is demanded usually without due 'respek'. Liberals systematically destroyed the countries pride in itself and once that pride went, contempt took over. Now people are contemptuous of any kind of order or authority. There is no value left to society.
People may laugh, but when Gentlemen used to doff their caps and open doors for others, life was a better place but liberalism told people to slam the door in the faces of others. Im alright Jack - fuck you!

Now, nobody has pride.. everybody demands something for nothing and when everything is given on a plate, nobody values it, nobody has pride in their lot and so the country has nothing to be proud of.

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Posted on

Dolls wrote:Sad we don't look on our country like that :( no matter what you can say.

I haven't got a problem with the country apart from the weather. :) My beef ( to use an Americanism ) is the regime that governs it, but that's not the country.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Mr Squirrel wrote:

We did used to love our country.

Then the liberals along with various governments gave it away. Once upon a time, people had pride in themselves, they had pride in their work, they had pride in their homes, they had pride in their families, they had pride in their community and they had pride in their country. Once, working was something of value and pride.. being a law abiding citizen was something to be proud of, unruly children were corrected rather than excused and the same went for criminals. People had a right to be proud. Then, the liberals came along...
Before long, criminals and unruly children were 'excused' with a variety of 'conditions'.. the pride of employment gave way to a pride of bone idleness.. people started to demand a 'right' to this, that and the other as opposed to earning it and the same went for 'respect'. Once, respect was earned whereas now, 'respek' is demanded usually without due 'respek'. Liberals systematically destroyed the countries pride in itself and once that pride went, contempt took over. Now people are contemptuous of any kind of order or authority. There is no value left to society.
People may laugh, but when Gentlemen used to doff their caps and open doors for others, life was a better place but liberalism told people to slam the door in the faces of others. Im alright Jack - fuck you!

Now, nobody has pride.. everybody demands something for nothing and when everything is given on a plate, nobody values it, nobody has pride in their lot and so the country has nothing to be proud of.

Are you speaking for yourself there Squizz or are you prejudging everyone and claiming we're all like that? :) - I'm 'not like that. I open doors for people, I don't demand a right to anything. I'm not contemptuous of any kind of order or authority, I'm contemptuous of authority that's corrupt and has no respect for me. Like you say respect is earned. I cannto respect anything that doesn't respect me.

I'll draw the line at caps though. I won't wear a cap. Not my thing :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Oh and as for Liberals. My definition of Liberal is a support of freedom. Nothing wrong with freedom. :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Heh....

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Oh and as for Liberals. My definition of Liberal is a support of freedom. Nothing wrong with freedom. :)

Depends what that freedom is used for. Dismantling communities and worshipping the individual's right to stuff their neighbour is nothing to be celebrated in my opinion. Squiz is right that it was the liberals that ruined it, but probably not the liberals he's targeting.

paint your wagons and burn your banker, coz the twisted circus is coming to town and there ain't no safety net under the high wire.

- Larry Love.

Smegster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: Puckish

Posted on

I love that expression 'Doff my hat'

Reminds me if when a hearse goes down the Main Street the gentlemen would take their hats off, just respect doesnt cost anything.

:maddy: Image

Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Posted on

Swing wrote:
smeggypants wrote:Oh and as for Liberals. My definition of Liberal is a support of freedom. Nothing wrong with freedom. :)

Depends what that freedom is used for. Dismantling communities and worshipping the individual's right to stuff their neighbour is nothing to be celebrated in my opinion. Squiz is right that it was the liberals that ruined it, but probably not the liberals he's targeting.

Freedom to fuck someone else over isn't freedom because the other person being fucked over loses freedom. :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Swing wrote:

All liberals are the same Swing...

Just that some wear beards and sandals... Some dont. :D

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

I don't get this 'liberal' stuff. Does it mean liberal democrat way of thinking? As for workshy lazy cunts the government parties are full of em.

Let's not forget that without the liberals Hitler wouldn't have become as powerful. Wonder if Squizz has a copy of Mein Kampf. :hyenas:

Sit on my Facebook!

Posted on

Liberal democrats are neither Liberal or Democratic. Just a BS name made up as a label for a sink party to keep votes that don't go to LabCon in the mainstream. Serves no other purpose

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Music Videos