Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Chico plans 'Jim'll Fix It' style show

The X-Factor Discussion-Factor!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

It's Fix it Time!!

Image
Former X Factor star Chico has claimed that he is making a Jim'll Fix It style TV show called 'Chico Will Fix it!' without the involvement of Andy Abraham, who is entering his own song into this Year's Eurovision Song contest.

The unreality TV contestant said the programme would see him acting as a "dream-maker" and that it will also include "music" and "twists". He told RTÉ: "I've got a TV show coming up, a Chico-type TV show. I'm really looking forward to it.

"Basically, I'm a dream-maker. It's a cross between Jim'll Fix It and My Kind of People, with music thrown in for good measure, and little twists where people compete against each other. It's making dreams come true, but having a whole heap of fun doing it."

Chico also revealed that he is currently working on a movie project with his brother. He said: "Myself and my brother, we've been doing film for quite a while. We're shooting it on my pocket digital camera and we're editing it on our laptop"

"We already did a short film that got us a BAFTA nomination and we're working on a film that's going to be probably shooting early next year." Andy Abraham was out on the bins and so he couldn't say anything.



User avatar
On two rolls!!
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:37 am
Location: The Country
How Hot Are You?: Scorchio!
Current Mood: unknown

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

I quite like Chico. He was on the recent series of Ant and Dec, and even though his singing is a little out there, I like the guy (not the songs). If this is real, interesting, but I can't see myself watching it, even though that sounds contradicting. :o It's Chico time!

Image

User avatar
Super Smegsterwegsta
Posts: 4829
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:30 pm
Location: The Shivering Islands
How Hot Are You?: Siberia

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Jericho wrote:I quite like Chico. He was on the recent series of Ant and Dec, and even though his singing is a little out there, I like the guy (not the songs). If this is real, interesting, but I can't see myself watching it, even though that sounds contradicting. :o It's Chico time!

hes ok in small doses as long as he dont do.......... now then now then derie lor "jangle jangle" as it appens well done doctor etc............

I don't care how you look at me
Because I'm the one that you will see
We can make it work
We can make it right
Just give me half a minute & I'll tell you why
Rough Boy - ZZ Top

User avatar
Super Smegsterwegsta
Posts: 3690
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:42 pm

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

I actually know someone who is very similar to Chico in both looks and effervescence, but with considerably less talent and 10,000 times more bullshit. I don't see him anymore as like everyone else I didn't like being ripped off

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 116227
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      


The best facial is a daily facial.

User avatar
Insane Poster
Posts: 20536
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:40 pm
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Channel Hopper wrote:It's stroke time ! :D

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45599479



At the third stroke.... it's Chico Time! :D

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 116227
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:
Channel Hopper wrote:It's stroke time ! :D

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45599479



At the third stroke.... it's Chico Time! :D


He spent the last few years working on his fitness brand called Blockfit, which combines exercise with music.



http://www.digitalspy.com/showbiz/the-x ... al-stroke/

won't be doing that again soon then.

Who the fuck is in charge of regulating the agents that coach the brainless?

Perhaps the agent was hoping for an insurance payout ..... :chin: :chin: :chin: :chin: :chin:

The best facial is a daily facial.

User avatar
Insane Poster
Posts: 20536
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:40 pm
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Channel Hopper wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
Channel Hopper wrote:It's stroke time ! :D

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45599479



At the third stroke.... it's Chico Time! :D


He spent the last few years working on his fitness brand called Blockfit, which combines exercise with music.



http://www.digitalspy.com/showbiz/the-x ... al-stroke/

won't be doing that again soon then.

Who the fuck is in charge of regulating the agents that coach the brainless?

Perhaps the agent was hoping for an insurance payout ..... :chin: :chin: :chin: :chin: :chin:



which combines exercise with music

revolutionary. No one's ever done that before!!

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 116227
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons


Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to X-Factor

Similar topics

  • Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
    Top of Page

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest