Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Must see music video/song shot in 80+ locations

Music videos for you to dance around like a plonker to!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

8 months in the making with 80+ locations this thing felt like it would never be finished at points but here it is finally.
Would love to hear any comments or feedback.
Hope you enjoy :-)

Also if you like the tune you can download for free, link in video description.

Tonight - (Official Video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpjEhjWe08Y

not so nooby

Posted on

Nice work, Chris....enjoyed it. Liked the FB page. Keep the music flowing.

Highway Star
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: Rocking as usual!!!

Posted on

Nice relaxing tune. :) At times I felt it needed to go up a gear but in a way it's nice that it does and keeps that steady relaxing pace.

Constructive criticism on the video: For me there seemed a slight disconnect between the rhythm of the arrangement and the acoustic Gtr strumming.Almost like the video a was a few milliseconds out of sync with the music, but I don't think it is, just maybe other elements of the music dominate over the acoustic Gtr rhythm you strumming

I would have liked to see you strumming and singing in other poses than just standing up or leaning against something. i.e sitting down. lying down up a tree, in a car, sitting on top of a phone box, a passenger on a tandem bicycle, etc, etc,

Great stuff though. Thanksfor sharing,. I appreciate the effort put into it. :thumb:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

John lee Pettimore wrote:Nice work, Chris....enjoyed it. Liked the FB page. Keep the music flowing.

Nice one thanks for that, plenty of new video ideas brewing :)

not so nooby

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Nice relaxing tune. :) At times I felt it needed to go up a gear but in a way it's nice that it does and keeps that steady relaxing pace.

Constructive criticism on the video: For me there seemed a slight disconnect between the rhythm of the arrangement and the acoustic Gtr strumming.Almost like the video a was a few milliseconds out of sync with the music, but I don't think it is, just maybe other elements of the music dominate over the acoustic Gtr rhythm you strumming

I would have liked to see you strumming and singing in other poses than just standing up or leaning against something. i.e sitting down. lying down up a tree, in a car, sitting on top of a phone box, a passenger on a tandem bicycle, etc, etc,

Great stuff though. Thanksfor sharing,. I appreciate the effort put into it. :thumb:

Hey thanks for the good feedback, glad you enjoyed!
Yea your right the odd time i felt it maybe wasn't syncing 100% and a few other wee things but over all i'm happy to get that thing finished haha such a long time to make with plenty of other things going on.
Thanks again i appreciate the constructive criticism :)

not so nooby

Posted on

Crap!

Not enough explosions and flames. Not enough scantily clad women in stockings with massive tits. No fast cars or loud motorbikes and you didnt set fire to the Guitar at the end and swing it around your head.

Put more effort in next time. :D

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Posted on

[quote="Mr Squirrel"]Crap!

Not enough explosions and flames. Not enough scantily clad women in stockings with massive tits. No fast cars or loud motorbikes and you didnt set fire to the Guitar at the end and swing it around your head.

Put more effort in next time. :D[/quote

Sounds great thou its all been done before! :)

not so nooby

Posted on

:splif:

Planets and Atmospheres: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philter4
The Dome of Clement: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philter2#
Minimal Cheese available at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philter

Grand Master

Posted on

:thumb:
phild05 wrote::splif:

not so nooby

Posted on

Anyone else got any feedback for me?
Would love to hear your thoughts good or bad, worked on this thing for so long. :-)

not so nooby

Posted on

Jokes aside Muso... I thought it was OK, although that is not to discredit your talent, more my differing personal tastes.

Like Smeggy, i felt it needed a 'gear up' at moments and i also agree that a little more imagination was needed, not so much with the locations, they were fine.. but within your personal presentation. Like he said, up in a tree, sat on a harbour wall.. on the back of a lorry (every musicians video right of passage) and so on.

And more explosions and women with big tits. :D

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Posted on

Mr Squirrel wrote:Jokes aside Muso... I thought it was OK, although that is not to discredit your talent, more my differing personal tastes.

Like Smeggy, i felt it needed a 'gear up' at moments and i also agree that a little more imagination was needed, not so much with the locations, they were fine.. but within your personal presentation. Like he said, up in a tree, sat on a harbour wall.. on the back of a lorry (every musicians video right of passage) and so on.

and Cameltoe!!! never forget the toe!! :D :D

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Mr Squirrel wrote:Jokes aside Muso... I thought it was OK, although that is not to discredit your talent, more my differing personal tastes.

Thanks for commenting man, yes i hear where your coming from.
Interacting that bit more with the environment would of been great indeed!

not so nooby

Posted on

For anyone who enjoyed the video grab a FREE DOWNLOAD of the song here :) https://www.facebook.com/chriskeysofficial

not so nooby

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Music Videos